It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn back on the--extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday! thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well I always got an oldschool click and roll camera in my house... And if all electric equipment will fail, there will be no new threads.. Funny though like I care they would come.. why do they think they are so special I would waste my time on them?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Faiol - interesting name

I'm not being Hoaxed but just SPECULATING / IMAGINING what might be ....

Natural selection / deselection ? I think I'll survive mate....

Regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well...the Web Bot Project says there will be a very large tipping point here this next week...along with the eclipse...who knows? Maybe he has a connection? LOL

Never know! I think its so popular cause everyone is interested in the "What if?"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That thread, along with this one should be closed because we don't have a "Special Needs" forum yet.

What are you guys .... 12 years old to believe this nonsense ???

It's obviously a hoax, so whats the point ?? So you guys can laugh at him while he laughs at all of you ??

To anyone who think's they will gain any sort of insight or knowledge from a thread like this..... please petition for the forum mentioned above, .... so you as well, can have your very corner of ATS to stomp in.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady
You have to understand that the OP of that thread is extremely well known as a very, very unwell individual.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Arkady]

if i've learned nothing else on ATS, it's is to question everything, so i must question your accusation. how do you know such things? they are bold accusations.

if indeed, the OP is ill, then help is the prime directive. otherwise...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by indigothefish
does anyone know why that thread was stopped

i doubt it's base in reality, but,

anyone know?

[edit on 7/8/2010 by indigothefish]

Because it was either 1. A Lie and Hoax, or 2. A real live Alien.

Astronomical Odds (literally) against #2, so it was closed until the Alien's story and identity could be verified on Saturday.

I am sure that Crakeur will offer up his sincerest apologies right after all the electric comes back on Saturday and the world begins to recover from WorldWide disclosure via telepathy and light beings.

i'm sure it was a hoax, as i said, and i don't beleive it was true, but i will gladly eat those words if it did happen

anyways i'm sure there was a legit reason why it was closed, like the person admiting it was a hoax, but then it should have just been moved to the hoax forum, or moved to hoax forum and THEN closed.. why wasn't it? i don't know

but the reason this fustrates me, is i had just gotten interested in the beatles, paul mccaurtney (sp) conspiracy ( he died and was replaced around '66) but the only threads still open about that conspiracy are ones with little substance, all the 'good' threads that i want to continue talking in that already have massive profound discussion were closed for some reason? why? i don't know, i'm not claiming it was closed to stop people from discussing relevant issues concerning that conspiracy, in an attempt to keep that truth hidden, but it's fustrating when ats just closes threads whose discussions were never concluded!

like i said, this aliens talking on saturday thing, DUH it's probably a hoax, but ats has a history of closing threads before the discussions are concluded from my experience since i've been a member

link   
I like that world cup fans from all over the WORLD will be in SA on Saturday, what better way than to appear in a sport which unites the world together

link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Fair dues

Your post did make me smile

I always relax and take things as they come - as your signature says , it is the best way !!

regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I'm sorry ???

Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced ???

Never heard that one before......... who was he replaced by??

Confused
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

(Also, I'm a little bummed because that was the most stars I ever, ever got at one time and even though I don't really care about such things as stars it was wild and I was hoping to hit 100

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

You have 101 stars now

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
how did the op of that thread have 3 bts points? i see no record of what they have done there.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Just checked , he has 124 now !

I was enjoying the thread myself , was getting a real kick out of it . Especially page after page of people accusing the OP of being a troll . I found that hilarious , it showed who was doing the real trolling .

I was in the process of replying to the thread , had just finished my post , when I was told it had been closed .

So , if grandpa stumbles in here again will someone please tell him to PHONE HOME ? We have a lot of work to do before Saturday , what with all the kinfolk coming ...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be a trip if TPTB had man made UFOs and one landed and a suspected runner-up for the Anti-Christ stepped out and proclaimed - peace... peace.

Most people would think it was God.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

there is a desire of many who visit ATS for full-disclosure. to many, the supression of alien and ufo knowledge by governments represents the GREATEST conspiracy of our time. [there was a thread on ranking the conspiracies, and at least 2 of the top 10 had to do with such extra-terrestrial topics.]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

point being, settle down. we come to ATS to nitpick and inspect every tremor of fringe information, in the hopes that one of these blips might actually be the WOW! signal we were looking for. let us do our jobs and inspect and explore. if it's a hoax, we'll find out soon enough.

or does ATS only exist to gripe about Obama?

edit: tried to imbed top 10 conspiracy theories thread. not sure if it worked.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by mythos]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Your voice has been heard, staff decision has been made.

That thread is closed until Sat.

This thread is

Closed.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This thread became more interesting to me after I discovered the dates the OP mentioned. He said the aliens would interfere with electricity - I think he got his info from NASA telling us about the Solar Flare occurance happening on the 11th and 12th. See thread for that on ATS. Please bring back this thead so we can discuss this further. Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ok for the people that believe the world cup sets the perfect stage...ummm does it matter? No matter where these beings announce what they are about every station in the world would tune in.

For the record nothing will come of this. People are way too gullible on this site. I've seen way too many people fall for this crap over the years and nothing over comes of it...you'd think people would learn. This site really attracts the brightest...lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join