It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Chadwickus.....

That's what it instantly looked like to me.

Do I have to read the whole thread?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I would read the whole thread just for comic value. There is a couple of absolute lunatics who cannot grasp the concept of camera exposure.

Hilarity ensues.

Again, this is not really about that photo. The actual case is quite interesting, and new facts are begining to surface now. It could end up being nothing, but at least look at the case before de-bunking a photo that most prob has nothing to do with the case.

That's the point though. You're the only one assosciating the validity of that random photo with the validity of the actual incident.

Just because I KNOW the photo is bunk doesn't mean I think the incident is bunk.

It's obvious to me whoever wrote the article just found a random picture of an overexposed helicopter that had no relevance to the incident what so ever.

It's the religious Alien beliefs who can't seem to grasp this.

Of course there was a UFO, that picture of an over exposed helicopter isn't it though

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by eennoo
The OP's source has NOTHING. It was already proven the OP's source is misleading people to believe the image is a UFO.

Yes, we all know the OP photo is a helicopter. It's what we haven't seen that we're interested in. Something shut down the airport. We want to know what.

Maybe we should move to a different thread, since the OP photo is clearly not what closed the airport.

Yeah, i say close this thread and start another one about the actual case. Why cant people just forget about the photo! as it has nothing to do with the case.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Chadwickus.....

That's what it instantly looked like to me.

Do I have to read the whole thread?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I would read the whole thread just for comic value. There is a couple of absolute lunatics who cannot grasp the concept of camera exposure.

Hilarity ensues.

Again, this is not really about that photo. The actual case is quite interesting, and new facts are begining to surface now. It could end up being nothing, but at least look at the case before de-bunking a photo that most prob has nothing to do with the case.

That's the point though. You're the only one assosciating the validity of that random photo with the validity of the actual incident.

Just because I KNOW the photo is bunk doesn't mean I think the incident is bunk.

It's obvious to me whoever wrote the article just found a random picture of an overexposed helicopter that had no relevance to the incident what so ever.

It's the religious Alien beliefs who can't seem to grasp this.

Of course there was a UFO, that picture of an over exposed helicopter isn't it though

Erm, no i am not. Its actually annoying that the photo keeps on popping up. We all not what it is, so move on, thats wht i say. Anyways, im going to get my wife to look at the chinese news for any new information coming from china on this case.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by tristar
[ Its very simple. How many launches have been made available to the public and how many have not. Obviously there are projects and ongoing test that the public WILL not be aware of. I do hope that is crystal clear.

Probably about 5000 launches have been publicly announced over the past 60 years.

In China, missile tests as a rule are NOT announced (ditto old Soviet Union), although space launches are. All the same, missile tests -- announced or not -- can be observed over a wide area by people outdoors at the time. For decades they have reported some of these events as UFOs -- the literature is full of such cases.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

I guess such launches are and have been concluded that they only take place from land sites. In a prism there are many reflections but there is always one light source.

Think beyond the box, embrace your thoughts and doubts and expand on them

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

2.- The object was flying on top of a comercial airport.

I haven't seen any report that the object was "on top of" or over the airport.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Trueman

Pleased to see a particular member dissecting the posts.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

There are so many assumptions and leaps of logic being made, someone needs to do it lest the assumptions take control. (As if they haven't already)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

There are so many assumptions and leaps of logic being made, someone needs to do it lest the assumptions take control. (As if they haven't already)

Indeed, always a pleasure reading your dissecting, as it always, or should i say, type, provokes a cerebral stimulation. Sadly, many have chosen to neglect their cerebral cortex when interacting with other cerebral cortex's.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My honest opinion is as follows:
This thread has gotten out of control, and is being used by members who have a bone to pick with other members.
It has been clearly identified that the original post contained an image that has since been proven to have nothing to do with incident.

The actual incident being discussed and of obvious interest is an object forcing the temporary closure of an airport, and is interesting because nobody closes runways unless they have to - because that costs real money...

The image innocently (we assume) posted by the OP (just after the incident came to light), was taken off a Chinese Site... but that image is now causing a lot of confusion.

My honest opinion is that this thread will become muddied completely and become another thread full of "he said", "she said", "we all said" arguments... it is already!

My suggestion is a new thread to discuss the actual incident...

TTFN
askbaby

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Thanks, you are right...I should say "flying close to". I'll edit that one.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So far it has been reported by fairly reputable sources

A Pilot or Pilots report an unidentified object within the flight corridor of their landing approach to the airport.

Radar at the airport picks up an unknown object

Air space around the airport is closed.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Before you do that...
How "close" was it? It still may be an assumption that it was seen on radar but ATC radars can have ranges of 20 to 40 miles.

link   
It seems that no matter what government is involved, when it comes to UFO's, disinformation is the norm and credibility goes out the door. At least Briton and Canada seem to be more out in the open than most.
The deleating of blogs and blurry photos coming out of the PRC indicate that something did indeed happen.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Violater1]

link   
The question is whether this is a military test, or an actual UFO event. Either way, it is intriguing to say the UFO causes an airport to shut down and the people question stuff like 'what's that?' or just simply ignored it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

Looks absolutely nothing like a helicopter.....why did that comment get so many stars?

Not saying it is a ufo, but it does make for a cool picture.

With all that chinese smog in the sky...gives it an additional eery effect

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

reply to post by tristar

Indeed, always a pleasure reading your dissecting, as it always, or should i say, type, provokes a cerebral stimulation. Sadly, many have chosen to neglect their cerebral cortex when interacting with other cerebral cortex's.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by tristar]

I edited my post, was a little mistake...english is not my first language. But your critical comment shows you are trying to feel superior. One more time, someone lost focus on the thread and start attacking members. You are tough behind the computer but probably not....face to face.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

How come YOU know what it was yet professional air traffic controllers (pilots?) , didn't?

Assuming you're right, that it was a helicopter, what's happening to these trained professionals that's making them unable to differentiate between a known object (i.e. helicopter) and something unidentifiable?

Also, some of you are examining the photo instead of listening/reading the report.
And although it's not clearly stated, I would HAVE to assume they did not close this airport due to a photograph rather, what they probably detected on radar.

And again, let's assume this was a helicopter. Why the premature story then? Why not just say 'airport was closed for an undisclosed reason at this time..."?

Funny, China was the one who let it be known there is water on the Moon too!

Many people think it'll be China who will acknowledge to the world that off-world entities are present!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's true. You are right again.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes, we all know the OP photo is a helicopter.

Really? Because I still see some people posting things like, "yeah right it's not a helicopter, nice try debunkers!"

It's what we haven't seen that we're interested in. Something shut down the airport. We want to know what.

That is what I think is stupid...

Maybe I haven't read the entire thread, but, how do you know the airport was even shut down because a UFO? Are you taking the OP's source serious even after it tried to use a fake UFO image to support the story?

Maybe we should move to a different thread, since the OP photo is clearly not what closed the airport.

I think this entire topic should be thrown in the hoax section. The topic title is "Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!", well this is not a photo of any UFO. Whoever took this picture knew it was a helicopter and HOAXED people into thinking it was not. Now this image is being passed around the web like a grade school rumor, and people are going to be deceived.

Since I know deception is afoot, I'm cautious to believe anything else involving this story. You should be cautious too, unless of course you enjoy living in a lie.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

BlackPoison94.....

OMG.....OMG.....what have I done.....

You're a woman!

I'm so sorry.....I have never ever ever made a f___t joke to a woman in my whole life.....I am mortified!

Please accept my most humble of apologies.......

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join