It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Bravo! hits the sopt. Please reflect on this, and share this. Your are not busy to watch this, and think about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Congratulations, you are self aware enough to realise the conditioning taking place around you. I'd take my hat of to you if I was wearing one.

I made the video for those who maybe were not blessed with the same sense of awareness and individuality as you posses.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If travel is searching,
And home what's been found

I'm not stopping
I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter
I'll bring back the goods,
But I won't know when

I've fought while they've disorganized freedom
How "Americanist" of me
This is who I am
You figured it out, didn't you?
You could smell it,
So you left me on my own
To complete the mission
Now I'm leaving it all behind

I'm going hunting
I'm the hunter
I'm the hunter
I'm the hunter
You just didn't know me,

So what I'm saying is you should...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Americanist]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged for Bjork, who is the love of my life.
As I once told my ex-wife, Bjork will always come first, and everything else will come second.

Seriously though, great video. Liked with my JewTube - Google corporate tool account.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You make some pertinent points. Care to share with us the actions you have taken in resisting the NWO/waking others up?

I will give you a very recent example of what I am talking about, as I think it displays it rather well, in relation to what I am speaking about.

About a week ago I am sitting in my home when I hear this loud shouting and cursing coming from the street outside. The person who was shouting and cursing was also threatening someone else with physical violence.

Concerned that violence might soon break out and someone might get hurt, I immediately sprang up out of my chair and launched out the door to investigate.

As I walked across my little front door landing and a few steps and rounded the corner of the building towards the street I was stunned to see the source of the shouting, threats and cursing was a police officer.

The police officer had in fact stopped his car in the middle of three lanes of one way traffic blocking them all, but had not put on his flashing emergency lights. All three lanes of traffic where backed up and idling. (A1A South through Surfside, North Miami Beach, FL).

At this point the Officer was smacking the driver’s side front window of a plain white panel work van. He was cursing and shouting taunting the driver to get out of the vehicle so he could perpetrate some violence on him.

Now here is what I immediately observed as I quickly tried to assess the situation. The Officer was not approaching this altercation in a official way, the normal procedure of a traffic stop. It appeared to be entirely personal where the Officer was angered at the motorist for some reason that was not a result of the motorist violating the codes.

The other thing I observed was one of my upstairs neighbors (I live in a very small building with six units) was also witnessing the event, from the small parking lot that fronts the street. I looked at him with that questioning what is happening here look and he shrugged his shoulders in disgust to indicate he didn’t have a clue.

So I did my best to appear opposing and authoritative and cleared my throat loudly in an exaggerated way with the intent of getting the Officer’s attention. This in fact worked and he stopped beating on the driver of the van’s window, and cursing, and shouting, and turned to stare at me, as I stared right back, doing my level best to look highly displeased and concerned at the same time.

In a staring contest that ensued the person who breaks the gaze first looses, and in this case it was the Police Officer who much to my surprise then walked about a dozen paces in front of the van and proceeded to pick up what appeared to be a wallet, a driver’s license and some other plastic credit/ID type cards off of the road’s payment.

He then immediately walked back at a brisk pace, hopped into his parked squad car, started it, gunned it down the street to the next intersection and made an illegal left hand turn against the red light, still not activating his emergency lights.

Now here is the interesting part, my upstairs neighbor considers himself awake, and talks often about the New World Order, the Constitution, how the Constitution is constantly being violated, and a half dozen other related conspiracies popular here on ATS.

I asked him what all he saw and he hadn’t observed much more than I had, but like me, he was offended by the Officer’s actions, words, and mannerisms and felt them highly inappropriate for the given situation.

So I walked back up to my house, pulled up the Town’s website in my computer’s web browser and called the non-emergency number to register a complaint.

I got the dispatcher who when I began to tell her what happened, indicated that she was already aware of who the officer was and that something had happened, by saying a few revealing details, but that she was the wrong person to speak to about it, and that she would have the Supervising Officer on duty call me back if I would leave my name and telephone number.

