It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Costs money to be FREE & to be en-slaved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have a problem and it started after I found this site.

Before I visited ATS, I was interested in the Maya, ET's, UFO's, Ancient Buildings and pretty much all that you see on Discovery channels on SKY.

One day I was looking for UFO information, when I stumbled upon this site, then from there I learnt about Cecil Rhodes, CFR, Obama, JFK, UFO's, ET's, Ancient Civilisations, 9/11, 7/7, Rotschilds, Rockefellors, and basically everything to do with our en-slavement to the economy and to the elite banks.

All this was too much, and still is at the moment, as I was brought up in a mining village in the South Wales valleys, where the idea of life, is to work hard, shop on the weekends, and basically leave dad alone on a sunday as he tired.

I therefore grew up understanding the benefits of working hard in school, working hard in work, and being a good boy and not being much different to everybody else in my life. So from the point of view of the elite, i'm being what they want me to be.

My issue is with my children.

At this point in their lives they understand that money doesnt grow on trees, and that getting a good job, towing the line and settling down is the way to go.

But in the not to distant future my father in law is going to leave them more than enough money to not have to worry again.

BUT.

As we know money is easily spent, and it soon goes.

I started this thread having just watched a video posted by Namaste1001

Know anyone who is still asleep?

The video shows how we are programmed through life, but on the other hand it is life for those who are not at the top level of society, its just the way it is, but you can break from it, as my children could in time, but with freedom, comes the cost of that too, and the jealousy, and also the problem that the rest of society will then look upon my children as having an easy life, and they haven't worked for what they got.

So do I ignore what they are going to get, and keep them in the rat race, or do I let them live the live the life they wont too, away from all the crap that most of us have to live day in day out.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Teach you're children how to invest and grow strong businesses. They will have an opportunity to not just be rich, but create wealth and jobs. Those rich dad/poor dad books by robert kyosaki are good, basic starting points. I recommend "what the rich invest in and what the poor and middle class do not". It covers everything except how to actually write a business plan, but there are books for that as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

That is a good idea, but what I was trying to get at, is after watching that film about us being tied into society, does the living FREE option become an option in todays society.

Or is it the case, as you pointed out, if you cant beat the, join them!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
My advice is to give them as much info as possible - tell them your own thoughts, and let them work it out for themselves.

The world in the future is going to be fairly different - don't assume you will be able to predict it.

They might want an easy life, or they might want to try and make a better place by doing something positive with their opportunity.

At the end of the day, they will chose their own path - teach them as much as you can, give them a sense of justice - and they will probably surprise you.

I do suggest making them work their fingers to the bone for a while - and if they dont know about the money yet - simply dont tell them.

I am trying to get this video series into wide circulation as well - this is a very good overview of things. I often find people saying they know about the NWO - but then they seem to not know important stuff - the following video series is a good overview.

www.silverbearcafe.com...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Cheers Amagnon, and ye maybe your right.

Maybe as a parent, I feel that I try to control their path too much, like you say, its hard to predict the future let alone trying to predict what your children are going to do.

It is strange though that nobody has said to let the children fly so to speak, as in honesty I dont htink that sort of life exists.

Its all alright putting it into films, and explaining how we are being manipulated, but unless your are the manipulator, i don't see any other way than to fall in line with the rest, but just do it in the most comfortable way.

I will def go through that series though, as like you say again, although I have been cramming my little brain with all this info, I will be honest and say I couldnt stand up and say what I know.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild

It is strange though that nobody has said to let the children fly so to speak, as in honesty I dont htink that sort of life exists.

I have a free life - I dont need to work or anything - and perhaps I could be doing more, it occurs to me sometimes.

However, I'm happy trying to protect my family from trouble by giving them info and advice, but as always - people dont always listen

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Can you adopt me?
Hahah,

Teach your kids how to Love, teach them how to read people's intentions, that way they know who and what is good for them. They are lucky, because not everyone has that 'freedom' of time. Good for them, who cares what anyone else thinks or says? Everyone in your household needs to start asking yourselves what is it you truly want out of life. Where do you want to be? Where do you want to go?

Life is short, don't make too many plans, but also, don't pace around in circles trying to figure out what other people may think is 'best'.

Do what you wanna do and have fun!!!
Best of Luck!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
All you do is acquire tools and use them. With my children I never put on a fake smile. The metaphor is stand naked on your clothes as a child would. The world of man makes me sad and all I can do is help my children to stay alert to the sharks in the waters.

I am happy in nature and miserable around sheeple. I still love the history of man that the indoctrinated will not report.

Be yourself and try the transcendental approach. You are free in your mind.

top topics

join