It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I am pretty sure the majority of the world is well aware of your list of issues... As far as doing something about it? What would you propose we do? Go to the White House lawn and asume the positions of the cat and the cow? Come on!!!

Let me point this little tidbit out as well while we are engaged in this productive discourse.

What do you think the population could really do to overthrow the government that YOU feel is causing all this strife under our noses even if they wanted to hmmm?

What do you think would happen should the entire US population, or even 20 percent, 10 percent, ect were to revolt? You think those individuals would win such an fight?

If you do you are a fool...sorry to be so blunt but reality is the US military is the most powerful and deadly force on the planet. They have missles that will bust through multiple walls and turn you into hair, teeth and eyeballs (shot from a boat 200 miles away) whilst you are reading your Maxim taking a poop with pinpoint precision.

Oh and lets not forget all the civil servants in riot gear with tear gas.. You got any of that laying around the house?

I constantly read on this site...stand up and fight!!! Bring down the tyranny that is the US government! They are horrible! They run our lives!!

Do they really run your life? Because they don't run mine... I pretty much do what I want, have a wonderful family and feel blessed each and every day to be so lucky to live in such a great nation!

Are folks at the top corrupt? Of course they are....it goes with the territory of having so much power at your fingertips.. But short some sort of AI developed to run the world that has no sense of power or greed, we are stuck with that to some extent....power corrupts

The End.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower

Are you serious? my name, is the dark tower, by which i am refering to the seven books wrote by one stephen king. Think Lost, only better and nothing to do with an island.

I repeat we dont need these video. Why? cause all i saw was a bunch of pictures and some writting, with a power ballad thrown in for good measure. Do you really think during times of revolution they were inspired by these types of videos? By the way, those 13 points you made have been happening and will continue to happen for centuries, unless we all do something together, yes i agree with you. But i just dont think a 8 minute video of this standard will get anyone to do anything, anywhere. Correct me if i am wrong

Oh yeah...I'm serious. Tell me, what does Stephen King represent? What types of stories does he sell? And tell me, does Stephen King represent darkness or light? And, if Stephen King sells pain, glorifies demonic material, and is typically a horror writer, then what does that say about what you consume?

Just a thought.

And you can tell me that these videos aren't needed all day if you choose. However, I think there's a deeper reason why you choose to disavow its message.

Bye now

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Have you even read the books?

Darkness and light? So darkness is evil? Really? And light is good right? Not really understanding where you are going with this..

Besides the message of the books are not that at all. They actually promote the very concept you defend... enlightenment...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

The fact that you can see no solutions in sight is representative of how the machine has conditioned you. It has taken your will to enact and made you apathetic and hopeless to create change. So, in effect, the machine has won against your will.

There's plenty that you can do, however, I don't want to be the one to inject solutions into you that you aren't willing to entertain. It would require work and dedication that most people aren't willing to sacrifice. It would entail you giving up some of your comforts, your toys, and your entertainment. And, that's the problem with most Americans. They don't want to rock the boat or be an vehicle for change because it would entail far too much effort outside of their home lives or jobs. They would rather keep their comforts and their stuff as opposed to fight for the rights for others to have the same. I'm sorry to be the downer on the reality that you've built for yourself, but, things could be much different if people would stand up and enact.

You are only as powerless as you perceive yourself to be.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 9-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This really is a piece of crap video. I guess maybe some people find what it is saying appropriate - you are this and that.

Sorry - no I am not - pure rubbish, very fkn annoying.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by ATC_GOD

The fact that you can see no solutions in sight is representative of how the machine has conditioned you. It has taken your will to enact and made you apathetic and hopeless to create change. So, in effect, the machine has won against your will.

There's plenty that you can do, however, I don't want to be the one to inject solutions into you that you aren't willing to entertain. It would require work and dedication that most people aren't willing to sacrifice for. It would entail you giving up some of your comforts, your toys, and your entertainment. And, that's the problem with most Americans. They don't want to rock the boat or be an vehicle for change. They would rather keep their comforts and their stuff as opposed to fight for the rights for others to have the same.

Namaste and Love

Change requires action yes? My argument is how do you expect to exact change by emulating a monk sitting on a secluded mountain top alone sipping herbal tea and eating rice cakes? (as the video suggests)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

Have you even read the books?

Darkness and light? So darkness is evil? Really? And light is good right? Not really understanding where you are going with this..

Besides the message of the books are not that at all. They actually promote the very concept you defend... enlightenment...

