It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by Amagnon
This really is a piece of crap video. I guess maybe some people find what it is saying appropriate - you are this and that.

Sorry - no I am not - pure rubbish, very fkn annoying.

Thank you and good night! If not quite as elequent as my post - much more direct and effective. Good job by you Amagnon.

Uh - does this make you enlightened or in the dark????

ROFL

Funny how only the "enlightened" know who the other enlightened people are... Do I smell cult cooking in the air?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by gncnew]

Have a look at your signature then review your comment.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Nams... I am not judging your actions, I'm actually questioning WHAT you're up to...

I don't judge it, I just am confused as to your goal. You want to "wake" people up to some hidden reality... why?

Does knowing you are on a spinning globe of rock hurtling through space change anything about what you are going to do tomorrow?

If not then why waste time trying to push this info upon everyone?

If you want to help (I'm assuming the best here) then how about turning your efforts towards something that a person who's struggling with their role in life can practically apply?

How about a video on ways to find purpose and meaning in your actions?

Anyone can identify a problem bro, it's the solutions that count for something!

World is full of complainers and whiners, not nearly enough fixers, doers, and solvers.

Maybe that would be a better response - but I think I'm too jaded to not throw in the smart arse remarks with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is interesting how people can find this video to be inspiring or insulting. It is all in perception. What some of you might not find helpful in the least, could be life changing for the next person. The important thing is that someone saw something that was helpful to them, and decided to share it with the rest of us. If it is not helpful to you, then simply move on to the next until you find what you are looking for

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by inval
It is interesting how people can find this video to be inspiring or insulting. It is all in perception. What some of you might not find helpful in the least, could be life changing for the next person. The important thing is that someone saw something that was helpful to them, and decided to share it with the rest of us. If it is not helpful to you, then simply move on to the next until you find what you are looking for

Bwaaa... you're probably right. And that'd be the "mature" thing to do but - something just bugs me about this stuff.

It's like when I watch all these Hollywood elites running over to Africa to adopt some poor kids... man we got homeless boys and girls right here?!?!?

I'm just beginning to lose my patience for all talk and no action.
*NOT SAYING YOU ARE NO ACTION Nams*

I am growing a dislike for things meant to satiate the nature desire we have to affect a change upon the world without us having to actually DO anything.

Does that make sense at all?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by inval

Bwaaa... you're probably right. And that'd be the "mature" thing to do but - something just bugs me about this stuff.

It's like when I watch all these Hollywood elites running over to Africa to adopt some poor kids... man we got homeless boys and girls right here?!?!?

I'm just beginning to lose my patience for all talk and no action.
*NOT SAYING YOU ARE NO ACTION Nams*

I am growing a dislike for things meant to satiate the nature desire we have to affect a change upon the world without us having to actually DO anything.

Does that make sense at all?

I do understand you frustrations. But in order to take action you have to know what you are taking action against or for. There is still a huge majority of the population who don't have a clue what is going on. That's the reason I made the video. I know I'm not going to change the world with it however I do think it is better than doing nothing. Definetly not trying to start a cult. I'd rather people were able to think for themselves.

Do you have any ideas on what action we can take?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Namaste1001]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I don't really take issue with you making the video - in fact I applaud that as taking action.

I think what frustrates me more are the countless "Great job, I'm so glad I'm awake" posts that surround this kind of thing.

It's kind of that age old question: ok - now what?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nice video there. i believe when we sleep there are more possibilities to are brains than we could ever imagine. Only time will tell what is really there.

One day we will all wake up.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnidentifiedObject
Nice video there. i believe when we sleep there are more possibilities to are brains than we could ever imagine. Only time will tell what is really there.

One day we will all wake up.

Nams:

This is what I was talking about BTW:

"One day we will all...."

Good grief. Go eat another mushroom and wait for the magic awakening box.

-no offense unintended.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Excellent video, thank you. *Bow* Namaste!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I do like your video...very nicely done. The whole awakening thing? I tend to think its a phase of individual development. When I was young I used to thing that the people at the top of the tree knew what they were doing. It actually gave me a sense of security that I sorely miss.

