It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm sure there's a rational explanation for it, but, and I mean no offense, I don't see how that could be a distorted picture of a helicopter. Even a military helicopter, unless it is some uncommonly bizarre design.

Hey, if I'm wrong in the end, I'll gladly admit it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I'm going on record as saying this before the official explanation comes out. The still photo and the film footage do not look like each other at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
One thing's for sure -- the film footage does not show a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

Gee, I don't know. I think that the airport would have been able to identify this object as a helicopter, don't you? I mean, they actually shut down the "airport" which sees all types of "aircraft," therefore, a helicopter doesn't sound likely to me.

Just an observation

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

I wonder how a "helicopter" could be "unidentified".

I was trying to make that connection myself FOXMULDER147. People come to the most interesting conclusions here on ATS.

I highly doubt that the Airport would shut down their functions for a "Helicopter." But hey, crazier things have happened.

Star from me Mulder

Namaste and Love

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes it does. Here's some other long exposures of helicopters.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thank goodness we finally got a pic and some video
thanks

I second the notion that the pic doesn't look like the video
however the pic and the video were shot from different
angles so one might expect the discrepancy.

I also agree that all aircraft should have a transponder
on, even military craft. What seemed most odd to me
was the fact that a ground crew noticed it first before
anybody else including ATC. How could this happen
unless the object did NOT show up on radar. If it does
indeed have stealth capabilities then I very seriously doubt
it is a Chinese Helicopter or it is something we haven't seen
before.

On another note this could be a Chinese Military
False Flag to get the world's attention on one of
their new toys. I highly doubt this is American
made, not over China. It's either Chinese, Russian
or ET.

S&F
thanks for the pic, video and story

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

dude
those 2 pics u posted I have seen here before.
I thought they were proven a hoax. At least
that's what I remember, maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
" He told reporters, the first to discover the unknown object is a flight crew, "At that time, about 8:40 or so, an aircraft about to land at the airport, the crew suddenly sent a message to the air traffic control department, said the airport over the a UFO. "

Well, please go verify this yourselves, but based on data on the earlier thread and a check at heavens-above, an airliner coming in to the airport from the SE would have had Venus right on the horizon directly in front of them -- approx azimuth 285 deg (N of West).

And it could have been low enough that horizon obstructions would have blocked it from viewers on the ground.

The connection of this photo to the original eyewitness report has to be considered tentative at best, for now.

Sounds like Barnaul-2001 all over again. And recall Hynek's warning about pilots being particularly prone to misidentification of celestial objects (opposite to what 'common sense' convenient guessing tells us OUGHT to be true).

[edit on 8-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
Here's a video with supposed footage.

The video strongly resembles the apparition over Urumqi in Hsinjiang, taken the evening of June 30, and also widely observed in Central Asian cities such as Bishkek. Was that video on this broadcast identified as the CURRENT event or just handy 'looks like' background video?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Wow. I can see now why some people think that the picture looks like a long-exposure shot of a helicopter.

Perhaps this is actually a shot of a helicopter that somebody (unscrupulously) submitted as a picture of the UFO? I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet (I can't from here) but maybe it shows more.

I still fail to understand though why the helicopter was not picked up by ATC first and why it was not identified by a transponder.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Or..... some rocket test, hence the video... it goes wrong and strays off course over civilian airspace. The chopper picture was either the police or the military looking for it..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by manta78
" He told reporters, the first to discover the unknown object is a flight crew, "At that time, about 8:40 or so, an aircraft about to land at the airport, the crew suddenly sent a message to the air traffic control department, said the airport over the a UFO. "

Well, please go verify this yourselves, but based on data on the earlier thread and a check at heavens-above, an airliner coming in to the airport from the SE would have had Venus right on the horizon directly in front of them -- approx azimuth 285 deg (N of West).

The connection of this photo to the original eyewitness report has to be considered tentative at best, for now.

Sounds like Barnaul-2001 all over again. And recall Hynek's warning about pilots being particularly prone to misidentification of celestial objects (opposite to what 'common sense' convenient guessing tells us OUGHT to be true).

Are you suggesting that an entire airport shut down operations due to Venus clogging up their airspace? Is that what I'm getting out of this?

Help

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

dude
those 2 pics u posted I have seen here before.
I thought they were proven a hoax. At least
that's what I remember, maybe I'm wrong.

dude
those pics have been making the rounds here for years.
are you saying those 2 pics I posted are not helicopters?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Wow. I can see now why some people think that the picture looks like a long-exposure shot of a helicopter.

Perhaps this is actually a shot of a helicopter that somebody (unscrupulously) submitted as a picture of the UFO? I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet (I can't from here) but maybe it shows more.

I still fail to understand though why the helicopter was not picked up by ATC first and why it was not identified by a transponder.

So, are we now going with the idea that an entire airport shut down their operations due to an unidentified "helicopter?"

It gets better and better in here.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

So, are we now going with the idea that an entire airport shut down their operations due to an unidentified "helicopter?"

It gets better and better in here.

Namaste and Love

If you actually read the rest of my post you may notice that i suggested that this picture isn't even a picture of the event. Can you prove that what we see in this picture is the same as what closed down the airport?

Didn't think so.

[edit on 8/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Where are all the Chinese Latern supporters???
Its China ain't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I'm sorry - I don't know. I don't speak or understand Chinese. All I can tell you is that is integrated into the video about the current event.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It reached the news website in Aus. For people who couldn't view the other sites you can try this

www.news.com.au...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join