It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must watch video regarding Islamic Faith

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Find I will post the similar links I added earlier. Looks like everyone is senile today.
score.rims.k12.ca.us...

hubpages.com...

wiki.answers.com...

"read it and weep"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

I'm not ignoring the topic; You are! Don't try to act like somehow I'm Mr. Know it all and everything I type is truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

I have no love for Islam, but if you can't argue or defend your statements without resorting to perverting the name of their sacred text or names then I certainly can not condone what you are saying, even if some of it is true.

I have seen the video and didn't see much that I didn't already know. Your always going to get extremeists when you put poverty, lack of education, and religion together.

Even though I am Christian I can point to all religions, even my own, that have done horrible things in the past. I will say that any religion that promotes or condones acts of killing, even if they are unbelievers, is wrong.

Killing in the name of God is so wrong and so entirely human in it's conception.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i know what documentary you are talkin about and i have netflix and will watch it but im gonna assumealso that it too is just islamophobia, just propaganda because every religion is exclusive like islam.

example: Christianity - skepticsannotatedbible.com...

Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.--Is.13:16

The Lord Jesus ... In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction.--2 Th.1:7-9

great site check it out. and i also just want to mention to the "believers" that the bible you read today is the word of man. man has had 2000 years to manipulate that book u call the bible... think about it.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Find I will post the similar links I added earlier. Looks like everyone is senile today.
score.rims.k12.ca.us...

hubpages.com...

wiki.answers.com...

"read it and weep"

Actually the more I think about it. The advances that Islam may have brought to the world are irrelevant to begin with in regards to this argument. If Islam is wrong... then it is wrong. No matter how much it has brought to the world. If Islam condones murder of the innocent then it is wrong, plain and simple and no argument you can bring forward will change that fact.

In a civilized society murder is wrong. If a religion, any religion, can not see that then it needs to be ended. Wrong is wrong. Killing is killing. There is no justification for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

man has had 2000 years to manipulate that book u call the bible... think about it.

I have to disagree there. The dead sea scrolls proved that the Bible has changed little in all this time. What manipulation are you speaking of? Do you have any facts to support that claim?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

There's no point to argue with a person who's going to argue with the facts like yourself. With a person who believes "All you need is love." Surely has no love in themselves to find the beauty in others.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.--Is.13:16

The Lord Jesus ... In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God ... Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction.--2 Th.1:7-9

Also, not sure what point you are trying to get at here. This isn't suggesting to Christians to dash children to pieces or take flaming fire on people. It's speaking of the day of the Lord when he will come back. That hardly is the same as condoning violence on unbelivers.

It's easy to pick out a few obscure verses to prove your invalid point. All I have to do is pick out the verses that speak of treating your neighbor as you would wish to be treated and others like that.

If your suggesting that the Bible is saying to kill unbelivers you would be wrong. Then again, I may be missing what you were trying to say so please help me here. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

There's no point to argue with a person who's going to argue with the facts like yourself. With a person who believes "All you need is love." Surely has no love in themselves to find the beauty in others.

A person who believes "all you need is love" surely has love for all. Your argument there makes no sense at all. And I do apologize for sticking up there for you when someone was attacking you.

So are you saying that the only way to find beauty in others is to kill them? You honestly believe that to have the belief of "all you need is love" is wrong? If that is true then I feel truly sorry for you.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Alienmojo]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok let me say I will not be watching the propaganda film, I have much better things to do than watch some idiots view of a murdering bunch of savages.
Yes I said Muslims are a bunch of murdering backward thinking savages.
Now I also believe this of the Christians too.
My God would never tell me to kill people for their beliefs. Yet in the Muslim faith if one will not convert and receive the word of the one and only, then they are the unclean infidel and must be put to death. Christians believe that if you do not accept only Jesus as your savior than you cannot be saved. This is the same religions that say if your child is rebellious he should be stoned, that means to be killed.
What both of these cults have in common is if you are not one of us you are against us and must die.
Oh, and you cant get into heaven either.
So you can see why I cannot feel good over embracing a fanatic religion therefore I’m sure I would not feel well for watching this movie.
All that films can promote are bad feelings and that is not how I function.
Personally I cannot wait for the religions to kill each other off, maybe then we can have peace.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Please tell me this is an anti-Islamic documentary. I don't see why there are so many anti-Islamic get their sources from. Oh wait the media.

Ah, right because islam is the religion of peace.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

I do not care for any religion, they all have a lot of blood
on their hands.

