It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Fresno, CA on News-Mysterious vans show up later

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I saw this vid on youtube and i thought i would share. Its interesting because not only is there a UFO report and footage, but there were also 2 white unmarked vans that showed up near the witness' house and are video taped by a UFO investigator. I really dont like how definate the UFO investigator is and i dont understand why they didnt walk up and talk to the people in the white vans?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Those look like typical light colors of known aircraft.

Too bad it appears the camera operator took the video during a full-on sprint...

[edit on 7/8/10 by Tharsis]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Blinking lights,.. seriously??
why waste the time....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well... give us proper length footage so we can examine it more better.

It's impossible to say what it was based on those clips.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The video footage and the actual reported UFO are , quite possibly, not the same at all. As for no-one else seeing it? I live in a City of 200,000 +, a few years ago a Plane ploughed into the woods short of the runway at the airport. It very nearly took the roofs off a housing estate on its' way down. It was fairly early morning but not that early. The number of eye witnesses? None

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
well I guess we found out at least where some of
those white vans went to.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I guess we found out at least where some of
those white vans went to.

LMAO classic. I've gotta jump over to the BP foum and tell them its the MIB!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
it has navigation lights

Navigation_light

they should of asked air traffic control before the paranormal investigator.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Everyone is a buzz about the mysterious white vans, but what if they are part of something like an empending UFO backlash due to the BP event?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah blinking red light means navagation light... not blinking light being

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just an FYI for you guys. I live in Fresno. Sanger is east of here bout 10 miles and is directly under the downward leg of the landing pattern for Fresno Airport. Also, we are the central valley....major agriculture and its picking season for just about everything this time of year. Same Vans = migrant worker transportation companies.

Im just sayin.... do with it what you will

My .02¢

Silver

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
strange? even if it wasn't a ufo i smell something fishy

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So UFO's can't have red blinking lights on them?

If two unmarked white vans parked across the road from me, you wouldn't catch me going up and asking them what they are doing..!?

My feeling is that this is the real thing and ATS is so full of debunkers now that noone can see the woods for the trees.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Whatever! I see another unsteady, blurry video and nothing more.

If the woman ran indoors and screamed her head off, wouldn't the nearby neighbors come by and find out what is going on or at least call the cops to report a possible break-in or domestic violence incident?

Those white vans may be the paddy wagons for all we know and ready to take the hysterical people away to a nice padded room. Honestly folks, where are the the other `eye-witnesses` and why have they not come together to collaborate their stories?

I need better images and videos to be convinced of UFOs.

[edit on 2010-7-09 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
i wish we had was the witness account from the actual witness' mouth, not just the mufon investigator. the investigator said that the witness said she was scared for her life because she thought it was a plane going to crash into her house! There are many facets that still can be looked into and investigated. I think step #1 is to hear from the actual witness. I saw the investigators phone number plastered on the side of his van and I WILL call him tommorow afternoon & update this thread immediately

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

it was like a bad infomercial

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

it was like a bad infomercial

I think u may be right

sounds more like advertisement for the
investigator who just happens to post
his phone on the side of the truck.
I also find it odd that these people
were too traumatized to talk to the news
crew yet they drew a sketch of it.
hmmmmm

why draw a sketch
when you have the video ????

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
sure did look like an airplane on approach to an airport to me... green light on the right wing, red beacon light on the belly, and a white landing light under the nose of the PLANE.

too traumatized to talk to the news crew my ass!!! they were to busy laughing because the news crew actually came out to report on their hoax!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I know this area. There is a nearby airport. That probably explains the blinking navigation lights. Probably a small plane that got off course.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Information to do with what you will. On the AirNav Map for KFAT (Fresno Air Terminal) you will see the direction of the run ways and the purple rectangle box that runs southeast directly over sanger....

AIRNAV Map of Fresno and Surrounding area

The downwind and base legs of landing go over and around sanger.

Just sayin

Silver

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join