This was the second real moment of truth, the first being when I decided to divert the Officer’s attention.

I realized that I wasn’t particularly keen to divulge this personal information, but also that the only way to take the matter to the next level required that commitment and exposure and left my name and number.

I went upstairs then and knocked on my neighbor’s door and when he answered I explained that I had called the Police Department to register a complaint, and left my name and number for the supervisor to call me back and asked if he wanted the phone number to do the same.

Now his moment of truth arrived as I began to explain the only way to stop the Police State is to stand up in the face of it and speak out against it, by speaking to it.

I explained that so much of the power the State gets is from us abdicating our own, that our inalienable rights are only inalienable when we choose not to stand up for them and fight for them when they are abused.

Yet he wasn’t having any of it, not a good idea he said, not wise to confront the police in that fashion, there could be retaliations, its better not to expose yourself.

I reminded him gently and kindly that all his talk of the New World Order and the U.S. Constitution didn’t matter one wit if he wasn’t prepared to confront these things, when it rears it’s ugly head in real ways, in his own front yard.

He reluctantly took the number, but I instinctively knew he would not be calling the police department, even though I told him the more people who called the more likely it would result in some form of collective measure, and the exposure of each person doing so would decrease through the numbers of people lodging the complaint.

He was just trying to momentarily save face.

About a half hour later the Supervising Officer called me, and he was more nervous than I was!

He stuttered out the reason he was calling and I calmly and politely told him what I observed and why I felt it was inappropriate for the situation, citing it was not a code violating stop, no criminal act or criminal was involved, that it was a residential neighborhood that this occurred in, where many families would be sitting down at their dinner tables, where their young children could easily hear the officer screaming, swearing, threatening and taunting a citizen that violated no code, and committed no crime, and was that the role model the department was striving for, and if so, how do our children tell the difference between an ill mannered and crude and vulgar violent police officer and an ill mannered and crude and vulgar violent criminal?

To add a little gravity to the situation I then asked the Supervising Officer, is this the appropriate way to handle this or should I go to the next town council meeting (as I have been also known to do) and speak with the Police Chief and Council about the incident.

Before I let him answer that though, I then wanted to balance the threat of that out by displaying my own reasonableness and objectivity and detective skills and said, now, no, I didn’t see the whole thing transpire, so do keep in mind I realize I am reporting this incident to you somewhat out of context because of that, and then theorized that another motorist had left their wallet on top of their car, that I was relatively sure the Officer was just trying to be a good servant of the people and Samaritan and observed it come flying off the vehicles roof and into the road, and immediately screeched to a halt to retrieve it. However I added, because he didn’t put on his emergency lights, the motorists behind him were caught unaware, and as he likely sprung out of his car to proceed to the lane on foot where the wallet had fallen attempting to stop traffic with his hand the van probably came close to striking him, and the displeasure of the driver of the van in being so suddenly stopped probably led to a look or a word that offended the Officer.

So yes, I am sure the Officer meant well, but no, procedurally he went about it all the wrong way, and reacted poorly to the challenges of the situation as I reminded him people look for calm and collective control in their leaders and servants in such situations, and the department surely must strive for a good reputation.

In other words I touched every base I could as a concerned and fair citizen. (I don’t actually consider myself a citizen but a freeman on the land but that wasn’t really relevant to our conversation).

Now wait for it, wait for it…here was the Supervisor’s response…”What disciplinary action would you like to see and feel is appropriate for the officer?”

Here was the next moment of truth, did I see the Police Officer as an enemy, an agent of the New World Order, and was I prepared to judge him solely based on those select actions as a human being and condemn him for it, by seeking some form of punishment and retribution.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I told myself, the guy is still a human being, then I laughed out loud, and said, I am not in the punishing or judging business! Neither of which really is effective I explained, I am in the education business, of helping people learn better social skill sets, and skill sets, and empowering them to do better through presenting them with better options!

