It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must watch video regarding Islamic Faith

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

I dont 'name call' I accurately describe as if life depends on it because that's what I do. That you cant deal with it is none of my concern.
One doesnt 'get along' with an enemy which promises death to ones kind and culture. That the west has lost all semblance of priority and survival is fact. The west has been led into a suicide pact for the benefit of its competitors, why?. They plan to establish a worldly caliphate and loonies gush about algebra. Face it you'd probably like to kill the inventor of algebra.
Ask any of the cultures subverted by islum just how many dead in the name of ulluh over a thousand years or so and the benefit therein.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is the best film i have seen ragarding the threat of islam that i have seen, quite a few points raised here that i was unaware of such as
Mohammad advocating lying and the literal meaning of JIHAD is the same as MIEN KAMPF to name two, great work in posting.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So many muslims i talk to in Australia with closed minds, they are just so indoctrinated from an early age even those born in our free nation.
They enjoy our easy going nature in general, the freedom to practice the religion of their choice and also to promote it.
The average aussie only cares who is winning the football and not much else so its easy to grow in numbers by outbreading and conversions without attracting too much attention. Well i notice and im fed up with the rapid growth of islam in my country.
They promote an islam of love and peace, if they truly beleive it they are the sheep of islam and know not what their leaders real agenda is.
Their is peaceful and moderate muslims but there is no peaceful and moderate islam!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

listverse.com...
Please read and reconsider your facts!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Allah is satan
Mohammad is the false prophet
And your Mahdi is the final antichrist
those are the facts maam!!!

Mod Edit: Please give your opinion without having to resort to insults:
2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
And backing your claims of "fact" is usually offered with some supporting evidence.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

What about your beliefs? Are you another troll on ATS who believes Islam is evil and is the anti-Christ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8yrARMYvet
No im not some super nazi, I believe 9/11 was a cover up, and I believe Iraq invasion was not necessary) Just read / Watch Pls.

It is really sad that you have to qualify your views with those statements before you are even listened to here. Just shows the state of ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is perhaps a good indicator of what could happen to the good ole USA if the whacko christians have their way in government.

Of course I am referring only to a small minority of them. Idiots like Beck, "reload" Palin and that asshole "god said it's true pastor" from the Westboro Baptist "church".

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Aha! Consider the belief system that considers lying about it's religious and political status and goals as an acceptable precept. Takqii, the practice of subversively blending in for purposes of deception with the intent to subvert and overcome for ullah. Given that that is considered appropriate in islum, by what mathematic can anyone beleive anything that come from the mouth or pen of islums advocates?
Remember that the queeran only requires that moozes treat other moozes with anything approaching respect orrational justice. Consider also that the shia, sunni druze and suffi mooze all see the others as heretics and technically not muzzies therefore the incessant murder practiced in the areas controlled by the religion pf peace.
Consider that the queeran allows summary execution and enslaving infidels if they refuse to convert, and if someone converts away from islum they are to be murdered as well.
Of course there are those good things like keeping women the hell shut up and doing something productive like hauling water or they get beat or divorced by pronouncing I divorce thee three times in succession and them abandoning them to the street with nothing. But rationally one still has to look at the bigger picture and essentially discard the good as insufficient to overcome the evil.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

my point is christians will try to convert any non-believer they come across and your any religion but that, your likely to be alienated, dogged, harrassed and maybe even get hurt.

Christianity is no different then Islam at all.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

One of the top-secret 'worldwide intelligence updates', which were hand-delivered to Mr Bush by Mr Rumsfeld, includes an image of an F-18 Hornet fighter jet roaring off from the deck of an aircraft carrier.
On it were the words of Psalm 139-9-10: 'If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast, O Lord.'
The cover of another featured pictures of U.S. soldiers at prayer with a quote from Isaiah: 'Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Here I am Lord, Send me.'

www.independent.co.uk...

President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East

not only do these christians condone it, they defend it everyday. lets see how many people they've condoned killing in the name of jesus christ.
www.iraqbodycount.org...