I know that you're not understanding where I'm going with this. That's quite apparent. Even though its in plain English for all to understand. Secondly, I am aware of what the Dark Tower books stand for. And this would be one of the first Stephen King books aside from "The Stand" which has a relatively positive message. However, you have to sift through horror, pain, and violence in order to get to the "positive" message that Stephen King is supposedly trying to deliver.

There are better ways to promote enlightenment.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by ATC_GOD

There's plenty that you can do, however, I don't want to be the one to inject solutions into you that you aren't willing to entertain. It would require work and dedication that most people aren't willing to sacrifice for. It would entail you giving up some of your comforts, your toys, and your entertainment. And, that's the problem with most Americans. They don't want to rock the boat or be an vehicle for change. They would rather keep their comforts and their stuff as opposed to fight for the rights for others to have the same.

Namaste and Love

Change requires action yes? My argument is how do you expect to exact change by emulating a monk sitting on a secluded mountain top alone sipping herbal tea and eating rice cakes? (as the video suggests)

Are you aware of the power of positive thought? Are you aware that by giving unconditional love to those around you, that this could actually spread from one person to the next? By meditating and promoting positive energy, you can affect everything around you. Conversely, by stewing in anger and hate, the reverse effect is possible. Have you ever been around a person who was completely full of anger? I'm sure that you have. Their mood can grossly affect yours, as well as others whom they interact with. Your tension will rise, your anger will also rise, and then, the mood that they harness has officially infiltrated and affected you. Well, the same can be said for the opposite. Try that, and you'll be surprised how much peace and love you can inject into others. If everyone were to put this into action, then things would change.

Then there's direct action. Need I say more?

P.S. What makes you think that positive change can only be accomplished by the violent action of revolt? I think the 60's taught us a great lesson in non-violent direct action. Don't you?

Namaste and Love

[edit on 9-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
This really is a piece of crap video. I guess maybe some people find what it is saying appropriate - you are this and that.

Sorry - no I am not - pure rubbish, very fkn annoying.

I would hate to spend my time in a room where everything annoys me. It makes me wonder why you are here to begin with. As a matter of fact, I purposefully choose content that doesn't annoy me, therefore I don't have to be annoyed at all. Try going to a spot where everything accents your positive vibes as opposed to going to places where you can find adversity that reinforces your negativity.

That seems far more constructive, don't you think?

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Great video. Great presentation.

A little leaven leaven the whole loaf would be applicable.

No reason to verbacious after watching your video.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

"Change requires action yes? My argument is how do you expect to exact change by emulating a monk sitting on a secluded mountain top alone sipping herbal tea and eating rice cakes? (as the video suggests)"

Where in the video does it suggest any of this? There is a picture of a monk at the end but that is not the main point of the video. I suggest you go back and watch again. Or better still leave this thread all together as you don't seem to have anything constructive to offer.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Namaste1001]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

"Change requires action yes? My argument is how do you expect to exact change by emulating a monk sitting on a secluded mountain top alone sipping herbal tea and eating rice cakes? (as the video suggests)"

Where in the video does it suggest any of this? There is a picture of a monk at the end but that is not the main point of the video. I suggest you go back and watch again. Or better still leave this thread all together as you don't seem to have anything constructive to offer.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Namaste1001]

What you mean to say is I dont support your opinion. I feel my arguments are very valid and offer another perspective. Why would that be anything other than positive?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

We are up against a very difficult task in that the Powers that Be have convinced the masses that utopia can not exist on this planet, in this form, in this lifetime, in this dimension, and people truly do believe that.

This is truly it, in a Consciousness Driven Holograph school, where nontheless things are very real to us, and we can become entrapped by karma and consquences for some time, I see the disclosures of disasters coming, the phantamoagoria and nlp, their programming this matrix, their sacrifices, including mass ones like Rwanda and Haiti being done on leylines and on certain dates, all is done to keep us entrapped and fear base, manifesting for them, THEIR WISHES, and they involve great disasters for us.

