It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That is the most unlikely helicopter I have ever seen.

Your joking right?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
well,I'm a chinese,I haven't kown the news from chinese newspaper till now .maybe is just somgthing could fly and also can bring strange light .haha nobody could give the truth to us^

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Latest news story
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Interesting. This could go either way. This is either being deliberately suppressed or, there are so many rumors circulating that it's just muddying the water.

What seems consistent though is this object was 'seen' by people (in the city and/or from an incoming flight crew) BUT.....wasn't picked up on radar.
If that's true then that's huge (but of course they can always spin THAT into some military cloaking technology too I guess.....*sigh*)

But I love this. We're still referring to this as a classic UFO and yet we have someone saying this:;
"We should first find out how the owner got the approval to fly the object," said the staff member,
Man, I hope that question gets answered only from the cockpit crew who are from Zeta Reticuli! That'll teach us for asking dumb questions!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by susansoong

hey! welcome to ATS! You should ask around over there. You might turn something up

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Can we please open a new thread about this event??? I don't want to read anymore crap like "omg you morons this is a helicopter" or "zomg an alien spacecraft".
I want to discuss the event, not the photo.

I totally agree but what is STILL not clear is: Are these photos from this event or.....are they 'stock' archive photos from from an unrelated story?!

I read a related article yesterday claiming these photos were search planes with flood lights, looking for the UFO.
So...........who the hell knows what's what at this point but I still do agree that another thread (or two) ought to be started. Too many pages of rhetorical banter to rifle through at this point.

And not for nothing, we'll ALWAYS have someone claiming a UFO is "a bug" a "spot on the windscreen" an "out of focus airplane" or......"Venus".

That's just life.... in a forum.... on the internet.....discussing UFOs.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

Yes, I'm joking.

I was paid by a Chinese official to say what I said.

Happy now that you've heard what you want to hear? It's obvious you're seeing what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
大家好,我是个会说中文的美国人。
I read Chinese and took an interest in this report. From what I can tell, they're still waiting on an official explanation of the airport shutdown, but here's some info from a recent news article here.

Mr. Ma took the photo on the night of the 7th and posted it to a photo blog the following morning. He was walking at night with his new camera, saw something flashing out of the corner of his eye, and took the picture. It was flashing irregularly and moving.He says from first noticing it to not being able to find it took no more than 20 seconds. He lives close to the airport, but says this object was not in a typical flight path and was mostly parallel to the ground while most airplanes are tilted. Mr. Ma also says he can't verify it was the object that shut down the airport.

It seems many news items are currently calling it a commercial aircraft. Look at those 2 pictures on the first page of my link. Bloggers and aircraft enthusiasts are saying the bright light is the landing light, the red light is the right wing light, and the sets of 2 dot-lights are some light that flashes in sets of 2. Notice the 2nd photo shows a clear example of an open-shutter night shot of fast-moving lights - one continual and one that quickly blinks in sets of 2.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
argh!! how do you delete posts??
my double-clicking mouse is annoying!!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by yougu]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It looks like a streched Sikorsky

Only humans would build something that looks like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougu
大家好,我是个会说中文的美国人。
I read Chinese and took an interest in this report. From what I can tell, they're still waiting on an official explanation of the airport shutdown, but here's some info from a recent news article here.

Mr. Ma took the photo on the night of the 7th and posted it to a photo blog the following morning. He was walking at night with his new camera, saw something flashing out of the corner of his eye, and took the picture. It was flashing irregularly and moving.He says from first noticing it to not being able to find it took no more than 20 seconds. He lives close to the airport, but says this object was not in a typical flight path and was mostly parallel to the ground while most airplanes are tilted. Mr. Ma also says he can't verify it was the object that shut down the airport.

It seems many news items are currently calling it a commercial aircraft. Look at those 2 pictures on the first page of my link. Bloggers and aircraft enthusiasts are saying the bright light is the landing light, the red light is the right wing light, and the sets of 2 dot-lights are some light that flashes in sets of 2. Notice the 2nd photo shows a clear example of an open-shutter night shot of fast-moving lights - one continual and one that quickly blinks in sets of 2.

Man o'friggin man.
This is so confusing. How did this (these) photo(s) spin into 'old' photos of a helicopter from 2007 then?

So, what you're saying is, this 'helicopter' photo is the actual photo taken from this event???????

What is going on here? What happened to the old fashion UFO sighting with no complications????

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes, Ma says he posted the photo to a QQ photography group saying, "I took a picture of a UFO, ha ha." Then everyone asked him when and where, and from there reporters contacted him. Only after that did he find out that the airport had shut down for however long the previous night, then he began to wonder if what he photographed was the culprit.

My personal opinion is that's not it. It looks like a fast-moving object with several lights. Airplane seems to fit. But I don't know. It seems to me all other photographs I've seen are unrelated.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
that is clearly no military craft from china
even top secret stuff ...

this picture is one of the most amazing ever been took
for those reason...
low flying
electronical stuff off (they is doubt over who shutted the airport power down)
no invisibility shield ...possibly thousands of chinese were able to see it
we can see some details of the craft

the question is ... they did that for what reasons ?
to be seen from all ... but not in a hostile way
(imagine they do that on all city in the world to be seen from all....
the Gov would probably freak the hell out and think the alien are going to attack ... it would be considerated like a hostile move from the alien)

is it them that will adress the world in a way (the thread that said saturday alien will adress the world lol)
speculations of course
NOBODY except them know when they will really do that

would be cool if today is the day to do that

would maybe change the Gov mind from attacking Iran and do WW3

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think it looks a lot like a '57 Chevy. Maybe it stalled out over the airport. Wish we could see the license plate.

I think that's about as good an explanation as I have seen here yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I was looking around the web to see what info was available and/or new about this. I found this article that sites ATS's discussions about the "UFO" www.associatedcontent.com...

edited to add: This is also another video I found vodpod.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by PhoenixFire]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
it looks like a reflection.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Nothing but a (relatively) long exposure photograph of an airplane.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by tristar

There are so many assumptions and leaps of logic being made, someone needs to do it lest the assumptions take control. (As if they haven't already)
[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

Indeed, always a pleasure reading your dissecting, as it always, or should i say, type, provokes a cerebral stimulation. Sadly, many have chosen to neglect their cerebral cortex when interacting with other cerebral cortex's.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by tristar]

I edited my post, was a little mistake...english is not my first language. But your critical comment shows you are trying to feel superior. One more time, someone lost focus on the thread and start attacking members. You are tough behind the computer but probably not....face to face.

Actually in real life i am a very silent and tend to blend into the majority with great ease. But if provoked, i take no prisoners.

But i surely have never felt that i have provoked or attempt to provoke any member/s within here apart from several mods, who i always enjoy exchanging heavy thoughts and discussions which do not see the light of the forums. After all, this site does cater to a vast and diverse population, but it also covers a particular area that i feel right at home with and feel very comfortable with. If on the off chance i may have offended you then i must point out that it was not with intent but rather a natural way of my day to day social interaction that i simply do not separate from real life or virtual life. I am one and remain as one, either in a virtual world or in a reality world.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
I totally agree but what is STILL not clear is: Are these photos from this event or.....are they 'stock' archive photos from from an unrelated story?!

i agree, i have seen the video

and i do not think the picture is of the same event,

for a number of reasons, mainly because the object in the photograph is too low to the ground

just my thoughts, i'm no professional on the subject

[edit on 7/10/2010 by indigothefish]

[edit on 7/10/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Looks like a meteor.

Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Very interesting. Would like to know more though.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by phantomknight]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join