It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have the Rothschilds gone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They're doing what they've always done trying to steal infrastructure attempting to take over the British road network i.e they want us to pay tolls on roads we have already paid for and built.
business.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by INQUISITION11

MMM, that was interesting, although the conservative gov did not intend to go with the idea.

But as everything, it will be declined as the only real opportunity for better road systems, until the people themselves ask for it, and then they will get their toll roads.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Arnie Rothschild is currently involved with The Phoenix Project, which is directly related to American Idol.
To the person who said that they are involved with shaping young minds - absolutely! Nickolodeon (sp) & American Idol certainly top the list for children's programming.

Here is an excerpt from the website concerning the Phoenix Project:
"RBTL Board Chairman, Arnie Rothschild, has announced that the effort toward development of a new performing arts center for the Rochester Broadway Theatre League has been named the 'Phoenix Project.' Appropriately named, as RBTL's hopes for a new theatre rise from the 'ashes' of Renaissance Square, the Phoenix Project has received tremendous support from local town officials."
www.rbtl.org...

Great thread!

We need to keep tabs on what these people have decided to invest their money in.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
They are a very powerful family that allow themselves to be seen as people on both sides of the coin.

They invest in projects that young people are ineterested in, only to see that they said projects are the way in which they young are controlled and programmed.

Its such a scary place this world, and even when its discussed here in ATS you start to wonder how some a very small percentage of people have become so pwerful and manipulative.

I suppose in a way thaough the numbers are even smaller when you take into consideration that families are working together, and each member of that family have a specific job to do.

I've learnt a lot here

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know whether it's common knowledge or not but I do happen to have Nathaniel Rothschild's address should anyone fancy stalking him!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join