It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Excellent work budd. Another great incentive for people still stuck in "the matrix". But regardless of all the tools and, videos and, motivational speakers and, documentaries and, everything that is out there to make us change... people still need courage. Change is scary and, most are comfortable in their little piece of heaven they have, even if it ain't that great! It takes courage and strenght for these people to wake up. North Americans as may others are used to Instant Gratification. So we need to find a way in which we use the system already in place but reward them with instant Courage and Strenght to change. I'm not afraid to change and have been doing so for the last 5 years. People always tell me:" It must have been scary to do such and such! I'd never do that! How did you managed?! That's not what everybody does! What are you trying to prove?!" I try to lead by example because i haven't been able to convince through speach. In the mean while... i hope they watch and go out and do the same! Great work, once again. Give us more!reply to post by Namaste1001

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by thedarktower
"Oh yeah...I'm serious. Tell me, what does Stephen King represent? What types of stories does he sell? And tell me, does Stephen King represent darkness or light? And, if Stephen King sells pain, glorifies demonic material, and is typically a horror writer, then what does that say about what you consume?

Just a thought.

And you can tell me that these videos aren't needed all day if you choose. However, I think there's a deeper reason why you choose to disavow its message.

Bye now"

Namaste and Love [/quote

do you just repeat yourself over and over and over? Get a grip, you are now using what i said in an earlier post to attack me. Perhaps if you used you tiny brain, and saw actually the real picture instead of a bunch of short videos posted on youtube, believing for some reason that this makes you more "awake" as you put it, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Sometimes a realise why people actually call us on the net weird or paranoid, its folk like you

Listen psychoX42, i expect this kind of answer on youtube, thats why i didnt respond to it there. If ever i say something about these typical video i am always told the same thing, "wake up" or "you will one day understand". Wake up from what? understand what? i clearly understand alot more than you do. I come to ATS to have a serious debate, not to be flamed for my user name

[edit on 9-7-2010 by thedarktower]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by thedarktower]

The mere fact that you have to ask me about awakening from what, tells the story altogether.

Some realize that the machine is corrupt, others will defend it to their last breath because the corruption fits their needs and their way of life. How would I expect you to understand the disparities that exist in other countries to support the way of life that you find fantastic? If the machine fits your material needs, and clearly it does, I wouldn't expect you to come out of your slumber to help those who's needs aren't being fulfilled by the same machine.

I think that says everything that needs to be said.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by thedarktower Some realize that the machine is corrupt, others will defend it to their last breath because the corruption fits their needs and their way of life. How would I expect you to understand the disparities that exist in other countries to support the way of life that you find fantastic? If the machine fits your material needs, and clearly it does, I wouldn't expect you to come out of your slumber to help those who's needs aren't being fulfilled by the same machine.
Couldn't have it put better myself!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reall want to wake up? listen to science. i could start a new thread with this video

www.youtube.com...

case closed, i give answers, well, ok not me, but my video does

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks OP, like many you are trying to give a new perception
to people.

Thing is, this (spiritual stage of) life is all about learning.

The earth will survive, we dont need to tree hugging. She will outlast
every civilization here...

I stopped to try to "change" others... whats the point? How can you
make someone go for a titanic mind struggle that is to see things
without the ego when is that same ego that define them as a person?

As a "human being"! See?

Its always about the path, not the end. And we, as FREE instances of
all that is cant take their path of transcendence away by showing OUR
current take in reality as the truth or the righteous way.

A ascendant spirit needs a chaotic place like earth to give him
CONSTRAST enough, with his own sinchronicity to the lessons he went here in the first place, so he can perceive (hopefully again) how to
integrate into oneness.

I respect negative polarity in the spirit as the same as positive. They
are going for BIG lessons, if not here than in the astral.

Change the whole civilization? Only if there is a new allignment of spirits
incarnating here that can see the lies and misdirections even when they
are children.

Action? Yeah: We are all in the same place, so lets learn from all POVS
possible.

PS: The earth will survive. It survived atlantis (and the other one before).

RP

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
reall want to wake up? listen to science. i could start a new thread with this video

www.youtube.com...

case closed, i give answers, well, ok not me, but my video does

I did enjoy the video, however, you'd be surprised to know how much of that video is based on the very thing that you are trying to deny...consciousness.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think when you say "..because we fear what we do not understand" it pretty much sums up this video, anti-government propaganda is just as bad as the stuff put out by the media, just a different opinion. People who do not understand how government works with society are prone to fear it, even the words 'order' or 'rule' bring immediate negative undertones to mind. Truth is, humanity is doing pretty well in places ruled by a government, and in lands of anarchy people are dying, starving and being killed left and right. we are democratic, and our government is not communist or faschist or anything of the like. When people treat themselves like slaves ruled by an opressive force who manipulates and controls them, they are likely to rebel against it and create unrest. This is a problem, a much bigger problem then petty issues of control. So what if popstars are influenced by media? if food and television is controlled? at least you have the freedom to go outside without covering your face, or fearing that sirens will go off at any moment...

Our government is pretty friggen awesome compared to others out there, I really wish people would stop pouncing on every bit of fault. We have plenty of freedom to think, speak and teach, it's what North America is all about.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
Nice work! Do you know if the pic at 3:08 is available as a bumper sticker?
Second verse same as the first.

