It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Check out these Crazy Christians--VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
I like these guys more.

I can't get over how much anxiety this gave me. That was scary.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Is there a conspiracy in there somewhere? No there is not. But there are numerous existing threads that are equally retarded.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Silo13: I would If I knew how. It took me 45 minutes to embed a YouTube video. But I mean you could just search "Jesus camp" in the search box thing ya lazy. Do you want me to cut your food up in little pieces next?

It's widely practiced - if not demanded - when posting material that's already been covered on ATS you supply the ATS link of the original thread, including the original video and article. It's called respect, a concept you could surely benefit from subscribing to.

Added note: Placing a 'just kidding' comment after a rude reply does not negate your rudeness.

Loam has a great thread on A Guide to BBCode on ATS. You might want to review his thread in order to learn to post links and the use of html in posts. It's extremely useful and will save you a great deal of time.

peace

reply to post by IceHappy

This sort of reminds me the stories in history books where the Christians whipped and yelled at the Indians telling them what a miserable heathen they were.

Honestly I couldn't watch the video more than a few moments.
Yes, it does smack of child abuse, in my opinion.

Giving a child something to believe in, a firm belief system that mirrors the morals and way of life of the family and culture the child matures in, hopefully, helps the child to thrive in well-being.

I fail to see how the subjecting little children to productions like I witnessed on that video are beneficial in any way. I can't imagine how horrible those poor little babies feel, all that wrongly placed guilt, fear...

The instructors nauseate me.

I have no doubt Jesus isn't a happy camper watching this kind of bs.

peace

[edit on 9-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
But the people doing the brain washing were full of sin !

Big fat and obeast so they should clean up their own act before being let rip on a load of kids.

On a side note homosexuals are let into schools in the UK to preach their truth to our kids and this also needs to be stoped.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
People like these make me embarrassed I’m a human being. Humans are unbelievably ignorant.

I sometimes wish I were an Eagle, and could just fly around and think. I wouldn’t mind eating road kill, or rodents, in exchange for humanities problems.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Next time anyone on this board goes through the typical Christian rant, IE "Islam is indoctrinating children to fight Christians" or "this country is going to hell until we start teaching our kids about Jesus in the schools" I would like someone to post this in said thread immediately.

At least they aren't indoctrinating the kids to kill Jews and Christians like Islam does.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
WOW! Thats.......
AMERICA?

if god could see this....zomg? Do they really think thats sane?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Anyone ever heard of Westboro Baptist Church?

They teach this to their children: [video starts at 1:45]

Disturbing, isn't it?

Their websites are totally insane as well...

This quote is from their page:

301 reprobates have split hell wide open since you loaded this web page.

203,031,033 gallons of oil have poured into the Gulf of Mexico so far. GodSmack!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by juinette]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I know loads of people who survived childhood in these types of religious camps. Most of them still have some religious beliefs, although not nearly as extreme. I also know loads of people who survived childhood with no religion. Some of these have religious beliefs and some don't. All these camps are really doing is creating the conspiracy theorist of tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

haha seen all these before!

another good one

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb0y
reply to post by RMFX1

haha seen all these before!

another good one

Fixed the link for you. Nice one though

[edit on 9-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
longer version of the tape I posted earlier

[edit on 9-7-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I dig this version, put to a Slayer song:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Oh Star that is just precious, praying over a cardboard cutout of dubya. Good things those kids blessed him, imagine what other damage he might have caused if they hadn't done that emergency spiritual intervention on him. Gotta send them kids a big Thank You note.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Wow. I see that this has been posted before,

Then would you please post the LINK to where this has been posted before so I know where the correct thread is to respond to the video?

Thank you...

peace

A former member posted that video on threads I had
debates with.One of those threads was one of mine...
If it isn't this thread it should be somewhere on his list.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

LOL!!
So much better
Talking about christ illusion...

On topic, that video is sick...at least for me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I could only watch up to the part with the little girl speaking in tongues or something. I felt kind of uncomfortable watching the rest. This is what makes people think christians are crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by halobaby

Well,I am a christian,I don't foam at the mouth,
speak in tongues and my head doesn't do a 360
spin around either.I have also been a member of
ATS for nearly a year.Does that count for me as
being crazy,or the fact that I go to church three
times a week?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
as obvious as this is disturbing....I had a real good chuckle at the comment that was imprinted in the OP's video....where the one guy says "help im being raped" classic whoever put it in there haha!!

These poor kids, never being given the opportunity to decide for themselves! Just hope they see the light someday (so to speak)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

remember, most of these people vote. with this type of thinking, it is important to keep these people out of any political power positions.
frankly, i think these people are a danger to our country and our constitutional freedoms. the fact that these people believe in a mythical being and the so called laws handed down by this mythical being is scary.

<< 1    3 >>

join