It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

What you said in your posts is exactly what makes this sighting interesting. Definitely not a helicopter. I am hoping they do have a report for us today, you know how those things go sometimes - hush hush or very little information.

As for those of you who debunk right off the bat or say we are talking about aliens - we are not - we are talking about an Unidentified Flying Object - UFO.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ok , well I want to first say that I have no particular knowlege or history of image investigation , and that I dont even know what the pixel count on my own camera is.
However, I had a damned good look at the photo, and it seems to me that there are two main parts to the image of the object. Ignore the foreground for a moment, since I am concentrating on the actual central objective in the shot.
Observe the light portion at the bottom of the object, now thats obvious and everyone has noticed it Im assuming. On the top of the object, if you look really damned hard at it, you will see what looks like a irregular red line along the top of the object, intersecting with the porthole like lights.
I posit that this is a single red light, stretched as an artifact of the picture taking process.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

HOLY SHHHHHH!!! Cant get any more clear than that, and a news report to go with it. Now to see if it is of human origin or not. I for one, hope it's not..

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

hovering helicopters....?? please can you corroborate this with other footage or images? thanks....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

see if you click on your name in blue at the top of my post it takes you to the post i was responding to. It only has one line

How about the person who took the picture??? I'm sure they have a pair of ears?

yes i did read it all the way to the end.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
For anyone joining the thread here's a summary:

FACT
The OP photograph is clearly a helicopter and/or other "normal" aircraft, distorted due to long-exposure. Multiple comparison photos show us this to the point of certainty.

FACT
We don't know if the OP photograph was part of this event or not, but we're pretty sure that -- even if it was -- it wasn't what caused the airport to shut down.

FACT
We don't know if there is a legitimate photograph of the object. None of the photos that have surfaced so far can be tied conclusively to the event.

FACT
The Chinese authorities are allegedly going to give an official report regarding the incident sometime today (Friday).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I heard one of the explanations was that it was sunlight reflecting off of other commercial aircraft. I thought this happened around 9pm and that it was detected on radar?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by AvidWatcher]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AvidWatcher
I heard one of the explanations was that sunlight reflecting off of airliners. I thought this happened around 9pm?

That's not possible because whatever it was, was caught on radar and didnt respond to ATC

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I edited my posting to add that as well. Interesting stuff indeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I heard one of the explanations was that sunlight reflecting off of airliners. I thought this happened around 9pm?

Excellent point, somebody's thinking out there.

Now follow up. When exactly WAS sunset at the airport (and
at the altitude of crusing airliners).

What direction was the aircrew facing on their approach when they visually spotted the UFO? [two possibilities -- either end of runway]

What was in the sky in front of them?

Try it, original investigation is so much more satisfying than bickering and boasting of personal convictions.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow3467

That's not possible because whatever it was, was caught on radar and didnt respond to ATC

Regarding the non-response to ATC, what is your evidence for this?

Or is it just another convenient, imaginary 'guess'??

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
From what I have read from the original breaking news article from yesterday...
It wasn't seen by the naked eye, and it was caught on radar.

So venus, reflection, swamp gas etc are out of the question.

I don't know why but recently, I've had the feeling that if disclosure were to happen, it wouldn't be the U.S doing it. You have to realize that disclosing such critical information would be HUGELY beneficial to the country that does it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Whatever the picture finally is, it is a very good photo. Perhaps other pictures will surface.

link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Excellent point, somebody's thinking out there.

One could argue that there is plenty of sunlight at 9pm, especially in the summer, and especially above the clouds.

link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by shadow3467

Regarding the non-response to ATC, what is your evidence for this?

Or is it just another convenient, imaginary 'guess'??

I'm pretty sure it said it in the original article, and plus, if it responded then it wouldn't be UNIDENTIFIED now would it ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
We still hear no new update from this?

We all know why.

Obviously they are planning to hide the visit from our alien friends.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews
UFO in China has 'military connection': Official

news.oneindia.in...

A Chinese official said that the Unidentified Flying Object which disrupted air traffic in a Chinese city has a "military connection". The officer refused to disclose more details about the UFO as it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information since there was a 'military connection' to it.

The fact that they said it wasn't the proper time to disclose the info is suspicious to me, this tells me right off that bat that this isn't anything ordinary... i.e, helicopter, reflection etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

No way there is no chance. It was an starship that closed the airport.

We will never know the whole truth tho

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

Perhaps what was seen on ATC radar was not the same thing that people saw in the sky. If the airport was closed it does not mean there are no aircraft flying, it means there are no takeoffs or landings at that airport.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The object was only detected on IR Radar and no response which proves the craft was un Earthly. Maybe the Aliens are planning to show themselves tomorrow?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join