It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Is there anything of the wire indicating how many launches ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

Maybe it was going to land?

Just a thought. Perhaps I'm wrong, but some airports also cater for helicopters

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

????

Please reword your question, I c an't make any sense of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

????

Sure..obviously bad syntax and typo's. What i am directly asking is that how many launches and consecutive launches have been made available to the public.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

FOXMULDER147, you're not falling for any of this codswallop, are you?

I'm am struggling a little to understand what Tristar is implying...

The fact is the China airport incident happened on July 7.

Now, if someone wants to connect this incident to ANY rocket/missile launch then they need to present some evidence of a launch on that day over that area. Simple.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Chadwickus.....

That's what it instantly looked like to me.

Do I have to read the whole thread?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I would read the whole thread just for comic value. There is a couple of absolute lunatics who cannot grasp the concept of camera exposure.

Hilarity ensues.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

????

Sure..obviously bad syntax and typo's. What i am directly asking is that how many launches and consecutive launches have been made available to the public.

I'm still too thick here... You'll never get useful answers to life's puzzles until you learn to formulate questions more clearly.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by Bachrk
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

Photographic explanation:

1. The shot has handshake to the left during exposure. If the object (craft) in the picture is moving to the right probably within about 150-180 degrees of the handshake direction and at a decent rate, then there won't be any apparent blur on the moving object. It will, in effect, cover the blur area through movement.
2. A bright light can have a corona type affect in cameras where it covers a small object in front of it. e.g. the power line. I noticed that when I first looked at the photo. It's only covered where the light is really bright. This is consistent with how cameras function.

I'm not saying it is or isn't a real photo, but those issues are consistent with normal photography.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by pirhanna]

Given the look of the sky there is no doubt it is a night or evening shot. The double exposure is consistent with a small directional change somewhen about one quarter into the timed shot or perhaps two quarters into it.
Also...
Given the bright appearence of the trees and building it is probably a two to four second (maybe even longer) exposure which would make any moving object elongated.

I agree with the corona effect.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11
reply to post by Chadwickus

The usual crap, ha you are a moron Chadwickus, its also fairly obvious you know nothing about UFOs. you still cannot grasp the nettle can you? If professional air traffic controllers called the object a UFO then that is what it is - unidentified. You seem to have delusions of grandeur in your small minded posts

"I think its a Helicopter so I'm right"

Seems you should get a job in the flight tower, they probably ciould have used your expertise at O'Hare, or rendlesham.

Thanks for your explanation Mr self righteous expert.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by TheWatcher11]

You're so wrong it's unbelievable. Reading is fundamental. The picture you're claiming to be a UFO is an over exposed helicopter that isn't even related to the story in question.

Your rudeness speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Now, if someone wants to connect this incident to ANY rocket/missile launch then they need to present some evidence of a launch on that day over that area. Simple.

I understand your thirst for knowledge and explanations, but the fact is, nothing in life is simple, you are dealing with a topic that if and when it is chosen to be disclosed than so it shall. Otherwise, you must do what millions across the globe are attempting to achieve.

Keep in mind without sounding rude, you are a product of your environment and as such, are susceptible to your preconditioned reactions.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

????

I'm still too thick here... You'll never get useful answers to life's puzzles until you learn to formulate questions more clearly.

Just not sure how to reply. Its very simple. How many launches have been made available to the public and how many have not. Obviously there are projects and ongoing test that the public WILL not be aware of.

I do hope that is crystal clear.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I understand your thirst for knowledge and explanations, but the fact is, nothing in life is simple, you are dealing with a topic that if and when it is chosen to be disclosed than so it shall. Otherwise, you must do what millions across the globe are attempting to achieve.

Keep in mind without sounding rude, you are a product of your environment and as such, are susceptible to your preconditioned reactions.

Without sounding rude, you are being deliberately obscure and you are implying certain things without giving us any reason to believe you or even follow up on what you're saying.

You are implying there is a link between some recent rocket/missile launches and this incident in China. Great. Sounds logical to me. But then you say "oh, but I can't show you what I've got until it goes viral". How exactly are we supposed to react to that?

