It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes Trouble For Everyone!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the flare during the early hours of July 8th. It heralds the approach of a sunspot--possibly a big one--that has been erupting on the far side of the sun for days. A notable blast on July 5th hurled a bright CME over the limb. Soon the active region will turn to face Earth and its eruptions could become geo-effective. Stay tuned for space weather.

www.spaceweather.com

This is connects to the time wave theory. They predicted a burst on July 5th and as you can see one happened. Note: if a eruption accrues it could become geo-effective. A.k.A lights out!

next timewave date is JULY 12 2010 circa - Civil War in USA or in another group of countries. I think they are saying we line up to the sunspot July 10th so if we do get a blast i can see a civil war type event. not so much fighting between states but Chaos due to no power, food, and water.

Has anyone hear about anything else like this?

Mods please put it in the right area. i was not quite sure were to put this.

Thanks,

Camaro

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Someone call PHAGE on his red line and ask him if its time to panic.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I think they are saying we line up to the sunspot July 10th so if we do get a blast i can see a civil war type event.

sorry I'm busy that day

the Alie... errrr I mean Spiritual Beings are supposed
to reveal themselves that day according to another
thread here which closed before I got a chance to
post to, dang-it !!!

But I could fit the sunspot in on Sunday if
that would be ok

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I'm assuming PHAGE is a highly looked to member, but wouldn't you know yourself when its time to panic?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Didn't the person who created the thread about the aliens supopsedly appearing on that day also say that all electronics wouldn't work?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dont panic it happened in 2005

www.agu.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ha ha, I really wanted to reply to the alien one too, it was just too good, but it was closed before I could. Durn it. So do people ever stop predicting doomsday scenarios on this site??
As for the sun - I am off to look into that now..

Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to remain very low for the next three days (08 - 10 July).source

[edit on 8-7-2010 by christine76]

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?

I'm assuming PHAGE is a highly looked to member, but wouldn't you know yourself when its time to panic?

Well I am assuming that you are new here if you don't know that no one here is allowed to panic unless Phage says it is ok. Every site has to have rules you know.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So that means July 11th - 12th is going to be a busy time.

World Cup Final, World War III, Solar Flare, Aliens!

Fun times!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So that means July 11th - 12th is going to be a busy time.

World Cup Final, World War III, Solar Flare, Aliens!

Fun times!

lol im not predicting anything. im just putting everyones predictions togeather. that is intristing about the Alien visit that day. i doubt anything will happen that day but its a posibility with the sun thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Solar Flairs that's cool, But seriously, Anyone heard anything about that comet I've been expecting. Might be nice if one happened to fall into the Gulf of Mexico, and plug up the oil leak.

Now that WOULD be NEWS!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Didn't the person who created the thread about the aliens supopsedly appearing on that day also say that all electronics wouldn't work?

they indeed did
among quite a bit of other stuff

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Well I am assuming that you are new here if you don't know that no one here is allowed to panic unless Phage says it is ok. Every site has to have rules you know.

lmao
that comment was priceless
star just for that

yep we gotta get Phage's permission to panic
or take a p

[edit on 8-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
with this group of people,.. you could take 20 of them in a circle and somebody could take a pea sized rock and throw it into the middle and at the end of the day the story would become large as a boulder, and it would have earth and economic war potential.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I think they are saying we line up to the sunspot July 10th so if we do get a blast i can see a civil war type event.

sorry I'm busy that day

post to, dang-it !!!

that would be ok

that thread was Tha Bomb.

However this sounds interesting... is there gonna be time for a warning? also I heard that simply unpluging your electronics would prevent damage, anyone else heard about this? 150 years or so ago they had a big CME cause the big old telegrampoles they used back then to shortcircuit. A comparable CME hitting earth now is a possible scenario

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin
Dont panic it happened in 2005

www.agu.org...

that must explain the civil war that happened in 2005 but was prevented from happening by time travelers and now only happened in an alternate time line which no one but me remembers...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

sorry I'm busy that day

post to, dang-it !!!

that would be ok

However this sounds interesting... is there gonna be time for a warning? also I heard that simply unpluging your electronics would prevent damage, anyone else heard about this? 150 years or so ago they had a big CME cause the big old telegrampoles they used back then to shortcircuit. A comparable CME hitting earth now is a possible scenario

its not your electronics you have to worry about, its the power grid. A CME blast can wipe out the all major power grids. the problem after that happens is we dont have the spare parts to make new grids. they pridict it to take 1-2 years to get the country back online. scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

sorry I'm busy that day

post to, dang-it !!!

that would be ok

its not your electronics you have to worry about, its the power grid. A CME blast can wipe out the all major power grids. the problem after that happens is we dont have the spare parts to make new grids. they pridict it to take 1-2 years to get the country back online. scary stuff.

ugh everything is "scary" . enough with the fear mongering on this site.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?

I'm assuming PHAGE is a highly looked to member

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I don't think unplugging it will do any good
however I think there is a substance that
repels the waves or a blanket made out of
a particular matter than can protect it. But good
luck trying to get some at this late date.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join