But there is nothing we face that is not consicousness driven or a part of lessons for advancement, and we individually and collectively need to shine light and envision, manifest, yearn for, see, speak, empower, eutopian, clean energy, advancement, equality, abundance for all, peace, equality and an end to leaders and bankers and realtors, abundance from the bottom up, grass roots, create vision boards, images, words, meditations, speak to others and bring humanity a positive shift, a transformation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

really good video, but it won't wake up anybody i'm afraid...

it's not that easy, unfortunately.

the awakening is a personal realisation from life, experiences, perceptions, meditations, everyone has to find his path... no book, no movie, no talk, as convincing as it can be, will do the job.

those are nice to relate to after consciousness is raised, before they're just not understood the way it is intended to. The sheep also feel it is offensive and they take it personally (feeling insulted) : first, it is their way of life that is questioned; second they believe they are full in control of their life, their perceptions. They will not acknowledge that their mind is constructed by others.

i know the problem i experienced it many time while trying to raise since years my family consciousness stuck in consumerism, negativitism& cult of fear ... if i show them this video they will go on talking on my back for days raving that i have totally lost critical mind, touch with "reality", been brainwashed by some sect etc... sad but fact. the programming is a deep well so far away from the sea.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I am pretty sure the majority of the world is well aware of your list of issues... As far as doing something about it? What would you propose we do? Go to the White House lawn and asume the positions of the cat and the cow? Come on!!!

Let me point this little tidbit out as well while we are engaged in this productive discourse.

What do you think the population could really do to overthrow the government that YOU feel is causing all this strife under our noses even if they wanted to hmmm?

What do you think would happen should the entire US population, or even 20 percent, 10 percent, ect were to revolt? You think those individuals would win such an fight?

If you do you are a fool...sorry to be so blunt but reality is the US military is the most powerful and deadly force on the planet. They have missles that will bust through multiple walls and turn you into hair, teeth and eyeballs (shot from a boat 200 miles away) whilst you are reading your Maxim taking a poop with pinpoint precision.

Oh and lets not forget all the civil servants in riot gear with tear gas.. You got any of that laying around the house?

I constantly read on this site...stand up and fight!!! Bring down the tyranny that is the US government! They are horrible! They run our lives!!

Do they really run your life? Because they don't run mine... I pretty much do what I want, have a wonderful family and feel blessed each and every day to be so lucky to live in such a great nation!

Are folks at the top corrupt? Of course they are....it goes with the territory of having so much power at your fingertips.. But short some sort of AI developed to run the world that has no sense of power or greed, we are stuck with that to some extent....power corrupts

The End.

can i just say, what absolute truth you do talk. Finally, someone who agrees with me. Why revolt when we have it so good compared to other coutries that have a tyrinny or dictatorship? as like you, i do what i want and no one runs me either

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Oh yeah...I'm serious. Tell me, what does Stephen King represent? What types of stories does he sell? And tell me, does Stephen King represent darkness or light? And, if Stephen King sells pain, glorifies demonic material, and is typically a horror writer, then what does that say about what you consume?

Just a thought.

And you can tell me that these videos aren't needed all day if you choose. However, I think there's a deeper reason why you choose to disavow its message.

Bye now"

Namaste and Love [/quote

Listen psychoX42, i expect this kind of answer on youtube, thats why i didnt respond to it there. If ever i say something about these typical video i am always told the same thing, "wake up" or "you will one day understand". Wake up from what? understand what? i clearly understand alot more than you do. I come to ATS to have a serious debate, not to be flamed for my user name

[edit on 9-7-2010 by thedarktower]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
"Oh yeah...I'm serious. Tell me, what does Stephen King represent? What types of stories does he sell? And tell me, does Stephen King represent darkness or light? And, if Stephen King sells pain, glorifies demonic material, and is typically a horror writer, then what does that say about what you consume?

Just a thought.

Bye now"

Namaste and Love [/quote

Listen psychoX42, i expect this kind of answer on youtube, thats why i didnt respond to it there. If ever i say something about these typical video i am always told the same thing, "wake up" or "you will one day understand". Wake up from what? understand what? i clearly understand alot more than you do. I come to ATS to have a serious debate, not to be flamed for my user name

The mere fact that you have to ask me about awakening from what, tells the story altogether.

Some realize that the machine is corrupt, others will defend it to their last breath because the corruption fits their needs and their way of life. How would I expect you to understand the disparities that exist in other countries to support the way of life that you find fantastic? If the machine fits your material needs, and clearly it does, I wouldn't expect you to come out of your slumber to help those who's needs aren't being fulfilled by the same machine.

I think that says everything that needs to be said.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Our consciousness is being hjacked for the purposes of those who love power, and its up to us to awaken, see beyond the illusion of the reality before us and start to really dream our dreams, for there is no need for a harsh duality and slavery to learn lessons in.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I have enjoyed your video. Truths.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Nice video, makes you feel like we all live in the Matrix movie, can you send me the red pill i'd like to wake up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join