It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pondering of sorts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I recently was watching some of the 2012 specials making the rounds on television lately when a thought occured to me.

If the government actually knew something was going to happen in 2012, where exactly do you think they would go? I'm sure by now some of you have seen the movie and how they hid the lifeboats in China.

But really, where do you think tptb would set a project like that up?

Whether or not you actually think if something will happen or not, its still a valid question I think.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thats easy , they would go to one of there many underground bases .

But having said that , they have gone one further , they made an underground bunker for a genetic vault holding the genetic ability to recreate much of the worlds vegetation .

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My understanding of 2012 is that it does not imply destruction or disaster per se.

The Hopi and Mesoamerican 2012 preditictions just center around a kind of "change" or "transformation." Thsi does not necessarily mean disaster.

2) Terance McKenna's "Timewave Zero" and "Novelty Theory" (the other main strain of the 2012 concept) predict a kind of "ultimate novelty" in 2012. Again, novelty is not necessarily a bad thing...its just, well, new.

Maybe there's nowhere to go but right here? And maybe no tidal waves, flood, or doom but simply...something --not necessarily bad -- that we can't imagine?

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Just a thought.

Indeed, and that's the very thing that defines both the nature and the power of the upcoming transition. Thought is a force unto itself and has the capability of shaping physical reality. 

Soon collective thought will change from being affected heavily influenced by outside influences (media, technology, government, etc) towards influences produced from within. This begins with those coming to the realization that enough is enough, and changing certain aspects of their lives to be more representative of what/who they prefer to be. There will come a time when the wave of changing preferences reaches a critical mass, and the collective process has no other choice than to follow suit over that tipping point. 

Disaster is not guaranteed, but I think many of you will find that physical reality will soon more and more mirror our ever changing internal realities. Upheaval within could create much change externally. 

Along with the shift there will come a realization of the connectedness between the physical and mental. The definition of 'novelty' as defined by Alfred N. Whitehead (the man first used it to describe an aspect of increasing change in society) as 'the emergence of new states of connectedness.' Realizing suddenly you're truly One with the universe is about as connected as you can get. 

Additionally with respect to our experience with time, our collective focus will shift from past and future to the Now. In December of 2012, quite a number of people will be focused on the present. Because of that the 2012 phenomenon is somewhat of a self-fullfilling prophecy, but the change it will bring is very real.

The shift marks the point where have the opportunity to choose a future we prefer. Let's make it a good one.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
I recently was watching some of the 2012 specials making the rounds on television lately when a thought occured to me.

If the government actually knew something was going to happen in 2012, where exactly do you think they would go? I'm sure by now some of you have seen the movie and how they hid the lifeboats in China.

But really, where do you think tptb would set a project like that up?

Whether or not you actually think if something will happen or not, its still a valid question I think.

There is a letter posted in a thread here on ATS from this norwegian delegate supossedly and he says that before 2011 the plan is to have all "important people" to be moved into the numerous D.U.M.B.'s why do you think the norwegian seed-vault and that other DNA-bank are being prepped, also dont forget library's being emptyed into mines and other undergound locations. There is something coming and it IS gonna play out like the movie 2012 where we will be lied to till the very end...
the survival of the species is more important then the populace...

the strongest argument IMO against this coming event being catastrophic is the massive amount of money poured into preparations for such an event. If it were NOT catastrophic and the situation on the surface will remain safe, then what is the use of those DUMBS? A HUGE waste of money...

[edit on 9/7/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I say it is in Tibet, that's why the Chinese clamped down on them! To build the Arks.

If there were such things, or if 2012 destruction myths were true.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Very good point, I had forgotten about the DUMBS. Makes sense for someone to be in there making sure the seeds grow, or at least watching someone else make the seeds grow, lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I like this kind of thread because it is about what we THINK about these things, not wild musings about some fantabulist but unprovable concept. It's just hard for some people to accept that we don't know the answers to these things. We can surmise until Hell freezes over, but we can't know the whole truth till something, if anything happens. I prefer to remain as positive as I can because it seems our thoughts and emotions do affect outcomes and reality. Well, it's pretty obvious that there is a LOT of terribly negative thought and emotion out there, so maybe we need to be extra positive. All we can do is what we can do as individuals anyway, but it is sad what this world has become.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
2012 is just a big troll

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think that there will definitely be some birth pangs as we enter a new era, but I really don't think it will be anything like the movie 2012. I'd say relax and wait and see what happens. I really believe it will be a super positive change with the old power base causing calamity as they lose power and a new, more harmonious era begins.

i think this is all about the current system of economic slavery finally being exposed and destroyed for the evil that it is. the human mass consciousness knows there is something terribly wrong with the status quo. we are all slaves to the system. a system which taxes you to death and gives you just enough money to survive but not truly get ahead.

only a very very small % of the people on earth, as in 0.0001% are wealthy and the other 99.9998% are poor. the system is currently set up so that the 99.998% work their tails off to support and give even more wealth to the 0.0001 % that control everything.

so the system has you for the benefit of the very few. the best con job TPTB has pulled off is that we are all slaves for them and most don't even realize it!

you see we already have ZPE tech and other wonders of technology that are secret. technologies that if were set free would turn the deserts green and literally everyone could live like millionaires.

TPTB know this but fear this scenario would ever come true. it means a loss of power for them and power is the only way of life these people know.

so i really believe that 2012 is about breaking these shackles of slavery and setting the whole human race free to live in a harmonius eden. i believe that this is just part of it and what may trigger such a change might be some very basic change in physical reality that effects everyone's consciousness. what that change is I think no one really knows. many ancient civs talk about this change but even they don't pinpoint exactly what it will be, just that this time is a very special one.

i didn't really believe there was anything to the 2012 thing when all i knew about it was that the Mayan long count calendar ends in this year.

but then I see that 2012 may actually be encoded in the great pyramid. i would like to hear/see more about this great pyramid/2012 connection. how much validity there is to it. but the basic premise is the great pyramid has a timeline encoded in it that shows all the most important events in human history and supposedly the timeline ends at the kings chamber with an empty sarcaphogaus, which signifies, NO MORE DEATH FOR HUMANKIND!!!!

so after seeing more and more data points that point to something fundamental and extreme happening in 2012 I really truly believe this time will be special. here are the data points I personally know of and support the 2012 theory:

- Mayan Long Count Calendar ends in 2012

- Timeline in the great pyramid ends in the kings chamber in 2012

- Real crop circles, I believe 3 or 4, proven to have been made in less than 15 minutes that indicate something happening with human DNA and the solar system in 2012. The 2012 date is indicated in the crop circles by planetary alignments that only occur in that year.

- Psychics and remote viewers who claim they can't see anything past

- Hopi prophecy indicating the start of a new age around this time

When you add these up you start to really wonder

[edit on 9-7-2010 by insideNSA]

new topics

top topics

join