It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

And here's their expanation...

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That's a really cool picture OP. When did this all occur? Today? Don't you wish you could of been there to see that amazing UFO?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Whoa. What the hell is that?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

sorry about that guys I went joy riding in the General Lee YYYEEEEAAAA HHHAAAAAAA!

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
thats a really intergueing photo it will be intersting to see what the offical explaination they are going to release on Fri is going to be... sounds like they know what it is and aren't saying or they are at least pretending to know what it is and not saying lol

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I click the link and get that hazard 404 page..

looks interesting though have some doubt...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's interesting that they admit a military connection, considering the photo appears nothing like current military aircraft technology.

I would like to know more about the crafts behavior during this event, as well as size approximation by a credible source.

It appears to either have port holes (which would suggest a large, multiple manned craft) or lights that don't necessarily face the direction of flight like a normal aircraft.

I can't wait to see what they say when they release more info on Friday.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

link   
Here’s the important bit:

But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.

aka: Military Testing of some type.

link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It happened last night (Wednesday July 7). Apparently their explanation is that it was something to do with the military....but that could be human military or alien military. MUWHAHAHA!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

It's interesting that they admit a military connection, considering the photo appears nothing like current military aircraft technology.

Just curious, when did "they" admit a "military connection" regarding this incident?

Link to original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.shanghaidaily.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Ohhh Alien military. I would love to see a live action version of Mars Attack.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Very interesting photo OP. If this was indeed a UFO (unidentified), it is very interesting that they said it may have a military connection.

Originally posted by Bachrk
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

The UFO may have been moving in the sky and the photographer tracked it for the duration of the photo. It certainly looks in front of the power line, but it looks to me to be "light wash" (not sure of the actual term) where the bright light of the UFO wraps around the power line, looking to be in front of it. Similar to taking a photo through a chain-link fence.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

No...the important bit is that they need a couple of days to get a story together that will hold up under scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Just curious, when did "they" admit a "military connection" regarding this incident?

They haven't actually admitted it yet, but in the article in the OP they said they won't say what it is at the moment, because it may have a military connection.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
looks like someones took a passenger plane on pimp my ride and they stuck some neon's on it lol

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What I'm curious about is why, if this was in fact a military linked incident, would the Chinese military do something over an airport in airspace designated for commercial flights?

Wouldn't they have had prior contact with the air traffic controllers, indicating that there would be a military presence in the area and to subvert traffic until they had finished whatever it was that they were doing, instead of sabotaging flight paths?

It doesn't make much sense to me, but my knowledge of how the Chinese do their business is non-existent so...I'll wait for more information.

Thanks for the image, OP!

- Fry

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yes the aliens are warning the Chinese Military to stand down, lol!

Awesome picture!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You can tell it is a blurred moving something. At first I thought it was a long craft, but it is a moving smaller object. It is moving from right to left, and you can see that there is a search light of sorts. To the post that says it is showing through the wires, light travels around, and this bright if light would make it look like an overlap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join