It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Looks like an MI-26 coming in low over the buildings in the background through a heavy inversion layer.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
funny how people keep speculating when it's a known fake, hell go read eve online or scrapheap-challenge forums lot of people make these hoax pics using spaceships from in game and blurring them up in photoshop and placing them into scenes. There's even one of our ships next to statue of liberty looks really good.

pretty funny when gamer's fun photo forum threads gets picked up on a conspiracy theory site

Say what?

Could you say that in cleaner, grammer please

funny how people keep speculating when it's a known fake, hell go read eve online or scrapheap-challenge forums lot of people make these hoax pics

Known Fake?? really now, i dont think so i have never seen a photo like this before, i to have been on those photo hoaxs forums

pretty funny when gamer's fun photo forum threads gets picked up on a conspiracy theory site

Well then why dont you prove it then that its a fake then?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In my opinion there is no way they can call that a helicopter or any other know air craft the picture they show is really blurred but you can find clear ones on youtube or other links by typing china ufo into your google search if they do have a good explanation I'm still waiting to see it but for what iv seen on o other sites they would be crazy to. Admit its there's. From other pics iv seen it looks like whoever was in control of that thing was looking for something in the city. Other pictures show almost a wide search lite coming from all around the bottoms outer edge of the craft spreading out like a cone then it concentrating the same lite into one spot directly under the center of it. I'm very curios to what they call it and very curios to here other peoples opinions after more review.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadian Kid 87

did you not just look at the picture I posted on the last page?! it IS quite clearly a helicopter, how anyone can even argue the point is just getting ridiculous. Look at any other long exposure shot of a helicopter and it is quite clearly obvious.

People are just getting stupid and ignoring the evidence now. I wish it was something more unexplained than a copter, but it's not. Move on with your life people.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For christs sake people, please read the thread from start to end before posting! Reading this thread was one of the most frustrating things ever, because of complete idiots posting drivvle without reading the damn thread first.

If one more person says it can't be a helicopter because it looks nothing like a helicopter then I think I'll go mental! LOOK AT THE OTHER LONG EXPOSURE PICS OF THAT ARE KNOWN TO BE HELICOPTERS - THE PICS ARE ALMOST IDENTICAL!

Same goes for all you prats that won't drop the idea that the PHOTO AND THE VIDEO COULD WELL BE COMPLETELY UNRELATED.

Please, people that don't read the thread before posting are ruining this forum with their ignorance! This would have been a very interesting read if it wasn't for you lot!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

A bright light on the bottom and the craft can not be distinguished.
Sounds like the typical Tesla craft.
Based on ionosphere to earth flow the agitated air glows like in
Tesla's bulbs as they hit the craft airframe.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

And just who exactly is building Tesla crafts today? Do they run on the electricity in the air or what? Well, anyway as much as I would like to believe that this was extraterrestrial....I feel it's most likely some errant military something or another.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mammoth1981

Heh mammoth1981,

It seems ATS could benefit from some theory/evidence tracking web technology. If attached to this thread was a "consensus theory" that when you clicked on shows you the current best evidence, IE: an edited thread about it being a helicopter & rocket.

That would help to condense the relevant portions of the thread into something people could be reasonably asked to review before posting.

People could create new theories and vote on whose theory is the consensus that "resolves" the thread. And collaborate with each other, to produce an edited and cohesive theory through this innovative ATS UI.

And existing threads just stay the same.

Just a little more indexing to increase the signal to noise ratio.

Thanks,
zerothought

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I just saw MSN's version of this tonight and it is a wee bit different. It seems to come from StupidVideo.com. But it is interesting to see.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
A bright light on the bottom and the craft can not be distinguished.
Sounds like the typical Tesla craft.
Based on ionosphere to earth flow the agitated air glows like in
Tesla's bulbs as they hit the craft airframe.

Oh, my gosh. The Telsa Guy thinks it's a Tesla craft! Of course, The Tesla Guy thinks everything is a Tesla craft, or something having to do with Tesla.

So there's your answer.

TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!TESLA!

NIKOLA TESLA WAS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING WHO EVER EXISTED! FORGET THE BUDDHA! FORGET JESUS! FORGET MOHAMED! ALL PIKERS COMPARED TO THE HOLY TESLA.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

And just who exactly is building Tesla crafts today? Do they run on the electricity in the air or what? Well, anyway as much as I would like to believe that this was extraterrestrial....I feel it's most likely some errant military something or another.

