It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
LOL Has anyone ever comment on my posts with provided images? I been reading this thread since the start and have posted a few,, i'm reading where i left off at page 17 but i still see no one going against what i have posted...

I am also being ignored by a few but oh well...

these are my posts in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=MilzGatez

now I am going to finish up the rest of the pages to see who has comment on my posts

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Who pictures are you referring to? If mine, then thanks, threw 6 pages no one commented on mine about not being able to see the helicopter rotors. Check page 24, little bit more then half to see what I'm talking about. It's 3 pictures

Nvm, noticed you said "my"

I suggest you dont read from there on because it's eaither about the helicopter, missle launches, and back and forth reply's. Nothing important.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Forget the pictures people - they are useless. Forget the "witness" testimonies as they are completely unsubstantiated.

The most important facts we have are these:

Chinese airports (or any airport for that matter) are NOT going to stop all flights because of something somebody sees or thinks they see in the sky. Not going to happen.

They would only shut it down if the Air Traffic Controllers saw something on radar that could disrupt inbound/outbound air traffic and which the ATC's could not establish communication with.

What we also know is that the Chinese military were unable to intercept this Unidentified Flying Object.

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Hell if I know. Could be UFO. Or it could be an "invisible" U.S. Air Force aircraft.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just to recap again folks, the latest reports as of today July 9, they are now saying that all of their investigators still don't know what it is....and I do think the photo I posted is probably a helicopter. But obviously that would not be a big mystery taking the authorities days to figure out. So the lady who took the picture probably mistook the bright hovering light of the helicopter as the UFO. But the second photo is most probably the UFO though it certainly wasn't "hovering" when the photo was taken.

An investigation team, comprising police and aviation officials, are still trying to identify the UFO that was located over Zhejiang Province.

"No conclusion has yet been drawn," said Wang Jian, head of air traffic control with Zhejiang branch of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, told Xinhua Friday

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66ff15e21992.png[/atsimg]

Another shot showing large vapor trail like in the news footage ..... what ever it is / was I'm sure it was not a helicopter .....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And ET may want to start looking for a lawyer as it sounds like there may be some litigation involved.

As to who should pay for losses to the airline companies whose flights were diverted, an industry insider said those costs should be borne by the owner of the unidentified object.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM

Who pictures are you referring to? If mine, then thanks, threw 6 pages no one commented on mine about not being able to see the helicopter rotors. Check page 24, little bit more then half to see what I'm talking about. It's 3 pictures

Nvm, noticed you said "my"

I suggest you dont read from there on because it's eaither about the helicopter, missle launches, and back and forth reply's. Nothing important.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

Yeah I seen your post too and its annoying how people saying is a helicopter,missile,etc arent even saying nothing or comparing it to other pictures of helicopters with moving rotors and moving at full speed, or other motion blur/bulb/long exposure ... It only takes common sense and a little bit of photo editing/3D art/animation knowledge

One has to put in a lot of factors as I stated before but everyone who saying the same thing only thinking in the box and following others instead thinking out of the box... There's more to it that we do not know to even come with an end conclusion as what it is and its def. not a helicopter even.. So what is it really? an unknown craft with bright lights moving from left to right in the picture in that first pic and the other pics u can still see its shape........

now do we have a new type of helicopter without rotors and the norm?

There's helicopters without tail rotor/dutched fan which are called NOTAR, which just has 2 "wings" in the back

en.wikipedia.org...

and there also one called Tip Jet

en.wikipedia.org...

and there hasnt been one without ANY rotors at all... but I found a picture it said to be top secret

"This is a special
and rare picture
of the first prototype.
The X51 antigravity
rotorless helicopter,
landing on a top secret
military area."

www.tgdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
perhaps the usa putting #ters up china???

they probably eating a burger n coke having a good laff!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Of course. I agree. The picture you posted is the one I was saying was the real one. The one I posted may be a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Matter of a fact, Its night time over here and since there's a lot of air traffic around this area, I'll just take a picture of helicopter with its light, hopefully I can get motion blur (using my cell phone) if I even remember about this thread or ATS when I'm out in the real world

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Interesting.

The image does have a motion blur, but enlarging the image also shows it is consistent with the direction of the UFO given by the light trail. The UFO is traveling and the viewer is (seemingly) trying to capture the image in motion.
Therefore, much of that UFO is going to be motion blur and extended from the actual dimensions of the object. ie, it's not an oblong with neon strips, its more likely round with the "neon strips" simply being trailing light through movement.

There are only two stories I could find about this with the photo included, which makes me suspicious. If a person witnessed this and took a picture, why is there no mention of that person in either report? And why do other reports without the photo limit their story to staff having witnessed a blip on radar?

Conclusion?
This image was created (rather cleverly) and added as an "illustration" by persons unknown to give an "artists impression" of what the UFO "might" have looked like to the naked eye if it hadn't only been reported by control tower staff as a blip on a radar screen!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here are two long exposure photos of HELICOPTERS. I repeat....these are photographs of HELICOPTERS.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Kindly notice the resemblance. The above photos were posted earlier in this thread by another member.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

i have never got a picture of a helicopter looking like that after photoing one!???

in fact it looks nothing like it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I used to fly out of Hong Kong up through mainland China , Mongolia then over lots of the Russian Federation on the way to Europe for several years and only on the odd occasion would we receive information in the NOTAMS about a rocket launch in Russia.

The launch area is so far away from anywhere populated and rockets tend to go straight up for their intended destination "orbit".

It's good to think hey it must have been a missile or what ever, but if ATC had this missile on radar then that's scary from a pilots perspective, if it was a rocket in low earth orbit then Radar would not be able to pick it up.

To me this one is a bit of a mystery! Something went through their airspace unexpectedly!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Kindly notice the resemblance. The above photos were posted earlier in this thread by another member.

Can you do us a favor and point out the rotors on the objects??? why there's isnt like a bump on top of the craft like a mount? Where is the rotor distortion on top? even if you zoom in, you will noticed the pixels around the rotor suppose to be?

When a rotor is going fast, talking about the main big rotor ,u would just see rotors without moving or you can see the rotor in motion causing a blur and when its like a small rotor like a tail rotor when it goes fast, at times they wont even show anything, no motion blur,etc when there's long exposure

example

^motion blur... helicopter is moving

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

The operative words here are ....."long exposure". The lens was kept open while the helicopter was moving and the lights created a trail effect.
This photo however does not seem to be a helicopter. Apparently this is what closed the airport.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have to agree, with the shutter open and a big "Chinook Type" chopper , one would expect to see something resembling a disk on top of the craft both in the front and rear.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Here is a better photo that shows that the light trails obscured the helicopter.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

That image, as previously pointed out by Phage, is from a different incident on June 30th - in fact that image was used for the article itself.

english.people.com.cn...

So no, that particular image is not of whatever caused the incident either.

- Fry

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join