It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Do you know anyone who is still asleep be it spiritually, politically or just generally. Then try sharing this video with them.

I had a lot of thoughts going around my ahead of certain realisations I had made over the past few years but couldn't find an outlet for them. So I put them together in the form of this video. It might be interesting to anyone still gripped by the illusion of reality that is presented to us in our daily lives. Or to anyone who has seen past the veil of control that we have been subjected to for so long.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Very cool video. I feel the same way about humanity, and the blinders we are forced to wear. We are missing something huge about this lifetime. Something doesn't feel right. We are bred and raised to be slaves to the system, and to think outside the box is rediculed. We're here for a reason, and one day, I hope I learn what it is before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nice work! Do you know if the pic at 3:08 is available as a bumper sticker?
Second verse same as the first.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Great Video.
Imagine the world we could live in if the masses weren't so blind.

Unfortunately I think we are headed more this way :

[edit on 8-7-2010 by BrokenCar, to fix link]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by BrokenCar, failed removed]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by BrokenCar]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well worth 8 minutes to remind us of who and what we really are - infinite. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Not to hijack the thread - but it looks like the author of that video made this one, which is just as good -

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Excellent video both in text and images. I have some people in mind that I want to share this video with, good people just stuck in the rut. Thank you for bringing this to light!

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

That one was a re-upload as I thought it summed up my feelings and wanted to share it with as many people as possible. I did put together the vid in my original post though.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Hi, Namaste1001

! VERY nice video, in the style of my signature's first line !

My signature's first line IS what waked me up ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have to admit, this made me tear up a little.

Powerful stuff.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
For some strange reason I was born awake and aware, and never ever fell victim to these things as described in the video and never submitted to authority or peers.

Having been engaged in that process from a very early age all through out life (I am in my mid 40’s now) I can honestly say its going to take a lot more than a 8 minute YouTube video to break people of deeply ingrained habits, perspectives and thinking.

Even many so called ‘awake’ people are really not awake to everything, and still fall into left/right, up/down, black/white traps on many key things where they still clearly don’t have a clue, and cling to dogmas as solutions that really are not solutions.

We are up against a very difficult task in that the Powers that Be have convinced the masses that utopia can not exist on this planet, in this form, in this lifetime, in this dimension, and people truly do believe that.

Where there is a will there is a way, it’s how I personally managed to freely grow and learn independent of the system and peer pressure, and paid no attention or heed to the consequences of failure to submit and conform.

Many people have the desire yes, but not the will, desire is about hope and dreams, will is about discipline and logistics, plotting paths and courses to surmount and overcome obstacles.

I honestly don’t know if will can be taught, or instilled, it is a realization that comes from within to breath life into your desires.

It is easier to enable people than it is to empower people.

The problem with many ‘awake’ people is they use the notion of being awake as a feel good form of placebo, yet do very little in practical terms to exert their will to live freely and face the risks and responsibilities of that and to lead by positive and notable example to others.

Most people are in fact followers and they need leaders to lead them, which is an awesome and sometimes problematic responsibility for people who do have the will and desire to move forward and evolve and create better things.

The people who are truly awake need to do a lot more than just talk about being awake and referring people to internet sites to learn more, they need to lead by example and set examples, positive ones for people to follow, by making a real difference in their worlds locally through those actions and commitments.

Even many of the people who consider themselves awake run around these boards screaming for others to lead them to that same purpose and end.

Many of the people who consider themselves awake in fact are quite pessimistic and don’t feel change is possible, even though in theory they would welcome it, if others first led the charge and enough people created a like minded herd that granted them some greater sense of safety and courage in such endeavors.

Simply put, lead by example, show people how these different perspectives, attitudes and actions can actually both work and have a real benefit to them, by showing them they work and benefit you.

Without that all we are going to end up with, is an increasing amount of ‘aware’ people, resigned to accepting a harsh New World Order, and too many of us doing the New World Order’s job for them of preparing people for it, by talking about it, exposing it, but not doing one darn thing about it to stop it, but referring them to a YouTube video.

Some food for thought!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Very very cool ! I just wish for every person on this little o2 rock see's this clip and understands there's more to the "rat race"....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Flag and Star for you.

You said what I have thought for so long.

I assumed you have tried '___' and you broke through to the other side.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Do you know anyone who is still asleep be it spiritually, politically or just generally. Then try sharing this video with them.

I had a lot of thoughts going around my ahead of certain realisations I had made over the past few years but couldn't find an outlet for them. So I put them together in the form of this video. It might be interesting to anyone still gripped by the illusion of reality that is presented to us in our daily lives. Or to anyone who has seen past the veil of control that we have been subjected to for so long.

Ahhhhhh Nah... Sorry, I thought it was a video, not a song clip. I cannot stand that whining insipid wretch of 'an artist' and so anything of merit the video had is lost there.

Talk about being asleep, using that thing to make a point? SNooorrree....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think you pretty much summed it up. Great video, but people need to………..ACT

When you realize the power you can posses, go for it! It is a wonderful thing to take control of your destiny…

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

in reply to protoplasmic traveler
intresting name "wink" but shouldnt it be photoplasmic any way its really this simple the creator would never burden anyone with more than they could handel and essential be overloaded so rest assured for all shall awaken at the appointed time until such time consider a person as yourself and persons like you like many on ats as the fire stokers that kindle and tend the flame of truth to keep it manifest for the time of the great fire storm of revelation when the whole world shall be awakend to the reality and actuality of matters and perhaps it was persons such as your self sir and persons such as those that question there reality and accept not the lies that envelop them as the keepers of living concious truth why awaken the "masses" and stir up the vipers nest before the time of our redemption and liberation for is it not more important that there be the least pain suffering and horror to the world until the time that there will indeed be no more and all tears wiped away

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Hmmmm , well i guess there are 3 things im going to mention, 2 things towards you sir and 1 to the op.

1.Don´t like Björk, are u mad?

2.There´s a thing called mute, or volume control

3. OP great post, loved the music to the video and the meaning of it, my first action was youtube, share facebook, Title Open yer eyes people!!!

S&F from me sir

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Spacedman13]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedman13
reply to post by badw0lf

Hmmmm , well i guess there are 3 things im going to mention, 2 things towards you sir and 1 to the op.

1.Don´t like Björk, are u mad?

I Hope so !!

2.There´s a thing called mute, or volume control

3. OP great post, loved the music to the video and the meaning of it, my first action was youtube, share facebook, Title Open yer eyes people!!!

S&F from me sir

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Spacedman13]

I know, but I feel the video relies on the emotive effect the song gives..

Either way, it's just me ol' cranky oinion !! No harm!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Great post S+F for you

Let's hope we can wake up some of those sleepers.
People have the right to know.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Good stuff
However, it did feel as though you were being programmed by soft wailing music coupled with strong images and catchy slogans.
Not that I have a problem with propaganda per se, I am the first one who will quote scripture to shut up a Cristian although I am not one.
I just like using someone elses ammo in my gun against them.
So it almost felt like I was being pulled from one extreme to another.
What about us who do not want to belong?
Maybe that is the way we are.
Is this an endless cycle from one end to the other?
Do we reach say nirvana and realize we want to be individual only to realize we want nirvana?
I hope I raised a question in you who might read this.
Now, go forth and consume.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join