It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, The Consequences of Truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Those of you who refute the official story are on a constant quest to uncover the truth, expose the conspiracy and seek real justice for the families. I personally do not believe the official 9/11 story but in the absence of a conspiracy theory that has convinced me otherwise it will have to do. This however is not the point of this thread, the point is to speculate as to the possible consequences of the alleged 9/11 truth. Let us suppose for a moment, that someone out there in the vastness of the internet has found proof that proves without any doubt that 9/11 was a false flag operation entirely conducted and planed by conspirators with in the Bush administration to give justification to their domestic and foreign policy. By this I mean a document with G.W Bush’s figure prints all over it that proved the conspiracy theories to be correct beyond any doubt, what would happen?

Assuming this proof is found, I would assume the first thing that would be done by the person who discovered it would be to send copies’ to every news outlet on the planet. Sure some may be corrupt and won’t report it, others may be gagged by the government, and some may even blindly refuse to believe it. It would only take one however to start to spread the story and the rest would follow suit. Shortly before this however I would imagine that whoever discovers the evidence would start to circulate it on the internet, it would very quickly become an internet phenomenon and coupled with the media interest become the biggest story of the past centenary.

So what for our vanguard researcher who has uncovered this prove? My guess is as soon as he found the evidence and started distributing it, it would become apparent to those who carried out the attacks. They would naturally want to naturalise him and I would assume assassinate him, however it would be too late as the information would already be out, the masses would know.

Now that the world new of the lie there would come the real problems, firstly mass rioting fuelled by distrust in the government. The people would realise that the state has became harmful to the population which would lead to anarchy, no longer would people obey any federal government as they were part of the cover up. This rioting and mass hysteria would lead to further problems it is likely that some people would take up arms and attempt to assassinate those responsible in their own version of vigilante justice. The Islamic community and nationalist groups may see the government actions as a reason to give justification to carry out genuine acts of terror against government instillations. With all of this anarchy the only option available to the government would be to invoke martial law in most major cities.

There would be the obvious international condemnation that comes with killing nearly 3000 of your own civilians in a genocide and using it to take you and your allies into war. This would lead to outcry from the international community, even Americas strongest allies would start to distance themselves. The international condemnation would need action, most probably America would lose its seat on the UN Security Council and there would be a call for independent international inspectors to investigate what really happened. It would also probably lead to America being forced out of NATO and with it NATO would dissolve. It is also possible that the Security Council would place harsh sanctions on America to repay the Afghans (who are entirely innocent in this scenario as Al’Qa’Ida never existed)

The entire of the Middle East (with the possible exception of Israel) would be in uproar and all diplomatic links with these states would be cut. There would be no more trade and all US forces would be forced to leave, a move encouraged by the UN Security Council. In addition to this OPEC would not stop trading oil with the USA (unless public opinion was strong enough to force this) as this would harm their economies, rather they would change from trading in the dollar to the Euro.

The US economy would collapse over night and the dollar would be worthless. In a bid to save themselves the Chinese would demand America pay all of their debts and other states would follow suit as fear of American bankruptcy would force this move. Undoubtedly this would have a knock on effect on the Global economy, which would survive, America will not.

As the weeks went on America would lose its stance as the sole Global super power. The chaos in America would multiply and troops returning from the Middle East would be put on the streets to further martial law operations. Some of these troops would go rouge fighting ageist the state and America would decent into civil war. The UN may even have to intervene with a peace keeping force.

As for the rest of the world things would drastically change with the absence of NATO and new EU armed forces pact may come into force. The EU would also replace the dollar as the main trading currency. There would be a fight between the EU and China over who will be the next global super power. All thanks to a lie

This is of course a worst case scenario and you all most probably have your own views on what would happen so please feel free to add to this. 9/11 truthers really have to think about what the consequences of any 9/11 truth would be, perhaps it is best to deny ignorance

Please don’t debate what happened on 9/11 rather can we stick to the consequences of 9/11 truth.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
None of your doomsday predictions would take place.

They'd simply prosecute the perps, then spend billions on committees in Congress, figuring out how to prevent it in the future.

Conspiraspankers will of course think differently.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see the feds are out in full force today

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
if they find out people in the US did that, they would have to execute a lot of people

and fine the US so much $ that the country would never be able to get back up

look at how many people died because of 911

and everyone that lost somebody in those wars should get a lot of $ from the US too

so, thats why it will never come out ... I mean, not while the US still stands

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
freedom is lubricated with the blood of dictators, or something like that.
the way things are going in the world, it is nearly inevitable that there will be the biggest blood bath in history, eventually (food, energy, "economy").
why not die for the right reasons (personal sovereignty) rather than the wrong ones (propping up the old power scructure)?
it is a good day to die.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Oh come on there would be anarchy on the streets that is for sure and the Middle East would cut all diplomatic relations with America and the rest of the international community would be forced to act.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if they find out people in the US did that, they would have to execute a lot of people

and fine the US so much $ that the country would never be able to get back up

Who would "they" be?

And who on earth would have the authority to fine the US to such a point, that the country would never be able to get back up?

This whole "the US must be doomed" scenario really seems to be popular with some of you guys

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Nobody would even need to “power” to do it, even though it is possible. The US economy would collapse the dollar would be worthless.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
and the rest of the international community would be forced to act.

act on what ???
a lil house cleaning ???
it's WAAAAYYY overdue !!!

