It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Check out these Crazy Christians--VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow. I see that this has been posted before, but I would have never found or heard of this video if I would of spent 10 years looking for something this good.

Next time anyone on this board goes through the typical Christian rant, IE "Islam is indoctrinating children to fight Christians" or "this country is going to hell until we start teaching our kids about Jesus in the schools" I would like someone to post this in said thread immediately.

No, obviously I'm not painting all Christians with this broad brush, nor would I paint ANY religion with such a brush. Just remember guys, don't throw stones in a glass house.

Now, I give you all "Jesus Camp", the "highlights".

God help us : /

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Wow. I see that this has been posted before,

Then would you please post the LINK to where this has been posted before so I know where the correct thread is to respond to the video?

Thank you...

peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I could only make it through the Harry Potter part, wow, that is extreme.

However, all religions have extremists, why would Christianity be any different?

I was raised Methodist until about age 10. Then we went to a non-denominational church until around age 16.. Dancing, singing, speaking in tongues, even getting slain in the Spirit, etc...

That experience, although very weird for me, actually helped in my overall world view. Never felt brainwashed, and recognized the place for what it was - a place of worship and LOVE, it was a better experience than any other church I've attended...

Vids like this make me think Christians will perhaps be rounded up one day. I will gladly line up and confess to being one!

link   
Such impressionable minds, surely even our religious posters can see something wrong with this indoctrination. I mean harry Potter? He's not a warlock, he's a muggle or whatever their called.

Who is that woman to be talking to kids in such a way. Has she lived a totally pure life, avoiding temptations and the like. What would jesus think? would he be happy with this camp?

link   
Prayer:

god, if you could, please protect me from your followers!
__

These kind of people are starting to make me hate jesus (even though i belive he was merely a time traveller).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
.1:22 Let him who Prays to the lord be thankful for what he shall receive
Behold our future layeth in the hands of the children

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I like these guys more.

EDIT: The video posted by the OP wouldn't load for me. I'll have a look at it later.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Been there, done that. I was raised by "kooky" christians. The Jesus part never really caught on with me though. Despite the religious dogma my parents are the best ever created. I can identify with these kids though - it's tough to just say NO!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Silo13: I would If I knew how. It took me 45 minutes to embed a YouTube video. But I mean you could just search "Jesus camp" in the search box thing ya lazy. Do you want me to cut your food up in little pieces next?

Just kidding, I know how you ATS guys are. And honestly I didn't wanna start a new thread but the last time this was posted was 3 years ago and I think more people would see it this way. Sorry guys, I know. But seriously this is the funniest/scary video I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

HOLY CRAP! That is amazing!! The church of funkaliciousbootytasticcharismatic!

I believe that white woman got lost and wandered in there.

PEOPLE YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by RMFX1

HOLY CRAP! That is amazing!! The church of funkaliciousbootytasticcharismatic!

I believe that white woman got lost and wandered in there.

PEOPLE YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS!

Awesome eh? Why can't all churches be so much fun? I'm a little worried about the lady in the corner of the room at the end though.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Is this not child abuse I mean Harry Potter is just a story! Seeing all those children crying and feeling bad because they act like children should going though the right of passage in school. Now that is what I call original guilt. This sort of reminds me the stories in history books where the Christians whipped and yelled at the Indians telling them what a miserable heathen they were.

Seems to me someone stole their land and enslaved these Indians......

I get so upset seeing any type of child abuse.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This one is even more insane

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

wow... the trauma of an event like that could take a lifetime to fix. Those poor, poor children having to go through hypnotic suggestion, assigning their feelings to this crap - horrible...

God just do the rapture already and get rid of these psychos!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I can envision God sitting in heaven, looking down on this, and laughing his ass off.

"Hey Jesus, c'mere, you gotta see this! And you thought they were worth sacrificing yourself for, I told you they weren't right in the head!"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
LOL

this is just sick

thats what happens when people start living their lives based on a book: you can interpret the way you want and thats what these people are doing and brainwashing these kids

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That was offensive. Those kids' parents should be pulled on charges of abuse for putting them through that.

Kids that age should be playing and having fun, not worrying about whether the government is religiously rightous....

What is this godforsaken world coming to?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Even though these cases are sad, I can't help but laugh at all the lunacy.

I mean its damaging for children to be exposed to this kind of behaviour and preaching, but the adults that are willingly participating is what makes this hilarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"army of god" you serious?

to be fair i wonder how many parents who sent their kids there would freak out if they saw this sort of thing happening. I mean for example the parents who though it was like bible camp sports summer camp thing, rather than brainwashing new recruits for the army of god

~TR~

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainbitter
Even though these cases are sad, I can't help but laugh at all the lunacy.

I mean its damaging for children to be exposed to this kind of behaviour and preaching, but the adults that are willingly participating is what makes this hilarious.

Lol especially the massive unit with glasses... bet she gets lonely

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join