Documented civilian deaths from violence: 96,929 – 105,684

en.wikipedia.org...(2001%E2%80%93present)
another 20,000+- in Afghanistan.
and lastly a few more passages from the bible

God orders Abraham to kill Isaac as a burnt offering. Abraham shows his love for God by his willingness to murder his son. But finally, just before Isaac's throat is slit, God provides a goat to kill instead. 22:2-13

"I will not destroy it for ten's sake."
I guess God couldn't find even ten good Sodomites because he decides to kill them all in Genesis 19. Too bad Abraham didn't ask God about the children. Why not save them? If Abraham could find 10 good children, toddlers, infants, or babies, would God spare the city? Apparently not. God doesn't give a damn about children. 18:32

After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24

Moses murders an Egyptian after making sure that no one is looking. 2:11-12

"I will ... smite Egypt with all my wonders." 3:20

God threatens to kill the Pharaoh's firstborn son. 4:23

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. 4:24-26

skepticsannotatedbible.com...

If your so christian that your islamophobic (llike robert spencer of jihadwatch.org) you need only to look in the mirror to realize your no different then they are.

HAVENT YOU SEEN "JESUS CAMP"!!??

NOTE: THAT IS MAINSTREAM AMERICA< THOSE ARENT FRINGE CHRISTIANS EITHER.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Sorry , no.
Most of what you posted is old testement, specificall designed for justification of the hebrew tribe. Curiously these seem to have more affinity with the mooz than with christians who by their very existance condescendingly accept hebrews as deluded and anaccepting as to status and number of meshiacs.
Nowhere in the new testement is the any written or suggested justification to harm or annoy anyone for who he is.
Whether there is a deity that will punish those that chose to ignore him in an afterlife is one issue. Directed and required killing of those with different beliefs is far different, and in any respect the same hellfire is promised in the queeran as well.
Only Hebrews dont believe in an afterlife or any real judgment of earthly deeds, being in essence chosen.
The christian beieif is based on the old testement being superceded by the new. Being a new covenant not based on birthright, simply an adherence to belief in otherworldly salvation, is something rather distasteful to the followers and believers of entitlements of the old, hence the persistant attacks upon christian culture from all sides, even to the degree of promoting islum amongst them, the assumption being that when the mooze finally destroy the weaker christians, the remaining more numerous but uneducated and decimated survivors will be more easy to deal with by a more chosen people so that their own meshiac will come.
No, there is no functional similarity of christianity to islum, other than that unscrupulous men claiming interpretership for personal enrichment. Dont bother with stories of heresy, it doesnt wash as represnting the written word and directives of the new testement. NO other source has remotely equal priority.

Islum promises earthly pleasures and victorous conquest and domination as well as entitlements over all others. No such promises in christianity, in fact rather, an exhortation to avoid worldly priority.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

and as i said before,man has had 2000 years to manipulate the bible. the bible you know today is not the bible they had 2000 years ago.. your obviously a devout christian and ignored everything in my post. thats ok, whatever.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
8yearARMYvet with the worst username ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by mordant1

and as i said before,man has had 200 years to manipulate the bible. the bible you know today is not the bible they had 200 years ago.. your obviously a devout christian and ignored everything in my post. thats ok, whatever.

Not whatever, you are simply wrong.
I dont split the differences when I dont have to so dont imply that's the case.
Regardless of any pohential for finageling over the whole of 200 yrs ( I assume you mean 2000yr ) there is actually not a single irritating directive in the NT similar to the queerans woldly imerialism so what could it have morphed from? Both books start in mystery but have been demonstrated to be essentially intact since they appeared given relativley mild differences in interpretations form the original.
Your claim that it is not the same rests on a technicality based on interpretations from the ancient writings, but functionally or doctrinally there is no significant change that you can demonstrate and until you do you can state that you operate on assumptions and half truths rather than objective fact should YOU wish to be 100% truthful.
Even with the queeran where some claim up to some 20% of the words have no exact equivalent in english, the page after page repeated exhortations to kill and enslave and hate and decieve all that are not mooze lose nothing in translation

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8yrARMYvet
So the fact that the Koran and relating, for lack of a better word Memorandum's along with it. Specifically teach to kill and Ambush any non believers at every chance you get, and that its the duty of all muslim's to make jihad against any non believer. And the Majority of this religion's followers takes this Literally, not Hypothetically.. Like Kill them with economical power, but to Literally make physical war with any non believer. You dont think that presents a major problem.