The last big sighting was in the 80s in Belgium.
They came from the western border.
That would be Germany.

Where is the need for such a craft and who pays for them.
Yes those are good questions.

I know the pay for unwanted information transmission must be great.
The parts and construction is touted by the Tesla people to be very
simple so there is concern to keep the machine secret and have anti
Tesla theories like his definition of the ether ridiculed.
However the ether supports the aircraft he built and now others have
built.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You mean the TR-3B Astra that was seen in the Belgium UFO flap is a Tesla craft? I thought it used that technology that only makes it weigh a fraction of it's normal weight.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

You mean the TR-3B Astra that was seen in the Belgium UFO flap is a Tesla craft? I thought it used that technology that only makes it weigh a fraction of it's normal weight.

Based on the triangle depicted by witnesses:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
is that a TR-3B Astra or something different.

Photos with better definition show a circular structure underneath.
The same flat coil used in the saucer shaped craft.
The Foo used a conical coil from Bill Lyne's perspective.

The lift is from the atmosphere or ether pressure just like propeller
or jet but electrical to wire to ether pressure as in static electricity
that is so repetitive, high frequency, the charge carriers immersed in
an insulating liquid, definition by Tesla, lifts the craft.
Apparently all done by voltage with no current at all and thus a free
energy flight is what the denials of the elite is all about.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just a reminder to remain civil. Please refrain from personal insults and address the topic rather than the poster.

Thank you.

[edit on Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:45:33 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Statements from an airport official:

“China Airport UFO”: Xiaoshan Airport Staff Interview

On www.ghosttheory.com...

Ruan Zhouchang, spokesperson, Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou
[through interpretor]: “There was an unknown object seen in the skies over the airport. So according to our regulations we had to close the airspace. Aircraft movements were suspended from 8:45 PM to 9:41 pm. “

Reporter: “Airport staff say the first reports of the UFO came in just after 8 PM from both air traffic controllers and civilians. The object at the center of the commotion, visible as a light in the sky, was captured in this photo. It may not look like much but it does not belong to a civilian aircraft. Nor does it match the flight plan of any aircraft supposed to be operating in the area at the time. ….

Reporter: “Ruan Zhoucheng said there were few eyewitnesses because the incident occurred at night. When most staff members were not present and passengers were in the waiting hall.”

Ruan Zhoucheng [through interpretor]: “I heard that some of the passengers whose flights just landed saw the object which appeared as glowing light[s]. It was not a normal civil aviation flight. What it actually was, no one knows.”

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I thought direct quotations from an informed official speaking on camera for attribution, about actual eyewitness reports, ought to attract some attention -- but maybe not. Has this info been posted on a parallel thread that I've missed?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why would the military fly over said air space let alone with a potential black project? Like "yooo hoo look at our new toys" Was the pilot drunk? He get lost? IDGI. Last time i checked in the military if you fly outside your designated flight path you were in deep doo doo. At least in most countries.

If was a helicopter when it does not have rotors or even was HEARD (Helicopters are very loud) let alone fool the tower,people on the ground that did NOT identify it is a helicopter?

How was it that not just one photo but several do not show a helicopter? The motion blur theory might work with one photo but not several photos of the same thing. The helicopter thing is coming from people in this thread NOT from the witnesses mind you.

I see some people getting irate yelling "Its a choppah" and "it's been proven to be a choppah" when there is NO proof to support it as fact... know the difference between fact and theory. I would bet it is not a chopper and i would bet after further review it is not even military.

Not a Helicopter sorry

this gives me the Deja Vu "Ohare International UFO" UFO's casing our air ports? Military bases? There is a history there.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah...well.
How about the possibility that the photograph might be of a helicopter but it is completely unrelated to the closing of the airport?

How about the fact that the other helicopter photos are definitely unrelated (note the date).?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where you been? This ground is well trampled.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
OH i see well i been on hiatus and that is a good point, perhaps those are not photos of the thing after all. Beating a dead horse here im still waiting for an official announcement or song n dance from the Chinese.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by crezo

Yes, I often hear of helicopters closing airports. Everytime one flies over me, Ithink, that's Luton Airport screwed again, those poor passengers. Must happen about 30 times a day!

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join