It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big burgers 'damage jaws', say dentists in Taiwan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Earlier this year, Chad Ettmueller, a structured settlement broker in Cumming, Ga., suffered with a dislocated jaw for 14 hours after biting into a double meat, double cheese sandwich that he purchased at his local Which 'Wich, a Dallas-based restaurant chain specializing in sandwiches with 105 locations in 18 states.

source

Don't hate the burger, hate the game.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well, seeing as this has been moved to BTS - I'm gonna share something with you guys.

This pic isn't my creation sadly, but I've made it a couple of times - I add fresh chilis and onions to mine. It's a bit of a nightmare to get the bacon to stay together in a pan, so I use a George Forman grill - less fatty

By the way, I'm 5'10" and 13 and a half stone

Not a clue what my cholestorol is though

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/047ce1c59412.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I was gunna say something to contradict you. But having glanced at your avatar...

reply to post by jokei

I wanted to express righteous indignation at the decadence — but now my mouth's watering too much.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This thread is literally one of the greatest threads of all time due to the pics. It's been deralied but who cares when you have the epic bacon weaves and giant burgers? Why do you people torture me like this? Do you enjoy it? Because I certainly enjoy this.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Please note I lifted this picture from somewhere else (legitimately) and the sexist comment at the bottom of it is most definitely not my view.

Also to note, the pizza-burger has no chili's or pickles wtf???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66ddc62347a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join