Me Too,, stopped at that point and

Oh Graphics Master Send me that as a jpg

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Always question what someone is try to convince you into doing. Why, how come and why do you believe this, why do you want me to go along with your view and ways. Most people will not like when you question and want to know more. Don't blindly follow without investigating first.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
Nice work! Do you know if the pic at 3:08 is available as a bumper sticker?
Second verse same as the first.

I don't know if you can get that exact picture but tshirthell.com has a shirt very similar to that picture

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Bravo Namaste1001. Bravo! Nicely done!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Cool video.
I dig this kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I couldn't get passed the first 30 or so seconds because I couldn't swallow that whole "unconditional love" schtick.
There is no such thing as "unconditional love".

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Do you know anyone who is still asleep be it spiritually, politically or just generally. Then try sharing this video with them.

I had a lot of thoughts going around my ahead of certain realisations I had made over the past few years but couldn't find an outlet for them. So I put them together in the form of this video. It might be interesting to anyone still gripped by the illusion of reality that is presented to us in our daily lives. Or to anyone who has seen past the veil of control that we have been subjected to for so long.

I am just going to say thank you! This went right to my facebook. I hope it helps someone.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verbiage
Truth is, humanity is doing pretty well in places ruled by a government, and in lands of anarchy people are dying, starving and being killed left and right. we are democratic, and our government is not communist or faschist or anything of the like. When people treat themselves like slaves ruled by an opressive force who manipulates and controls them, they are likely to rebel against it and create unrest. This is a problem, a much bigger problem then petty issues of control. So what if popstars are influenced by media? if food and television is controlled? at least you have the freedom to go outside without covering your face, or fearing that sirens will go off at any moment...

Our government is pretty friggen awesome compared to others out there, I really wish people would stop pouncing on every bit of fault. We have plenty of freedom to think, speak and teach, it's what North America is all about.

Yes, America is better to live in compared to some African state ruled by violence. But how do you go from that to thinking your government is awesome? Thats like comparing a rotten apple to your ordinary apple and saying your apple is awesome. What about the other fruits that are not rotten?

I understand what you are trying to say, but you should compare America to a western country. Try comparing it to France, Germany, Sweden and other places in Europe instead, and list maybe 5 things that are better with America and 5 things that are worse.

But countries are not all that important. Most of the discussions are about how the human race is doing, and while I see a lot of technological advances, I see us using it to kill each other with instead of using it to make the entire planet a nice place to live. I see things such as the oil spill and 9/11 being intentional in order to make money. We have become a species more occupied with gathering money than preserving the planet, because our leaders come from a culture where money and power is everything.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Wow Great work my friend! Love the video. One thing to remember is it will only wake those who are ready to wake.

To Proto your words are wise and true to a degree. However I have spent the better part of 25 years trying to live free to the best of my ability. I am now questioning if I am really free when I have to fight the powers that be and always look over my shoulder and deal with some ignorant corporate officer or bureaucrat just to do things as simple as travel. And if I beat one of them into submission there are always a hundred more still ignorant willing to make me spend my time and money proving again they have no jurisdiction. And then their are those that just ignore my rights thier own laws and imprison me or steal my substance and money anyway. It is a hard life and why few choose to act.

There is merit in educating with videos like these as we are stuck for the time being with the majority who are ignorant and like it or not they are the reason society is the way it is. Much as I hate democracy the majority does rule good or bad, passive or active and we have to live with them. It is one thing to set an example of living it yourself it is entirely another to make that example visible to the masses where they might learn from it. How many patriots are living free but staying off the radar to minimize confrontations with TPTB and therefore helping none but themselves? How does that move humanity forward when few if any know what they are doing? Food for thought...

I do believe we are approaching a point of tension that may facilitate a leap forward into more freedom however it is always darkest before the dawn and we will have some rough patches before we move forward. We are on a long road and it may take generations before it happens but it will happen because it is in the collective mindset of the people and much of the world now because of the advent of America a few hundred years ago even though things look bleak at the moment. And think how many centuries did it take before enough people were ready to establish America? Still they were here for over a century before America was established as a relative free country.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
I couldn't get passed the first 30 or so seconds because I couldn't swallow that whole "unconditional love" schtick.

Again, I have to post the words "Your perception is your reality" as a response to your negativity.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Ask any mother if she unconditionally loves her child.

I think a more true statement would be: up to this present time you have never felt unconditional love. That does not mean it does not exist.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Namaste1001]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a beautiful video..thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

I found the movie "Idiocracy" terrifying in a twisted way ,because I realized that we are nearly to that point already when I watched it the second or third time.
-First time funny.
-Second time confusing.
-Third time SCARY.
Like the first time I watched the Matrix,it left me feeling confused,so I watched it again..........and again..........
There is something in between the past and the future,but don't tell those who trick you into contracts this,they love it when you are worrying about the past,which cannot be changed,and worrying about the future which has not happened yet.
I'm gonna go to the park with my dog today,I don't care what I have to do,I can do it tomorrow if I am still alive,and if I am not,my dog and I will have enjoyed being alive today.......
Anyway.....
uNBaLaNCeD?,yes!.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join