It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my after [BBOT] story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I should start off by saying, this is a work of fiction by ones own mind it might scare the "you now what" out of you, so to you the reader I warned ya!
on with the work i go.

It has been many years sense the days of the oil, as some would call, and still do to this day "The Black Poison". This is a record of a survivor, just a few million or so left, word travels slow in the year 2042AD. for in the years past, when the world tried in vain to hold it self together. NWO, and the O.C.B. short for Obama Clinton Biden and all the others plains that came and went, stood tall and then fell flat! To put it simply and truthfully, for in the fall of 2010 after the "CAT 5" storm that took out the rest of the gulf... As I reread this, going back is not that easy, maybe I will start at the beginning, just to make things clearer. The court is to be convened in two days, and as one of the elders, to be around in the year of that mess, unstoppable monster! I have been chosen too...
Come in? oh. high rob, come in make your self at home, as you can see I am working on the opening brief as to what i remember, and what files have been retrieved. It is going to be a long process. Well B. that is why I came by, the rider come in today from Denver say's this is from DC, look's mighty im'potant to me' es id der sayes, hay your htinnggy sis tip'yan htaw sayin. Oh that well it is one of them things I was telling you abou..., and would you mind not eating with your mouth full, and of my stake jees some people will never learn, you can at let ask, yours is in the cooler in the cooks den, and Rob? yea. Leave the beer alone it is not its time yet, in two weeks it will be.
somethings never change others will, now were was I? You were at the "I have been chosen too...Hay B? is that a girls voice I hear? Yes it is Rob, it's nay tells.
It's who's voice? Rob asked with a look of bewilderment and shock, Rob was only 16 but in this day and age he was what the World thought of him as 20. And me, well im pushing 70+ years still do not know how or why I survived the first wave of toxic air, I was just one of a few thousand that made it out of Utah, by the time we got to Idaho the second wave hit, that was the "CAT 5" lets see that would have been end of September, the first wave hit in last part of July, first part of August, yes that is right! just when the drilled in to the well hole with the second drill hole! B what is all the yelling? I think i found the cause of the toxic air!

B you do realize that these are some serious charges and allegations you bring be for us, do you not? Yes Sir I do your Honor if I may? You may...

Honer of the court, I will prove my case before you, that the charges are true and that the names of those listed be stuck out , sticking, and removed from all view of the people, and be cast down to the pit of shame like thous of AH JS LBJ RN as well as others that have been found guilt of treason, mass murder, corporate negligence, and en-slavers of the people. I ask of this court, this counsel to include the names of BP BA OCB NWO and the most powerful, the most corrupt,and the most mentioned among us TPTB be so included, I ask the counsel now for your vote , what say ye?

I just do not get it all the proof, all the documents the text, the... B, sometimes things are just meant to be, after all four out of 5 is not bad, and just think with the new vote'n poll you just might be the new TPTB.

after thought... i hope you enjoyed this read, for it is my second to be seen, please feel free to post all comments any and all are welcome, PS their is more to come if you what it... all you got to do is scream.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
*screams*

More!

It's a great piece of writing and I just love how you mentioned 'Black Poison'...I incorporated that as well in mine.

However, if you intend to carry this on from your other one - I suggest posting it in the same thread. Much much easier, instead of multiple threads.

If your want this as another story - only 1 entry is allowed, so choose which one you like best!

[edit on 9/7/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

thank you, this is just one of many short stories i will post from time to time. I do not intend this one to be in the contest,it is just a after thought, and I will wait for more responses to post more short stories.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Definitely continue the story.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

one more "yes" or a "scream" and i will.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Runs through the thread screaming
YEEEESSSSSS!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
you asked, so here goes.

How many?

250 to 1.5.

time??, in days, if numbers are available.

Our projected numbers indicate, hours depending on jet steam air flow.
So what you are saying... MY god,what have we done.

Mr. President sir, we had no thought of this, we had run the calculations,several times, if we had known the pressures,we could have...

Could have what!!!! (the President yelled.) I am the one with my neck on the chopping block, you told me this was going to be a limited incident, no fatality's, just mass evac...

Listen to me Joe ! and listen good, you and I both work for the same people, we just got the ball rolling, just think, no bombs, no WMD's, and no one to point the finger to, yes people will die, but what better way than this, and the death toll, 250 million to 1.5 billion, and the best part, it is randomly, it is fast as the jet stream, once it is taken its course that's it! the is no more, the ppm is above 575, 99.999% fatal, death is almost instant, and... ( Frank continued on, talking in a devilish happy voice, even chuckling now and then) and get this the coastal waters will contribute 45% of the casualties, you know the best part of that is Joe( now laughing uncontrollably, his words almost unintelligible) it is the perfect solution, what better way of ushering in the new world order!

Frank i need you to get a grip, take a deep breath, and repeat that last part, (the President said comely, looking out the window, staring in to space, letting the last line sink in... what better way?) Frank replied, 45%?

No the other one, what better way, (the pres thoughts were of, project "Black Jack" along with Op-84-227-313-7.... and others, for some time,to put it bluntly, every Pres dream sense 9-11-01, and now..) Frank( the pres said cutting frank off) this is what i want you to do! burn all docs, data, info, and any and all facts relating to "Black Poison"!!!
frank could not contain him self, it was like the 4th of July Xmas and new years, not to mention his birthday, all rolled into one.

Mr President i will be glad too, it has been an honer to serve with you, should we warn...

NO!!!!let fate take it's course, after all were would i how could i, NO just let it happen when will the first?

The first deaths, (frank looked up at the count down clock) in about, i would say now.
and so it started the silent cloud of death move it's way across the globe, flowing the just stream and the gulf stream flow, no taste no smell, there was only one sine of some wrong...

Tower this is united fl...
United flight 29 this is Dallis tower do you copy... United 29 do you copy, come... Sir we have a report that a plane just blew up.! sir we have like well sir nine no ten sir we have a serious problem it seems all flights are just ...well blowing up, the the ones coming in from the south , over the gulf and the ones from the west, LV is reporting the same thing so is Denver, the report seems to be the planes are blowing up prior to a blue orange cloud that surrounds the plane and then Boom!

top topics

join