I would like to see this be an educational experience for the Officer and for him, the department, and indeed all of us (as I thought about my upstairs neighbor) to learn from it!

So he told me, he would immediately call the Officer in off the street and sit him down and talk to him and do just that.

(Continued below)

[edit on 9/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The problem with many ‘awake’ people is they use the notion of being awake as a feel good form of placebo, yet do very little in practical terms to exert their will to live freely and face the risks and responsibilities of that and to lead by positive and notable example to others.

Excellent post Proto, you are so right, I know many so called enlightened people who seem to be only good at preaching but not willing to do the work it takes to truly help others help themselves or for that matter make a difference in their own lives.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

(continued from above)

My next stop after hanging up the phone thoroughly pleased with the outcome was the upstairs neighbor who I wanted to share the results with, and to caution him as I always do with people in regards to their fears, that they are almost always imagined. I explained to him that his own fears were much worse than reality, and paralysis in the face of your fears is what creates the vacuum that allows those that abuse and expand their powers relentlessly to operate.

The truth is had I not spoken up, and stood up, the incident would have never been addressed, that vacuum would have existed, bad habits would have been gotten away with and as such a little bit more ingrained and part of the officers skill set.

I can cite lots of other examples, but of course that involves having to read every excruciating detail.

Careful what you wish for in life, you just might get it!

Thanks for asking.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
very nice video OP,i personally live my life in the non consumerist way,i first realised that i am not living my life when i saw Fight club,i started living in countryside in a home with no electricity just a handfan,made a couple of friends with the aim of not pursuing a materialistic life,i eat everything that is homegrown in my farm,.......and more than that now i am happy ..more happy than i was before.
S&F for the video.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Touching Video, I knew there was a reason I don't watch TV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Either way, it's just me ol' cranky oinion !! No harm!!

I sir send you this smiley

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the detailed reply. I agree that standing up for what is right in the face of seemingly intimidating circumstances is what is necessary.

The thing is that we are all at different stages of our own evolution and ones will no matter how righteous or justified can't be imposed on someone who is not ready for it. Like you neighbour. While I might not agree with his actions I can understand them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

The problem with many ‘awake’ people is they use the notion of being awake as a feel good form of placebo, yet do very little in practical terms to exert their will to live freely and face the risks and responsibilities of that and to lead by positive and notable example to others.

Excellent post Proto, you are so right, I know many so called enlightened people who seem to be only good at preaching but not willing to do the work it takes to truly help others help themselves or for that matter make a difference in their own lives.

Just like many people in secret societies, or those born into a class of wealth and privilege, or even someone good at athletics, or business, people often use the self labeled ‘awake’ distinction to alternately give themselves a pseudo sense of superiority over others, and sometimes much worse to spread fear instead of hope.

The New World Order will put us all in camps, the Space Aliens will zap us with a device, the Divine One will harvest our souls in mass, etc., etc.

I call this having a nightmare and not being awake!

Challenge what is real, is really in your face, and is really part of your immediate world and surroundings, act wisely, don’t enrich the wrong entities and in so doing support them and grow their power, stand up for your dignity and humanity, show compassion empathy and wisdom in the face of challenges and adversities, and understand as each person does the same it has a domino effect that can reach a critical mass.

No there is no quick or immediate fix to 10,000 years of bad management!

Sitting around and waiting for a mass awakening? I hope you have a really big box of snicker’s bars because that’s going to be one very long wait!

First step is realizing your actions have a reverberating effect and impact and that you can individually make a difference in even small and seemingly insignificant ways, every time you pass up a Wal-Mart in favor of a local vendor and a local product, every time you walk or peddle a bike instead of using a gallon of gas makes a difference, every time you stand up and speak to and challenge injustice or cruelty or indifference to the source, at the source, makes a difference.

No it’s not a the world has transformed difference, the dark clouds have parted, the sun is now out the birds are all singing difference, but there is a little more light, a little more love, a little more compassion and empathy and courage and hope evident difference.

