It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7,000 US Troops to Costa Rica and 46 US Warships?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Another move on the chessboard.....

Well looks like they are getting MORE of our troops out of our country for when the economy collapses and there is less protection for the civilians against the "private corporate armies" Xe for example... and any form of UN troops.

Pay attention folks - this makes no sense that they are going there with this size of group to fight " drug trafficking" when our own CIA are the ones bringing the stuff in.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

It's Obama. He's surrounding us.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
46 war ships to "fight drug trafficking" LOL./..

How damn gullible does the US military think the world is?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

this is very well articulated. good job. maybe they are going to shut down Jurassic park
I kid

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You can pack a lot of drugs into that many ships and it
gives the sailors something else to do with condoms other then to use them for sex

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is an excellent find OP!

It is my belief that this is a new and unfolding chapter in US regional hegemony. If you look at the extent to which central and south america rely on IMF loans, funding, and World Bank regulations, it is proportionally very little.

This means that the economic hitmen have essentially failed, along with the 'jackal' assassins.

Hugo chavez is still in power, and his form of Bolivarian government is increasingly popular in the face of increasing US militancy, along with the continuing rise of fascism around the world. There is a regional standoff developing in South America.

Brazil, Venezuela and Ecuador (to a lesser extent) have essentially aligned themselves in an anti-banker, anti-western stance. Colombia, in which the government clings to power through military might aided by the US, has become a stooge for the bankers and the western alliance. Along with Panama, Mexico, and (after this thinly veiled coup) Costa Rica.

The chess pieces are still moving - Venezuela is a continued, eminent, and persistent threat to US economic-military hegemony.

The invasion / blockade can't be far off.

Parallex.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Parallex]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
You can pack a lot of drugs into that many ships and it
gives the sailors something else to do with condoms other then to use them for sex

That's what I was really thinking but I didn't want to spill the ointment

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
But...but...the Clintons own a home there don't they? Maybe it's just Secret Service

How close is that to Venezuela? I need to look...

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There are reports that this is being done to move our Navy out of the GOM as a way to protect our ships from a catastrophe.

Tsunami? Deadly gas? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUin2013?
There are reports that this is being done to move our Navy out of the GOM as a way to protect our ships from a catastrophe.

Tsunami? Deadly gas? Anyone?

i'll bet deadly gas

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i was having trouble believing this, until i found this which seems to me like definite confirmation.

military.com

[edit on 8-7-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Very close to Venezuela and Cuba and the Chinese and other oil wells around there. Odd all around.

reply to post by Parallex

Excellent points. In addition, these countries are all in NAM, and aligned with Iran. They always knew they were on "the list." It will be interesting to see Chavez's reaction to this.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wonder if the troops will land on the Caribbean Sea side or the Pacific side.

That makes a big difference as to whether this is related to Venezuela.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I stumbled across this somehow searching on alternative oil spill theories.
I think it was from yesterday and he/she was claiming a massive buildup of U.S. forces around the same area.

I know not a lot of members like PC, I don't agree with all of there beliefs, but in my opinion I have seen a couple of good interviews posted on YouTube.

I don't know how much you are in the loop on what's happening in the Gulf Of Mexico, lately, Unfortunately there may have been quite a bit of military activity afoot over the last week or ten days, or so. The major naval powers both friend and foe, have been positioning themselves in unusual ways. It appears about, some say up to 10%, probably more likely 5%, of the world's submarines along with other naval and air assets, are having a get together, or more likely some sort of orchestrated show down! The US has been granted permission to, 'park', nearly four dozen warships in Costa Rica with resources for up to 200 helicopters, several fixed wing aircraft and similar, and about 7000 marines to keep everyone there, comfy. How interesting, probably trying to get rid of those, pesky drug runners, etc, what do you think?
_javascript:icon('
')

here's the LINK if you want to read the rest.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Panama canal is about a 32nd of an inch north of Costa Rica on the map.
So if a fleet wanted to be in a position to get anywhere quikly...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
OH I'M SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL, YOUNG JEDI. It is part of the plan to make sure chavez does nothing when we target IRAN. Protect the oil wells and FIRE AT WILL. OH, and the congressman that said, ISREAL WILL NOT FIRE ON IRAN, THAT, is correct. BUT, the U.N team will be doing all the launching. We just put more chess peices closer for the attack. ANYONE FOR MORE FIREWORKS. COASTA RICA IS BY VENEZUELLA. CHAVEZ TERRITORY. VENEZUELLA , south america, is striking distance for missles to hit the U.S.A. NOW WE ARE READY. What a cover, we are there to protect us from the drug cartels, HOGWASH. We are there to protect our oil fields and venezuella from launching missles in our direction towards the U.S.A. We now know who is on IRANS SIDE.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
here's one more link, direct from costa rica.
inside costa rica

i e-mailed these links to an ex-pat buddy there, eagerly awaiting his response.
i don't think this will be taken very well.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Costa Rica is north of Panama with shores on east and west sides.

If I was paranoid, I might think the US knows we are about to get hit and we're moving to a safe place.

But I'm not paranoid - or am I?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Excellent place to stop arms shipments from south america into U.S ,if the shtf re supply route blocked by land , no re supply from south american countrys who might have helped US civilian forces if the alex jones scenario happs

but it is a lot to stop drug dealers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join