It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader, first time member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hello there! I've been a reader of this site for a little over a year now and decided to jump in and start posting. I enjoy political and legal debating the most, and also have a big interest in government conspiracies. While I don't necessarily believe in most of the popular conspiracy theories, in the words of Fox Mulder, "I want to believe!" I always enjoy reading people's opinions on things and keeping an open mind to everything.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
With a name like Apollo7keep I assume that you believe that America actually went to the moon. I am sure you will find as many like minded people as apposed to the idea. Welcome to ATS and enjoy adding to the conversations.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The names actually just a generic name I use for my internet accounts, but I will admit I am undecided on on the topic of moon landings

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nice to meet you!
You will like it here, lots of great people and interesting subjects. I am interested in government conspiracies also so I look forward to reading your input!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by apollo7keep

Welcome to ATS apollo7keep, its nice to see another open mind on board, I am sure you will fit in fine friend, take care.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by apollo7keep

Greeting Apollo !

You sound like you will really enjoy the place .

I look forward to seeing you around .

How`re you fixed for Avatars etc .....?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think I have the avatar pic down, first post testing it, and thanks for the welcome everyone

[edit on 8-7-2010 by apollo7keep]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by apollo7keep]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Apparently I'm bad at editing posts too haha, does preview post remove the edited stuff or something?
Anyways, figured out the avatar thing and just need to find an appropriate sized one now.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by apollo7keep
Apparently I'm bad at editing posts too haha, does preview post remove the edited stuff or something?
Anyways, figured out the avatar thing and just need to find an appropriate sized one now.

You have hit the ground running Apollo .

Nice avi.
160 / 400 = if memory serves me , is the permissible max size of an Avatar
That preview glitch has gotten me a few times also .If its acting up just go straight to edit , after giving it the once over.

Have you some ideas for threads you would like to create , or are you like myself , more a reader and occasional contributor to others peoples threads ?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Think I have the right size avatar now, and I plan on reading mostly and occasionally contributing rather than starting my own threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Lots of Intelligence, lots of Loony Tunes, Lots of fun.

Takes a while to filter through it all, but I think this

is one of the best sites on the web.

Enjoy!

top topics

join