It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
But of course I could be completely wrong but on the helicopter photos I posted above I don't see rotors either.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
my moneys on a missile with the large comet like trail picture

in the other pics there is insufficient evidence of the helicopter cabin to prove it is a helicopter

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
But of course I could be completely wrong but on the helicopter photos I posted above I don't see rotors either.

yeah , if you want, you can look thru my post... so you can come to your own conclusion and see if it comes out to a helicopter at the end

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=MilzGatez

I should research moving missiles and see if i find anything that can come close to the pics to see if it can be compared to a fast moving missile at night

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

BEIJING, July 8 (Xinhaunet) -- The unidentified flying object that disrupted air traffic in Hangzhou for an hour on Wednesday remains, well, unidentified. "No conclusion has yet been drawn," Wang Jian, head of air traffic control with the Zhejiang branch of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), was quoted by Xinhua News Agency as saying. Some media have speculated the UFO might be a private aircraft, based on the increasing number of privately-owned aircraft in Zhejiang province. But Wang said the possibility it was a private plane was "just a guess." A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily earlier that the object had a military connection.

news.xinhuanet.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Oh...thanks, I see. Oh well, so other than the video I guess there's nothing. That's odd in it's self.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Really??? That is an overexposed shot....and the UFO...it's obviously an airplane

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bamagurl

if it was an airplane how can it hover and have the airport shut down.....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wait a minute........... If it was really a missile why there arent any jets following it to shot it down? why even a missile near to an airport in the first place? Is someone trying to start a war?, theres are many questions to be answer to determine if its a missile near to an airport

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

YAY IM UNBANNED - Had to add this! New pics from 3:35. Enjoy!

Edit By time i got on someone beat me to it - same as previous page pics

[edit on 9-7-2010 by byteshertz]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

I also picked up on this at earthfiles yesterday, hope we get some more up todate news on this before your thread is buried.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Well then where were the jets chasing down the "Norway spiral" missile as well? Hmmm..... You make a good point.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bamagurl
Really??? That is an overexposed shot....and the UFO...it's obviously an airplane

Overexposed and yet so obvious?

Well you could be right but lets see what the out come is first

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by MilzGatez

Well then where were the jets chasing down the "Norway spiral" missile as well? Hmmm..... You make a good point.

Yeah there's a lot information that is missing from the Norway Spiral also that we dont know of... unless they themselves planned it all out and already had a cover story to confuse people's mind

I'm sure if there was an unknown object over USA airspace... we would see jets following it to see what it could be, unless they themselves put that object in the air

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I am wondering why there has been so many reports lately of missile launches and the subsequent (probably) linked UFO sightings? Was it always like this? There should have been more than enough missile tests during the Cold War.

I'm guessing that either people are now more prone to jumping to conclusions that every light in the sky is supposed to be a UFO, more ET-fixated and paranoid than ever before, or there is indeed something unusual going on. It seems to have started with the Norway spiral thing.

Fair question. But space shots and missile tests have been causing UFO reports from the earliest years of the Space Age -- it's just that nobody in the UFO research community ever recognized it/ They never figured it out. The first reports linking missiles/rockets to UFO reports weren't published until the late 1970s.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
nothing does add up to this story there's a few saying a ball some saying ufo craft, then if it was a helicopter it would be detected as one, perhaps someone or something needed time to make an alteration at the airport if you get my drift,

a smokescreen to a possible larger conspiracy,

also there is no talk of helicopter noises whirring or anything,
very odd

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

maybe...just maybe phage knows as much about this as we all do and is talking out his rear end as per usual.

I'm seeing quite a bit of that myself...

yeah well phage will always have his followers...i just wont be one of them and wont take what he says as truth. nobody knows everything about everything...including phage...like i said...rear end

peace xxx

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

What a JOKE, ALL of those images are over exposed pictures of helicopters.

Damn, the next time the police are looking for a suspect on the run, I'll recreate the OP's image, and the images in that video you posted.

I can't believe people are so stupid that they can't identify a helicopter being over exposed, and motion blur.

This world is being over run by freaking mindless zombies.

Go take a photography class or something for crying out loud.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
I used to fly out of Hong Kong up through mainland China , Mongolia then over lots of the Russian Federation on the way to Europe for several years and only on the odd occasion would we receive information in the NOTAMS about a rocket launch in Russia.

The launch area is so far away from anywhere populated and rockets tend to go straight up for their intended destination "orbit".

Wrong, and wrong. The rockets from Baykonur head east-northeastwards while still firing, for about a thousand miles in the first eight minutes, leaving their streaks 100-200 miles high in the sky to be visible under particular sunlight conditions, from population centers all along the route.

It's good to think hey it must have been a missile or what ever, but if ATC had this missile on radar then that's scary from a pilots perspective, if it was a rocket in low earth orbit then Radar would not be able to pick it up.

The July 7 airport event seems to have NO connection with any missile/rocket, except in Chinese TV showing video of the June 30 rocket seen from Urumqi, as background, plus moronic British tabloids mixing everything together.

To me this one is a bit of a mystery! Something went through their airspace unexpectedly!

Something was seen by the aircrew. Whether it was going through Chinese airspace or was millions of miles away remains to be settled.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

I am sure there was some sort of emergency with an aircraft...if the airport was indeed being visited by a UFO...I think they would've shut down for alot more than just over an hour...

just my .02
thanks for yours

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

mindless zombies, go take a class in manners.

weigh the facts.

if it was a helicopter it would have been heard by hundreds

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join