It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
well, its getting more confusingly befuddled...but, at least, they're still showing photos of the same object; i.e. that's your bogey

...However, the object did not show up on the airport's radar...
link

they're starting to say it was an optical illusion

o'hare UFO incident, people...they're checking out how we fly people en masse for some reason.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by reject]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by reject]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

After looking at THAT picture, which is a bit different than the OP's picture, I want to say that it is NOT a helicopter, but an airplane with landing lights over a long exposure.

-add

Why do the two photos looks so different?

...something fishy is going on.

Someone is altering the photos?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
reply to post by reject

After looking at THAT picture, which is a bit different than the OP's picture, I want to say that it is NOT a helicopter, but an airplane with landing lights over a long exposure.

LOL Wow you change more than lotto numbers

What will be the next explanation of yours?

A flying car?

thats because it was edited from the original picture ... well hmm i take the original part out........ but there is some picture editing going on

[edit on 10-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

WTF are you talking about.

At first I thought it was a helicopter, but now that more clear imagery has come forward, I now see that it is an airplane with normal lights on it.

You have a problem with someone changing their opinion? Then I have a problem with you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

reply to post by MilzGatez

WTF are you talking about.

At first I thought it was a helicopter, but now that more clear imagery has come forward, I now see that it is an airplane with normal lights on it.

You have a problem with someone changing their opinion? Well suggest you STFU and fix yourself.

Why you getting so mad? Did I hit a nerve?

like I said in my above post that i edited , Someone is editing the photo's, maybe the one with the bright lights are the edited ones to make it more appealing........ and maybe the 2nd pic is the original normal picture... who knows?

but you was fighting so hard with your helicopter excuse, now you saying its a plane with landing lights? can you provide other pictures of plans with landing lights at night? then we can talk and debate on things for the mean time its good for you to STFU :-)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Can we please open a new thread about this event??? I don't want to read anymore crap like "omg you morons this is a helicopter" or "zomg an alien spacecraft".
I want to discuss the event, not the photo.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

well, I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone tried their hand at enhancing it...

this comment just irks me: "not proper time to [color=limegreen]disclose."

I wonder when that might be

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Can we please open a new thread about this event??? I don't want to read anymore crap like "omg you morons this is a helicopter" or "zomg an alien spacecraft".
I want to discuss the event, not the photo.

I agree on that... this thread should just be about the photos and another thread for the news of the event but it just seem there isnt enough information to really talk about this event.... til now even they dont know what it is according to some articles

Who is telling the truth? Well thats another thread

By the way... I still dont believe this is Alien... I just know its a strange looking object

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

You are laughing at me because I changed my opinion. Yes you did hit a nerve, I freaking hate people like you.

like I said in my above post that i edited , Someone is editing the photo's, maybe the one with the bright lights are the edited ones to make it more appealing........ and maybe the 2nd pic is the original normal picture... who knows?

Which points to what I have been saying, that this is some hoax. Maybe the airport did shut down for a UFO and these hoaxers are taking advantage of the story and releasing fake images of it.

but you was fighting so hard with your helicopter excuse, now you saying its a plane with landing lights?

It's not an excuse, it's a very logical explanation. At first I thought the bottom bright light was only one light, this made me believe it was a search light for a helicopter. Now that I see that it is two separate lights, I know now that it is not a helicopter but a regular jet, and it's landing lights.

I always knew it was a human aircraft. I thought it was a helicopter, but now that I see a better picture, I now think it is a helicopter.

Only fools have static opinions in the face of new evidence.

can you provide other pictures of plans with landing lights at night? then we can talk and debate on things

If you actually need me to show you images of jets with a long exposure time, then you pretty much hinted to everyone at what level of intelligence you are currently at, and it's not very high.

There are examples of jets with long exposure on this topic. You failed to see them because your vision sucks balls.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You are laughing at me because I changed my opinion. Yes you did hit a nerve, I freaking hate people like you.

Which points to what I have been saying, that this is some hoax. Maybe the airport did shut down for a UFO and these hoaxers are taking advantage of the story and releasing fake images of it.

but you was fighting so hard with your helicopter excuse, now you saying its a plane with landing lights?

