It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research request: German article from 1950 and CENAP publication article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I usually send requests for foreign newspaper items and articles direct to researchers/groups I know in the relevant country, but for a change I thought I'd try seeing how fellow members of ATS respond if I post such a research request here...

I wonder if we have a member in Germany (or elsewhere...) that can provide me with:

(a) An article from the German publication Neue Illustrierte on 5th April 1950.

It looks like that publication is stored in the archives avaiable in a museum (the Deutsches Historisches Museum) at Unter den Linden 210117 Berlin at the link below:
www.dhm.de...

which includes this page on the relevant archive.

(b) An article from the publication of the German UFO group CENAP : Achim Martin, "Das Geheimnis des Silbermannes", 'CENAP-Report' #276, Jan-Feb 2002, pp. 3-10 + cover.

I'd be happy to give further details by U2U if someone indicates an ability to help out.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 9-7-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
maybe this helps

www.itacomm.net...
cenap.alien.de...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
maybe this helps

www.itacomm.net...
cenap.alien.de...

Thanks for some time to look into this, but the Cenap material at the link you posted in fact includes some links and material I circulated a couple of years ago to some European colleagues - I still need the material mentioned in the OP to write a definitive article since I was not (and still am not) happy about the couple of gaps in the material I have.

I'll try CENAP (particularly for the second of the two items in my OP) again later unless someone on ATS has it readily available.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Looks like you might be better off sending it directly to a german research group..

However, if all (the usual) attempts fail, I might be able to lend a hand. My father was born in Berlin and is very much interested in UFOs. The problem is he immigrated to the states in the 1960s, so I'm not certain how many folks he knows there anymore. I can ask him for ideas on how you might obtain these articles if all else fails.

-SJ76

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Looks like you might be better off sending it directly to a german research group.

Thanks. I'd just come to the same conclusion and posted a request a few minutes ago to some colleagues in Europe (included members of CENAP itself).

However, if all (the usual) attempts fail, I might be able to lend a hand. My father was born in Berlin and is very much interested in UFOs. The problem is he immigrated to the states in the 1960s, so I'm not certain how many folks he knows there anymore. I can ask him for ideas on how you might obtain these articles if all else fails.

Hopefully I will not need to trouble you (or your father), but I'll send you a U2U if my emailed request does not bear fruit.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

No problemo. My father wouldn't mind either because he is interested in UFOs too. He actually recently retired (so he has more time) and is going to investigate a lesser known case in 1963 near Fern Creek, Kentucky. Apparently 4 young boys saw a UFO and a small being. Good ol' dad might be able to get in contact with one of those boys who would now be well into his 50s.

The case is noted in a NICAP document.

If he relays anything of interest to expand on that case I'll be sure to post it on ATS.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Scramjet76]

new topics

top topics

join