I would suggest that my reaction of -- you have an idea? please show us some evidence -- is a perfectly normal one, is not preconditioned, and would be the same regardless of what environment I am a product of.

Tristar - Show me the money!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Chadwickus.....

That's what it instantly looked like to me.

Do I have to read the whole thread?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I would read the whole thread just for comic value. There is a couple of absolute lunatics who cannot grasp the concept of camera exposure.

Hilarity ensues.

Again, this is not really about that photo. The actual case is quite interesting, and new facts are begining to surface now. It could end up being nothing, but at least look at the case before de-bunking a photo that most prob has nothing to do with the case.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh man this topic is getting so freaking stupid it's not even funny...

The entire article that the OP posted revolves around the image being a UFO, and some event that happened around it.

It's already been proven, and many examples have been shown, that the image is a long exposure of a helicopter. Anyone who has taken the time to learn photography should be able to notice this instantly.

So now all we have left is a little hole in the web universe using a fake images to support a story that is not even confirmed.

I can't believe people actually come in here, believe the websites word 100%, and then start arguing about something that they they themselves don't even know is a real event or not! Talk about blind faith.

The OP's source has NOTHING. It was already proven the OP's source is misleading people to believe the image is a UFO.

News flash, there is such thing has fake "News" websites people! The OP's source is no better than "--".

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

[ Its very simple. How many launches have been made available to the public and how many have not. Obviously there are projects and ongoing test that the public WILL not be aware of. I do hope that is crystal clear.

Probably about 5000 launches have been publicly announced over the past 60 years.

In China, missile tests as a rule are NOT announced (ditto old Soviet Union), although space launches are. All the same, missile tests -- announced or not -- can be observed over a wide area by people outdoors at the time. For decades they have reported some of these events as UFOs -- the literature is full of such cases.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

"Patience is the greatest of all virtues."
Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Did anyone even bother to read the article?

"He posted an apology at midnight, saying the news had not been confirmed and asking those who had republished his earlier entries to delete them."

You people are arguing over an over exposed helicopter picture, and an event that has not even been confirmed!

You all are the definition of "distracted".

[edit on 9-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
China Standard Time (GMT + 8:00)

UFO event:
8:45 PM local, July 7…

Sun illumination
Sunset 7:04 pm
Naut twilight ends 8:05 pm

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Totally clear there is someone trying to confuse us.

For those who enter the fray already confused, this seems superfluous, a waste of effort, if "they" even exist.

Initial press reports are always garbled, partial, unrelated coincidences, quarter-truths and imaginations. Sometimes -- especially if hard questions are asked, as in this case -- things get better.

The Chinese media treatment of UFOs, like the Russian approach, frequently involves grabbing whatever unrelated but sexy-looking visuals are handy in the can and dumping them out with the text.

Do the file names and properties give us any clues?

Ok, at this point what we got is :

1.- A photo that could be an UFO or a Helicopter.
2.- The object was flying close of a comercial airport.
3.- The authorities closed the airport.
4.- They say it's something militar.
5.- Someone came out with a video showing another object, not an UFO, not an helicopter.
6.- Someone show us long exposure pics of other choppers.

And that is all we got. Debunkers say it's BS, but can't prove it. Anti-debunkers say it's real, and can't prove it neither. Chinese are always mysterious people...lol.

We need an ATSer with time to go to an heliport in the middle of the night, camera in hand and try to take long exposure pics. Of course, cops will come and arrest the guy for suspicious activities. Then he will explain "I'm sorry officer, I just need to see if is possible to fake an UFO, taking pics of choppers at night like they do in China".

Have a great weekend folks.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
The OP's source has NOTHING. It was already proven the OP's source is misleading people to believe the image is a UFO.

Yes, we all know the OP photo is a helicopter. It's what we haven't seen that we're interested in. Something shut down the airport. We want to know what.

Maybe we should move to a different thread, since the OP photo is clearly not what closed the airport.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join