It's not an excuse, it's a very logical explanation. At first I thought the bottom bright light was only one light, this made me believe it was a search light for a helicopter. Now that I see that it is two separate lights, I know now that it is not a helicopter but a regular jet, and it's landing lights.

I always knew it was a human aircraft. I thought it was a helicopter, but now that I see a better picture, I now think it is a helicopter.

Only fools have static opinions in the face of new evidence.

can you provide other pictures of plans with landing lights at night? then we can talk and debate on things

If you actually need me to show you images of jets with a long exposure time, then you pretty much hinted to everyone at what level of intelligence you are currently at, and it's not very high.

There are examples of jets with long exposure on this topic. You failed to see them because your vision sucks balls.

LOL that shows my level intelligence is a bit higher than yours and not to play you... If you cared to look at my post through this thread, I took the time and search for helicopters with long exposure aka motion blur aka bulb. I've been following this thread since it started and provided different information.... Have you done any of that instead of posting the same images that everyone sees? I still failed to see that

Relax, It just the internet I didnt know words can hurt you... I'm not laughing cause you change your opinion but laughing at you cause you cant make up your mind as to what it is and defending it hard like you did with the helicopter opinion

And only if you knew about my sight... I really do have a near perfect vision, eyes tests shows it

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
There is another picture here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh this one is easy. I've seen this many times. It is the second stage separation and ignition of a rocket on it's way to orbit.

The first one of these I saw was above Vandenberg AFB in California in 1964.

For sure. No question.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And still another (completely different) picture here:

"Airport in China reports UFO sighting"
Haiti News.Net
Saturday 10th July, 2010

www.haitinews.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45550bf80b8c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Some photos were
I think that there is no ps

[edit on 10-7-2010 by eddyclay]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Some pictures -- I hadn’t seen them all [hit tab labeled BCE ΦOTO]
www.newsru.com...

Latest news story
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Thanks Jim thats what they pay you for. Make sure you calm everyone down.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It must be a rocket
maybe it was a helicopter
oh I know i was the stock market
it had to have been a bird
no it was an illusion
maybe it was vegas
it was an advertisement
it had to have been an RC place
a balloon
a flare
swamp gas
weather baloon
mogul

lets try to think some more things up

make sure we sound silly and make UFOLOGY look good

jim oberg knows how to do that

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Guys, the photograph in question is NOT of an helicopter taken with a long exposure time.

I am a photographer, and I will tell you why I think it's not a helicopter.
Firstly, there are no 'blades' to be seen above the object. If it was a long exposure of a helicopter, the blades above it would be even more visible than usual. You would see a sphere/circle above the object. There is none.

Secondly, If it was long exposure of a chopper, you would see one straight beam of light. You would not see- all three sets of lights within the object. Basically, all the lights on the object would blend into one line.

Now, I'm not saying it's an alien space craft- It could be, but it could also be anything else. But one thing I can say for sure, without a doubt, is that it is NOT a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

after reading 35 pages
I would have to say its a Chinese chili dog

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

after reading 35 pages
I would have to say its a Chinese chili dog

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

The idiots who yell helicopter

will think this is a helicopter

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
After researching some of China's abilities of creating such an aircraft, it turns out that they have some very unusual and extremely modified body styles, and once more, have benn taking ideas from the best of the best to incorperate into thier ideas of stealth technology.

for instance, i.e.;

China's Quest for Superpower Status

Think about it! There is No Reason why the Chinese should not be aggressively developing stealth military aircraft. Flush with 2 trillion+ USD as they ride out the global recession in much better shape than the United States, research and development can easily be financed. If China can approach parity with the USA in numbers and quality of stealth aircraft, nuclear carrier battle groups and nuclear attack submarines, they have become a 'superpower' via projection of their foreign policy and military strength.

If you took something like thaqt and had enough time to incorperate it with ,

You may end up with a prototype that looked like this,

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

And from what I can tell thus far, there really hasn't been any explanation by way of the Chinese Government to verify it was one of thiers, just as we did with Stealth at the very begining of it all when stationed on area 51 by our government.

Just a thought I had and wanted to know if it sounded more realistic to the situation over China that evening...

[edit on 053131p://0974 by Allred5923]

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join