It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul The Octopus recieves death threats!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Apaprently someone is issuing death threats to Paul The Octopus who has accurately predicted every German FIFA World Cup match's results!

Why go after the octopus or do people have nothing better to do?

backporch.fanhouse.com...|htmlws-main-n|dl5|link4|http%3A%2F %2Fbackporch.fanhouse.com%2F2010%2F07%2F07%2Fpaul-the-psychic-octopus-remains-undefeated-recieves-death-thre%2F

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You know which other cephalopod like thingy has psychic powers?....Cthulu.

Heres what he looks like: www.johncoulthart.com...

Thats right Cthulu!

People should be terrified about threatening a spawn of Cthulu lest he murder them in their sleep.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Death threats?

Because the octopus understands a death threat?

Because if he is predicting the outcome of a match forcing a different prediction would alter the set outcome?

Because the octopus is the actual decider of things to come?

Making a death threat is already as stupid as can be. Making one against a psychic octopus is just mind boggling.

Soccer fans are challenging NASCAR fans with this one for the "inbred hick" award.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
LOL at the person who made the threat.

How serious can some of these people get?

Like when he heard about it, did he flip out and grab a notepad and start ranting?

Mind boggling indeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Death threats? Geesh, it's not like Paul the "psychic octopus" wrote the The Satanic Verses or drew a picture of Mohammed...

I think his owners should get some bodyguards to fight off the angry German football fans that want to turn him into a delicacy

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Alright I'll admit it, it was me! But to be fair that octopus was cracking wise about my momma! Called my Mum an octopussy!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
certainly Paul will do a nice Spaghetti Octopus...maybe who knows if you eat it you inherit those psychic power and start predicting Premier League Matches..that would really be awesome

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I have to say this is probably one of the best thread titles i've ever seen on ATS

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
My face went all
when I read the title. Does Paul only see Germany's outcomes, or is he also going to predict the final game tomorrow?

Nvm, he predicted Spain to win...Hmmm wonder if that man from the future is right?!!?!?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

He did it again....his prognosis is on spain winning again!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can see the headline now

"Thousands die as Germans storm powerful psychic octopus"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And yet his prediction was correct.
Spain won 1-0 in overtime today.
Lets see if he can predict wars now

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Curious
And yet his prediction was correct.
Spain won 1-0 in overtime today.
Lets see if he can predict wars now

This is perhaps the beginning of a diabolical plot of Paul taking over the world...First as the king of Spain and soon the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
it is sad how truly sick some people can be.... pathetic

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
He apparently also predicted some games in 2008, where he got 5 out of 6 correct. I must say, this is extremely odd. Octopuses have big brains, and maybe they have some kind of precognitive ability that we know nothing about. I'll admit, it sounds unlikely but so does an octopus getting all these predictions correct. It could just be a random roll of the dice, but if he does this another 10 times than it most certainly would not be and warrants further investigation.

Now I wish I would have bet on the World Cup. If I had only known about Paul then. And if he wound up losing my money -- Calamari...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
certainly Paul will do a nice Spaghetti Octopus...maybe who knows if you eat it you inherit those psychic power and start predicting Premier League Matches..that would really be awesome

Koreans eat octopusses live and none of them have gained any special abilities so far(N Korea was thrashed in fact)....if you think you can eat something and gain its abilities that's sort of retarded.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
RIP Paul (2007 - 2010)!

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

RIP OctoPaul.

The world hardly new you....
"The stars that burn the brightest burn the fastest: and you have burned so very brightly!"

top topics

join