It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is really incredible shot. Look at the speed, the blurring lines, almost like platoons at the side though it may just be the moulded edges.

So if they ever release anything they will now claim its military or black op?

I knew they wouldnt be able to fall back on swamp gas or chinese lanterns after telling that it couldnt be seen ordinarily and took equipment.

While it could be military or black op or Vrill its so far a ufo. I imagine they wont be supposed to say ufo or black op, kind of an interesting predicament. Alex Collier said disclosure was coming soon, he said Japan, maybe the Chinese will beat them to it.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe an amateur rocket or sumthing like that?

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

It would not take only radar to pick it up then, so its not a home made rocket, its a large craft, flattish and has molded sides with lights, like a platoon, almost what I call a flattish shuttle shape.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

I've heard the long exposure argument before which is possible. However, the pairs of lights (portholes) are not streaking like the bottom light on the craft.

Edit to add: long exposure pictures do not shut down airports

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yes my son and I thought windows/portals, and the photo is an extra, its not created by exposure, the radar would have picked up the shape, and that would be a terrific release.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by PsychoX42

So, are we now going with the idea that an entire airport shut down their operations due to an unidentified "helicopter?"

It gets better and better in here.

Namaste and Love

If you actually read the rest of my post you may notice that i suggested that this picture isn't even a picture of the event. Can you prove that what we see in this picture is the same as what closed down the airport?

Didn't think so.

[edit on 8/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

That wasn't my question, now was it? However, it really doesn't matter. We'll never definitively know what the object in question was. I'm sure we'll get an explanation on Friday that will appease the public and this explanation will avoid mass panic and cater to the world of the logical and rational.

And, I'm more than positive that this explanation will be an outright lie.

So, the argument between you and I is ultimately worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That is because they are flashing lights. On..."porthole". Off...no "porthole". On..."porthole". Only the lights which are on continuously leave a streak.

And helicopters don't generally shut down airports either. Hence, the image is not of the object which shut down the airport, it is of helicopter.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that an entire airport shut down operations due to Venus clogging up their airspace? Is that what I'm getting out of this?

It's happened before. I cite Barnaul Airport, 2001.

Have you ever read Hynek and Hendry on the real way that Venus
really DOES fool observers, particularly pilots? Open your mind to the experience and insight of some respected students of the phenomenon.

Don't just scoff and say that because YOU can't imagine it ever happening, that proves it couldn't happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

that is awesome!

i can't hardly believe its such a clear picture of something very unique and beautiful, but there it is!
i can't say i've ever seen anything in the sky that looks like that!
it's dazzling!
is the left end, with the light, the front end, do you think?
i wonder how it moved.

wow

i don't think it looks military at all - maybe because it seems to have a red hue the chinese officials in charge of disinfo thought that would be the best option?

why would it be in plain sight over a populated area and then be something they can't talk about immediately?

fishy.

and this might be it, anyway - everything points to something breaking on the horizon, the cosmic horizon, i think.

i definitely don't think we will have to fend for ourselves against the elite wolfhounds outside the door....and our new friends don't owe anyone on this planet a damn thing!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

So... Venus shows up on radar?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
To me it looks like a house is in the picture. Are there houses that close to the airport?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Are you suggesting that an entire airport shut down operations due to Venus clogging up their airspace? Is that what I'm getting out of this?

It's happened before. I cite Barnaul Airport, 2001.

Have you ever read Hynek and Hendry on the real way that Venus
really DOES fool observers, particularly pilots? Open your mind to the experience and insight of some respected students of the phenomenon.

Don't just scoff and say that because YOU can't imagine it ever happening, that proves it couldn't happen.

Oh, I wasn't scoffing. And yes, I'm quite familiar with Hynek. Not too familiar with Hendry. Either way, just because they say that the event your speaking of in the past was related to Venus, doesn't mean that this is the case...now does it?

That's one man's speculation of an event that he was not there to witness himself. I doubt that the airline pilot which saw what they saw agrees with Hynek's assessment of a situation that he did not take part of. Pilots are trained for such things, therefore, I would highly doubt that a pilot would make such a dramatic error.

That's my opinion.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
Where are all the Chinese Latern supporters???
Its China ain't it?

I am surprised, I really thought the ATS chinese lantern crowd 'd be all over this story!

Seriously
People jump to conclusion too hastily. If it was indeed a helicopter, it would have been identified very quickly. They can identify foreign airborne vehicles entering their airspace but not a chopper near a bloody airport? And I am sure a heli makes a distinct noise too, easily identifiable.
And if you look closely at the lights, I doubt it's some fancy homemade rocket.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Never mind

[edit on 8-7-2010 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

That wasn't my question, now was it?

Well it answered your question

I will rephrase:

So, are we now going with the idea that an entire airport shut down their operations due to an unidentified "helicopter?"

No, I am going with the idea that what we see in this photo is a long exposure picture of a helicopter and totally unrelated to whatever shut down the airport.

I never thought I'd see myself sort-of agreeing with Chadwickus and Phage, sometimes I wonder what ATS is coming to as well

[edit on 8/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

Sorry but your wrong Chadwickus no military helicopter currently look like that, tell me this then, when did our modern helicopter started having the tech to fly supersonic speed?

The photo is real, and another thing i lived on military base for family and other reasons i wont cant say what they were,

That is not how military helicopter looks like.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks phage. I'll change my opinion then.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Thanks for providing the links to the story behind the ufo experience. A passenger aboard one of the airplanes reported seeing it also from the air, and the fact that it showed up on radar is very interesting considering they are saying that it could not be seen by the naked eye. If that is so, how did the photographer take the photo? But I am convinced that the closing of the airport and diverting airplanes to other landing sites means that the Chinese were on the ball. And upfront about it too.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Pilots are trained for such things, therefore, I would highly doubt that a pilot would make such a dramatic error. That's my opinion.

Opinions are handy things, they can provide pseudo-proof for conclusions we've already reached. In the case of what pilots "are trained for such things", I'd suggest you try to learn more about pilots and piloting -- and the documented record of pilots in terms of accuracy of UFO reports [Hynek found them to be the most error-prone of all categories of witnesses he studied, particularly with regard to celestial objects]. Barring learning the reality, of course, you are free to imagine any faux-facts you enjoy believing. But don't then claim to be making reality-based assessments.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

Not so, as the bottom is clearly all lit up, amazing at how much light is at the bottom and it looks to me that a vapor trail is following it and also there are those porthole type lights atop it...no space junk...an unexplained vehicle with unusual lighting effects...sure a great photo shot!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join