Evidence, please provide evidence for your claims, ATS doesn't like douche bags who talks but can't walk.

Run along now, when you find the evidence come back and get refuted.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

care to explain to me what contributions in the last.........oh 700 years ANYONE who is islamic has contributed?

you statement was so ignorant and full of hate man, i wonder if you have a life beside your tv ?

the last 30 years, we have Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Zakir Hussain
and Vilayat Khan, and Bismillah Khan and so many more

the best musicians in this world are muslim...

islam is rooted in science and very fine arts (ever tried to listen to christian soup music ? lol)

700 years before, the cathedrals builders were coming from... ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 8yrARMYvet

Excellent video. I guess all the people starring Romantic Rebel do not have the attention span to watch the movie. Sad but true. If you watch this and you are sound of mind, you cannot deny it. Adding to signature.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
8yearARMYvet with the worst username ever.

You disrespectful piece of sputum.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey cool it you guys,

It is the aggressive business practices of "the west" that have provoked the Muslim world. Since the end of WW2 our CIA has continually interfered with the internal affairs of other nations all around the world. The reasons are always the same. "Security". But, what this word means is two things. 1. Actions by us to limit access to those areas of the world by our competing governments and 2. Efforts to insure that only we can have access to the natural bounties found in those lands that we want. To these ends we cause coups, we cause assassinations, we spread disinformation to citizens of other countries and we send christian missionaries to pave the way for our exploitive commercial interests. We have no respect for other nations. The fanatics over there know all this and they hate us for it. We deserve their hatred. We do not behave in Christian ways towards them.

The middle eastern Muslims are not stupid and they are not fools. They know the real reason we are in Afghanistan. If we want to know all we have to do is to read Cheney's "Project for a New American Century". It's all about the gas pipeline from north of Afghanistan down to the Persian gulf that we want control of. No it's not built yet. See? I haven't even mentioned the oil fields of Kuwait and Iraq yet.

We have become the "Corporate States of America" and the US Army is no more than a business asset. They have not defended either us or our freedom or our constitution since WW2.

Want proof? We haven't liberated North Koreans because they have no oil or gas. OK there you are dude.

Why do throw this into a religious exchange? Easy. Dominant religions of both areas are pitted against each other as proxies for commercial maneuvering. Neither of these two religions are inherently bad. Take away the idiots and they become benign.

The west is getting from the east (by proxy) exactly what it deserves.

Signed:

Vietnam Combat Vet and retired US military but NOT a christian.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by trailertrash]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

As soon as you post any concept spoken by jesus and not just some dude somewhere that has anything to do with worldly conquest and political invasion, your arguments and conclusions will continue to be in-valid.
NOBODY in govt anywhere represents christianity authoritatively, NO-BODY. Those that come closest to implementing earthly christianity as a group are the Amish, and even they have issues.
Christianity as a belief system, just like islum, had a book of rules, and are not properly at any time subject to significant concensus. While its done all the time to justify various worldly agendas, converting and perverting christianity into various worldly political imperative is pure apostasy. That the queeran and mudhummud specifically allow converts and adherants and numerous govt sociopaths license for conquest murder rape plunder and intolerance is the fundamental difference, and why so many with nothing flock to it in hopes of 'getting some'. That some dont act on it doesnt matter, it's encouraged IN THE BOOK as a central precept and requirement. Dont take my word for it, there are 3 accepted queeran interpretations in english free on the net. and see for yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join