It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbas, Fatah Call Mastermind of Munich Olympics Attack A Hero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Abbas, Fatah Call Mastermind of Munich Olympics Attack A Hero

www.cnsnews.com

Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas and his Fatah organization have been hailing as a hero the man who masterminded the terrorist attack on Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972.

Mohammed Oudeh, better known as Abu Daoud, died in Syria last weekend at the age of 73.

He had been living in Syria since Israel in 1999 refused to allow him to return to the P.A. self-rule areas, following the publication of a biography in which he admitted planning the Munich assault.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

President Barack Obama met with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas in the Oval Office on Wednesday, June 9, 2010.

Since when has a murderer who masterminded the deaths of all 11 members of the Israeli national Olympic team ever deserve to be lionized as a hero?

Civilized societies do not idolize mass murderers. Only a twisted society and a twisted people like the Palestinians choose to idolize their false heroes.

Mohammed Oudeh, the mass murderer who masterminded the Munich Olympics attack, is now currently resting and burning in the lake of fire as I type.

www.cnsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Since when has a murderer who masterminded the deaths of all 11 members of the Israeli national Olympic team ever deserve to be lionized as a hero?

LOL you asked for it:

President Bush with the first "International Medal of PEACE"

So let me rephrase your statement:

Since when has a murderer who masterminded the deaths of millions of Afghan and Iraqi people deserve to gain International Medal of PEACE!!!!

It has PEACE in there for GOD sakes !!!

I can understand FATAH calling him a hero, but at least he wasn't given a damn award with PEACE written on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

LOL you asked for it:

President Bush with the first "International Medal of PEACE"

So let me rephrase your statement:

Since when has a murderer who masterminded the deaths of millions of Afghan and Iraqi people deserve to gain International Medal of PEACE!!!!

It has PEACE in there for GOD sakes !!!

I can understand FATAH calling him a hero, but at least he wasn't given a damn award with PEACE written on it.

All right, then.

A globalist elite frontman like George W. Bush is idolized for the deaths of over 1 million Iraqis and over 200000 Afghans, and he is given an award? The globalist elite do reward their own loyal puppets for helping to advance the one world order agenda.

Although civilized societies do not idolize mass murderers, the American people should have protested in outrage against Bush receiving an International Medal of Peace for engineering the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to fulfill the agendas of the corporate-governmental complex and the globalist elite.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Bush, Bliar, Mandela, Barry Obama......

Need i go on?

new topics

top topics

join