Our on demand push button world has convinced people that gratification only comes immediately and easily if it is going to come at all.

Rome was not built in a day, it could in theory burn down in one, but what would rise in its ashes would not necessarily be better or different, and wouldn’t happen over night or in the course of one day either.

Changing this world is an arduous, time consuming but rewarding task.

It does require real effort and real action, and not just patting oneself on the back and proclaiming one is awake.

It can though happen, if and when people want to realize that we can all make a difference and we all actively start trying to the best of our often unique abilities.

Share your real gifts people, share them willingly, freely, wisely and lovingly, eagerly and with compassion and things will change in time.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Thanks for the detailed reply. I agree that standing up for what is right in the face of seemingly intimidating circumstances is what is necessary.

The thing is that we are all at different stages of our own evolution and ones will no matter how righteous or justified can't be imposed on someone who is not ready for it. Like you neighbour. While I might not agree with his actions I can understand them.

I can understand them too, which is why I have cautioned that it does take a lot more than YouTube videos or even the notion that you are awake.

I am not being critical of your efforts, please don't take offense or imagine I am, I am just urging people to act in accordance with their true beliefs and higher self.

That is what is going to make a difference.

I have been at this my whole life, I know it's not easy convincing people it is safe or wise to do that.

Which is why it's important to lead by example, set real examples, and hope that people will find it resonates within them and begin to emmulate those things to the extent that they can.

Baby steps are often needed, but so is some gentle prodding too!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Cool video my friend.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
S & F, what a great video.

At first, I thought it was going to be a call to arms by the Tea Party Movement but by the time it finished I was thoroughly pleased with the message, very positive and very peaceful. I very much look forward to the awakening of humanity.

Good job!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
to the OP and anyone else who wants to respond:

I'm just curious how this is supposed to be applied?

If I'm asleep, because of all the things in the video (let's imagine I'm victim to every one of them) - then what now?

If I'm now awake - how has my reality changed? Do I stop going to work? Do I change careers? Do I just stop working and start eating veggies?

I mean seriously? Enlightenment for the sake of enlightenment is a waste of time.

What are you doing with this enlightenment? How are you going to change the world or your own existence?

Because you are now "awake" are you still working at the same job? Married to the same person? Taking care of the same kids? Driving the same car?

I'm NOT trying to be an ass here - but all I see are a bunch of self absorbed people pontificating about their "enlightenment" that really amounts to some ridiculous "I am my own god" inner feel-good spirituality.

When man learned to make fire - it was an enlightenment that changed the world he lived in every day. When man learned to make the wheel it was an enlightenment that changed his every day world.

When man found out the earth was round it was an enlightenment that changed the entire existence of humanity.

What exactly does this change? Are you going "off the grid"? Are you going to stop buying the things produced?

I guess my big question for you guys is this:

"Ok, now what?"

Until we go there - this "enlightenment" is nothing more than self-appreciating rubbish

ProtoplasmicTraveler:
I've read your post - and I agree with some of your assertions - but my question to the OP is beyond the simple. The kind of "awake" they're eluding to is simply ineffectual. It's like saying we've all suddenly learned that we're actually breathing nitrogen instead of oxygen.... WHOA! Thanks for the news... moving on now.

Do you understand what I'm saying? I just feel like it's a broken record here of people that think they're on to some kind of cosmic truth suddenly when this has been going on for centuries. The Christians thought they had the cosmic truth over the jews, the jews thought they had it over the pagans, the flappers thought they had it over the robber-barons, the hippies thought they had it over the baby-boomers....

*edits for content and spelling (I'm bad at that)
[edit on 9-7-2010 by gncnew]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by gncnew]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Fits with your avatar...

100th Monkey Effect

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

LOL, maybe I'm the 99th monkey...?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Very hard hitting video. I will be sure to pass this on. Proto you write some very insight-full stuff. Keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join