It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Namaste1001,

Eckankar is a phony cult that's been around for decades. Check out the "Freedom of Mind" website on the history of this cult. Also rickross should have info on them.

Of course, they mix the truth in with their stuff, that's how they hook people. Beware! Or you will waste years & much $$$ supporting these jerks. Not as big as Scientology, but about as useful.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Astroved

Thanks for the warning but I've never heard of Eckankar. I'm googling it after writing this.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
To sum what I want to say up into one word: Beautiful.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You make some pertinent points. Care to share with us the actions you have taken in resisting the NWO/waking others up?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Thankyou for posting that - it is a reminder to me of what it's all about....

Cheers & have a nice day

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Very beautiful, cool video. I wish I had the time, to master that skill.
I do wonder, if SOME of us, have some natural prediliction, or built-in resistance, to the constant programming??
I, cannot remember a time, when I did not "question authority", as it were!! I have friends, who feel the same. Is this a genetic difference? Are we born with a natural resistance? Do WE have some higher purpose??
I have ALWAYS, been a leader, in everything I've done. I do NOT want to brag- but people seem to gravitate to me, for advise/support/ideas. I certainly do NOT want, power over others. I simply do not wish others, to have power, over me. I am sovereign. I make my own decisions, I accept any responsibility.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I am sharing these videos with everyone I know.

The hardest part is realizing the truth. The truth is awfully hard to handle for most people. A lot CHOOSE to stay blind and be enslaved by corporate kings.
Why would someone choose such a monotonous life? The same reason people join cults.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astroved

Namaste1001,

Eckankar is a phony cult that's been around for decades. Check out the "Freedom of Mind" website on the history of this cult. Also rickross should have info on them.

Of course, they mix the truth in with their stuff, that's how they hook people. Beware! Or you will waste years & much $$$ supporting these jerks. Not as big as Scientology, but about as useful.

Astroved

It is not a "phony cult"- it is simply a cult. I/you/we, may not agree, with it, but- a cult, is a cult. They are designed, groung-up, to enrich THE FOUNDER. If I had the stomach for it, I might have gotten into the "religous game"- but my conscious would keep me awake, at night!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Very annoying video for me - people like this are too stupid to 'wake up'.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Thanks for that.

You have no idea how much you have made my day. Again, thanks!

Its nice to be reminded I am not a nutter. And if I am, well, I'm better for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
After watching this, I have realized why I seemed to "stay" in trouble when I was younger. As I grew older I thought I had just been another ignorant kid.

If I have learned anything during my stay here in this world, I think it can best be summed up in two phrases.

1) You only go around once in this life, and if you do it right that's all you can stand.

2) If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much room.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
very moving and inspiring videos. It sums up how powerful we are when we believe in ourselves. The clip (in the second posted video) of the sheep fighting back against the sheep dog is priceless.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
is it just me or is anyone else sick of these types of videos? I am not asleep, i am not ruled by fear, i do think for myself and was not brainwashed by the education system or by the media. By showing pictures of babies dressed as Hitler and playing power ballads whilst doing so wont wake anyone up, and as per usual the message gets lost. It says we are giving continues distractions to stop us questioning reality. Really? The fact that i am not working due to the economic times and a few of my friends are in similar situations means we are all blind to the world, cause, i dont know, we watch the world cup? Somehow, these videos make us believe we are all to dumb to understand the world around us, that we are like sponges that absorb any B.S we hear. Well we dont need these videos to realise we are all getting screwed, none of us are really asleep, we just see it as the status quo. It has been the same for centuries, the only way to do something is to revolt, cause a revolution and turn the tide, but guess what? the places this happend, e.g Russia 1917, fell as well. Believing we are all part of some infinite cosmos counsiousness it B.S as well. Explain how me, sitting in my house with no work in the UK can feel that bad, when in Africa there are people starving to death and can't get clean water? Stop whinning about what you dont have and be greatful for what you do have

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Well done this was a very interesting video. It sums up a lot of feelings within me. The problem is that many people have been conditioned so long that even watching this will deny it vehemently.

I have started sharing it and even if its only one mind touched, it is still a start.

Rabaski

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A very artistic film, but I think it is hypocritical in many ways.

The video rails against programming. However, it does its very best to program you: "You are this – you do that – you are unhappy -- this happened to you – hope disintegrated within you – you have no option – you have lost your free will – you are asleep."

The message is repeated over and over again without any real connection to truth or recognition that they don't know me at all. The message fails to acknowledge power of the average viewer to discern basic reality.

Rather than freeing you from mind control, the video is doing its best to establish mind control. That is obvious to me. The video's dishonesty overrides its artistic aspects for me, sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thank you so much for your video, its says All so well and is beautifully put together.

These quotes stood out for me

All you have to do is remember who you are,

Once you realize how powerful you are you will never act against your will

An awakening video that I hope many will view.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Krishna says to him, "All is clouded by desire, Ardjuna, as a fire by smoke, as a mirror by dust. Through these, it blinds the soul. ...

Prolific words from a spiritual man. The video above says it all. Their shadows are their souls.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Do you know anyone who is still asleep be it spiritually, politically or just generally. Then try sharing this video with them.
ast the veil of control that we have been subjected to for so long.

beautiful work!

keep 'em coming

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Great video, thanks for posting. S&F

Deebo

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Do you know anyone who is still asleep be it spiritually, politically or just generally. Then try sharing this video with them.

I had a lot of thoughts going around my ahead of certain realisations I had made over the past few years but couldn't find an outlet for them. So I put them together in the form of this video. It might be interesting to anyone still gripped by the illusion of reality that is presented to us in our daily lives. Or to anyone who has seen past the veil of control that we have been subjected to for so long.

ahh...a kick in the arse to remind us who we really are

great video pal

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join