Maybe that would give them some incentive
to clean out their own castles as well

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

The US economy would collapse the dollar would be worthless.

tis not so bad
some are even prepared for such
a lil inconvenience is needed
for the greater good

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I have to say i never really considered that it might be a good thing despite the damage it would do the world might be a nicer place after.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by misha.baikal

Do u mean I am a fed or am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The scary thing is that the scenario hypothesised by the OP might explain the exact motivation for the events of 9/11. I am somebody that believes 9/11 was a false-flag event executed by TPTB and the primary reason was for the eventual fall of the United States as a world superpower. I reached this conclusion after doing some research and thinking about all the variables I could in relation to the event.

I however do not blame the "US government" for all the horror that has unfolded since that faithful day. 9/11 is an event that has severely harmed the country in which it occurred. People often talk about "following the money" and "looking at who benefits" when discussing these types of things.

Well, the year is 2010 and the USA is probably at one of its weakest periods of its entire history. To elaborate:

1) You have an external (foreign) debt that has and continues to spiral completely out of control
2) Your country's military is fighting two never-ending wars which the majority of the people do not support or agree with
3) You have a population that is heavily divided over even the most basic of issues
4) Foreign relations with other countries is very poor
5) A deep-seeded distrust and feeling of contempt for the US government has been established across the world and in about 50% of America's own population
6) The average American is in no real position to revolt because their main concern is with finding and keeping a job just so they can cloth and feed their families.

To those of you who still believe the OS, I urge you to consider the above points and really reflect upon how the world has changed since 9/11. When the truth behind 9/11 is revealed and authenticated, the USA will descend into chaos. A once great superpower will have ceased to exist due to corrosion from within and furry from without.

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This is of course a worst case scenario and you all most probably have your own views on what would happen so please feel free to add to this. 9/11 truthers really have to think about what the consequences of any 9/11 truth would be, perhaps it is best to deny ignorance

None of that would ever happen...namely, becuase it wouldn't be just the US who'd be in on it, but pretty much every other country in the world. Remember, much of the 9/11 report was based upon intelligence provided by other countries like Pakistan, Germany, and Italy, and when we gave our evidence showing Al Qaida was behind the attack to our NATO allies, they compared it to what their own intelligence services turned up and it was sufficient cause to invoke article V. Moreover, Saudi Arabia acknowledges that the hijackers were Saudi citizens.

Your hypothetical scenario of proof that the US staged 9/11 doesn't remotely explain all the participants involved from NIST to FEMA to MIT to PErdue to NORAD to NYPA to all the crews at ground zero to so many foreign countries of willing going along with this conspiracy. The paltry "they were all secret agents" excuse grows more ridiculous, the more widespread you have to blanket everything with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Or....the current administration and Department of Justice would arrest the former President and try him accordingly. The world would watch in awe as the United States of America again set a wonderful example of why a democratic republic, dedicated to maintaining the rule of law is the best system for self-governance.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I once made a thread saying maybe 9/11 is a double false flag, done to pin it on the people who didn`t do it, and then achieve some very powerful world goals, that would never have been possible otherwise. See PNAC.

Then to achieve some other domestic goals, it is allowed to come out that it was in fact a false flag operation, this would start a witch hunt in America the likes of we have never seen before. The arrest net for those involved in true domestic terrorism would be huge, it would be like the French revolution.
Perhaps those that actually did it were themselves set up by the highest level TBTB, to achieve other goals unknown to even them.

The point is if it ever comes out, the groups or people it gets pinned on, will absolutely be hunted with an even greater ferocity than the people that were thought to have done it.

And just like 9/11 changed the world, a revelation like this would change it again.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Your hypothetical scenario of proof that the US staged 9/11 doesn't remotely explain all the participants involved from NIST to FEMA to MIT to PErdue to NORAD to NYPA to all the crews at ground zero to so many foreign countries of willing going along with this conspiracy. The paltry "they were all secret agents" excuse grows more ridiculous, the more widespread you have to blanket everything with it.

Yet, you want the world to believe only 19 hijackers pulled off 911, what a joke.
I agree with the OP if the evidence is found and the population finds out, it is over for the United States. That is why I also believe the government has contracted experts disinformationist on every major blogs including ATS to protect the OS, none of us will never know who they are. It is my opinion that our government did not count on the Truth movement to grow as big as it did. The government had underestimated this, and now they have a serious problem on their hands, because there are thousands of people like me, who have made it a life mission to educate the ignorant ones. The government never counted there would be so many people who would not leave 911 alone always poking, always prodding, always asking questions. You see I have time on my hands just like you, and I have devoted it mostly to 911 Truth.

The OS is a proven lie; you cannot defend a lie without making up more lies.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It isn't the first time the USA has lied to gain power and status or cause some war. They were caught one time with their pants down and that was the RMS Lusitania. After that incident they just perfected how to cover their asses. In america the only way to reach the top is lie and cheat.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I agree those 19 terrorists had help. The USA knew who helped them. I believe the Israelis were behind it. They are keeping this hush-hush 'cause if any word gets out that Israel was behind it. Then USA and Israel would cause another world war and a revolution on U.S. soil.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Let's assume for a moment that the government murdered those people so it could start wars for whatever reason is currently in vogue. And that I and other people who don't seem to agree with the TM are employed by the government to cover up their crime on ATS.

It would seem foolish to engage with us at all. Indeed it would seem foolish to waste time on this forum. Your government has just murdered a few thousand Americans so that it could slaughter many thousands more foreigners. Surely our time would be better spent in organisation, instead of arguing the toss again and again with debunkers? Or is it more important to feel like you're right than to actually do something?

Moreover, does it really seem likely that the government would pay people to post on ATS? It seems to me that the only reason most on here would be happier if the "agents" weren't around is so that they could be left in peace to foment their conspiracies unmolested. No one seems to think that if it wasn't for the debunkers they'd be marching on Capitol Hill. ATS works as a containment system for truthers, with or without debunkers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join