It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Check out these Crazy Christians--VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

My wife realized long ago that being a Catholic was complete and utter BS as she puts it, and she was raised by some extreme Catholics, that she converted to Buddhism.

I on the other hand was raised in a family that gave me free choice from day one. I went to church (Christian and Lutheran) throughout my childhood off and on, switching churches until around age 10 when it just dawned on me...this seems like such BS.
To each their own, but wow...just #ing wow.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I am quite fond of the book(s) your avatar came from.
2nd line? (BS)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I often wonder if gods "ultimate test" is designed to weed out those with limited capacity for knowledge who blindly follow 2000 year old books written hundreds of years after the events in question, by men and all of which can't be verified, not only that but to do all of it without question, without even the quest for proof...

For some reason I find it hard to believe that a supreme being created us so that he could surround himself with the most ignorant, and blinded people with limited brain capacity and a heard mentality.

But hey that's just me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What is scarier ,child soldiers in Somalia walking around with automatic weapons or child soldiers in America walking around with bibles?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
I like these guys more.

EDIT: The video posted by the OP wouldn't load for me. I'll have a look at it later.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by RMFX1]

These guys rule, the rest of what I've seen is just I don't know how to call it, it's fanatical.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Man I just don't even like that at all. Those poor kids are prolly more afraid of being eaten by that woman than they ever will be of God.

Seriously if you are gong to have someone give Sunday school. HaaHa I can't say that.

Iamfascinated

As a christian, I would not subject my child to these type of teachings. It is a bit over dramatic than what I believe is necessary to be forgiven.

This is what I should have said, that video just made me a little onry.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
As a christian, I would not subject my child to these type of teachings. It is a bit over dramatic than what I believe is necessary to be forgiven.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
[color=cyan]EVERY SINGLE person out there (no matter what religion they are) whom believes the BIBLE to be the literal, perfect, TRUE WORD of God is ONE SINGLE STEP AWAY from similar DISGUSTING behavior, and MUCH WORST behavior than that!!!

And the claims of those folks being "bad apples" or not "real" persons of the faith is getting OLD. The WHOLE faith is filled with folks of ABSOLUTE FOOLISHNESS whether it is via THOUGHT or ACTIONS. COMPLETE FOOLISHNESS one way or another!!

The bible is one of the most VIOLENT, RACIST, INTOLERANT, SEXIST, NON-PEACE, MURDER-FILLED, books ON THE PLANET. If you are of a faith that takes this book as a TRUE WORD of God, then that means you have NO issues with the material within. Your pastors/preachers like to CHERRY PIC the good parts and IGNORE the bad, BUT THE BAD IS IN THERE!!!! And PLENTY of BAD for sure!!

So those that are TRUE to their faith are in my opinion a potential danger to ANYONE at ANY time. Such behavior is NOT LIMITED to those in these videos, but to lots of folks all around us. This includes those on here putting up silly Bible verses too. You are ONE STEP AWAY from the same ignorant behavior as that witnessed on all of these videos within this thread!!

THINK ABOUT IT!!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Baloney]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

Since I believe the BIBLE to be the inspired word
of God.Lets stop pussyfooting around,you don't like
what I believe...then hit that ignore feature and then
you won't have to read my responses anymore!
That would be one less religious "nut" to sully your
ATS experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

The bible is one of the most VIOLENT, RACIST, INTOLERANT, SEXIST, NON-PEACE, MURDER-FILLED, books ON THE PLANET. If you are of a faith that takes this book as a TRUE WORD of God, then that means you have NO issues with the material within. Your pastors/preachers like to CHERRY PIC the good parts and IGNORE the bad, BUT THE BAD IS IN THERE!!!! And PLENTY of BAD for sure!!

Ha Ha sure is Dude. You know Why? Because man is involved.

Think about that.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hello i had to join up to say that i as a Christian do not believe that what these people are doing is correct according to the bible. you dont just speak in tounges when ever you get instructed to. thats ridiculous. only people who are truly annointed by the holy spirit and also can provide refference in the scripture to anything they preach should be allowed to teach our children. please do not think that all Christians are tought this way, these people are incorrect in there ways.

-MotionZero

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join