As I aged I realised that those in charge were human beings just like me....with strengths and weaknesses just like me....who make mistakes in fact and judgement - just like me. That (no matter what anybody tells us) life is still a game of survival of the fittest and we must exercise our autonomy or lose it. That realisation takes away that sense of security, but at the same time, it is extremely empowering. It is one of the phases in life's journey that develops us into mature and thinking adults.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i got more where that came from here's another taste!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Do any of you know of books and documentary's on "The System"? I am verry interested in this subject and would like to understand it even deeper.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by noxidus

I'd like to recomend this documentary by Adam Curtis. This series, 'Century of the Self', was broadcast by BBC2 a few years ago and is about the founding of the public relations industry = propaganda for peace time and about how the public is regarded by the power brokers.

Century Of The Self - Part 1

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, so many are open to what is being said. By the way this is my very first post to ATS.

Yoga is for everyone. Namaste

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This video...have you presented it to any of the aids™ threads here at ats? The ones where aids is NOT a hoax, but a GOD GIVEN FACT?

'everyone should know their 'aids™ status' lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nice find mate!!
S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
muwahahahaha .. what a synchronicity .. immediately after I watched this video, I checked out Lights' new video blog and she is singing the same song as the one you used in the video =D

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Regarding eckankar, a while back I found a book by Paul twitchel ( sp) in my closet, my dad had old books from college in there and I liked to read so I read it...

Supernatural stuff, mind powers to fix a broken arm, dreams that are interactive... Seamed kinda cool.

Anyways, my best friend is in it. Didn't know at the time. Years later I was able to go and do some ecking with him and his family...

So here is my expierance, we all got in a circle and sat on the ground Indian style like we were in kindergarten. Then we closed our eyes and they ( I kinda tried, but wasn't full hearted into it) started a long chant of huuuuu...

Perhaps to make us feel light headed or something... Perhaps to vibrate our pineal gland, who knows...

After that we talked about random stuff, so long ago I don't recall the specifics...

Did it seam santanic? No, was it kinda boring, yes. Boring as regular church? Id say so.

But let's think evil shall we? Eckankar I guess means the light and sound of god.... Light of god, light bringer, morning star.... Evil man with horns perhaps...

Let's think crazy, so there leader the mahatma or something is a living eck master, but the guy prior or whatever it is apparently lives in a pyramid on a different planet, I think Saturn, but in a different dimension...

And when I talk of FEMA camps he thinks I'm the crazy one :p

Now, they believe that souls choose where they go or get born to based on a past life and challenges that need to be overtaken.... And that family members may have been friends in previous lives... Which I guess makes inbreeding ok because the souls are meant to be together or something...

Let's get evil, so my friend has blue eyes... Looks very German... I can't go into much detail because of the chance that he reads this... It's just a conspiracy website, and I'm running with it, get over it.

Started in the late 60s or early 70... Not sure, I could wiki it but eh,...

Soul travel aka remote viewing aka astral projection is a key thing they practice...
Perhaps singing Huuuuuu vibrates their pineal gland and gives them some feelings of interconnected ness or something....

Anyways, who else was into remote viewing...oh yeah the CIA...

What if eckankar was setup as a way to recruit people into doing remote viewing, then they choose the best among them and make them do their bidding...

Now check this thought.... Fluride calcifies the pineal gland... Makes it hard to do remote viewing... Who would want to prevent remote viewers from viewing whatever? Those who have secrets...

We all know there are some big secrets out there.... Sure is a good thing we have fluride pumped through our water supply... It's for the children....

Another key thing is interpretation of dreams... Also a thing that the pineal gland is related to, lucid dreaming.

..... So I've said a lot of scary things. But my friend is a good man, though he thinks I'm nuts when I try to convince him of certain things...

Long story short, what if eckankar was a nazi and CIA front to recruit psyops?
Then, if the op says anything, the messenger is easily shot, I mean really, your leader lives in a Pyramid on a different planet, and the reason you can't see it is because it exist in a different dimension... Right. Crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join