Holy dirt my arse.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Do what you want, Most other major religions dont condone murder in their various bibles for earthly profit (prophet) and territory. Christianity for all its flaws is the only one that claims through the words of its prophet to treat all equally and kindly regardless of affiliation, remember that. Because bad men pervert good intent doesnt make the source bad, and vice versa
Islum is as perverse a mentality as I've found in a lifetime of dealing with perversities, its the spiritual equivalent of extreme sadomasochism and as such is fine within it's already established borders with those that chose it with eyes wide open, not insinuating into and supplanting other cultures and borders by stealt and obfuscation.
You pitiful westerners have no remaining spine, no testicles no johnson or self preservation instinct anymore, pity you cannot call evil by its name and in doing that usher evil in by refusing to recognize it exists before you. Much of this is because if you ignore it you can stay lazy and hope someone does the work for you.
Strive to learn the 'subtle' differences between invasion and invitation.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Same here I don't care for any religion. I just hate people who are always posting arrogant comments about other people's beliefs.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
example: Christianity - skepticsannotatedbible.com...

great site check it out. and i also just want to mention to the "believers" that the bible you read today is the word of man. man has had 2000 years to manipulate that book u call the bible... think about it.

All religion is total mumbo jumbo hokem.

If you think so then you will find this absolutely hilarious.

Nonstampcollector on youtube:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Christians believe that if you do not accept only Jesus as your savior than you cannot be saved. This is the same religions that say if your child is rebellious he should be stoned, that means to be killed.
What both of these cults have in common is if you are not one of us you are against us and must die.
Oh, and you cant get into heaven either.

Well friend, you do have some valid points there. However, Christians do not believe that non-believers should be killed, only that they may not get to heaven. I'm not sure if you were adding the stoning thing to Christians, but just in case you were... Christians obviously don't believe that. I think they would be in jail if they did.

However, a strong part of me is very anti-religion. I see all these religions with these huge ideals and they never live up to them. Fellow Christians who don't act too Christ-like. It bothers me to no end.

I also understand how you feel about all those people going to hell. If God is so loving how could he send so many to hell? I have a hard time with that one. My father was an atheist and I often worry about what will happen to him.

So I agree with you on many parts. The points I do like about true Christianity is that you love everyone and want to help everyone. Christ didn't spend time with the rich and religious elite, he spent time with sinners like me. That part I like a lot. Its a hard balance because I have no desire to see anyone go to hell.

Oh well, just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Im still waiting for you to provide me with something that they have contributed, like you stated before in your posts, i even stated, in the last 700 years, so either you cant count, or you dont know history.......

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Haha oh wow. You're an arrogant person. I already posted links twice! To support my cause. You chose not to believe anything provided within the links because of your choice. But I know I'm correct.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1

You pitiful westerners have no remaining spine, no testicles no johnson or self preservation instinct anymore, pity you cannot call evil by its name and in doing that usher evil in by refusing to recognize it exists before you. Much of this is because if you ignore it you can stay lazy and hope someone does the work for you.
Strive to learn the 'subtle' differences between invasion and invitation.

Well, speaking as a 'pitiful westerner with no spine' I also pity you that you do not have the ability to argue in a civilized manner and have to resort to name calling and whatnot. If being rude is having a spine, then I am indeed glad that I have none.

There is so much you say that has sustance, but when you continue to attack me I really don't feel much like agreeing with you.

It's a pity that so many people on here do not have the ability to argue a point in an intelligent and humane way. So I will leave you and miss Romantic Rebel to hash this out amongst yourselves.

You bore me with your contrived and unintelligable dribble.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I agree with views such as theCoffinman who states all religions are FUBAR. But I think anybody would acknowledge that Islam, and the Literal Adaptation of Actually Waging war on any non-believer. Again I think anybody versed in the subject can agree that Islam, and the teaching's of the Prophet muhammid are by far the most violent toward any other religion, or any non believer. The sad fact is that they are teaching Just religion in almost all of their schools, aside the few universities ect... Most any Islamic native with the money to do so send's their kids outside to the west to get educated. Again, just sad that 90% of their population knows only religion, and no other education. Therefore cannot move past this abstract poor economy they all have.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

you are right on both counts most likely. At least some americans can technically be excused for having no balls.
Benefits of a openly elitist murder by doctrine religion? lets count them. BUPKIS.
Where in the queeran does it say anything but kill for alluh or you will be killed, and not just after you get to heaven?
The smarter ones tell the stupider ones that all that matters onthis earth is the queeran, and just do what it says, ie steal from and kill the infidel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join