It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. marks 3rd-largest, single-day debt increase

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Seems like this thread is simply for the OP to bash a puppet president, which does nothing but create more hatred in America, nice job.
This is a problem within the banking elite that take control of the politicans and use them as puppets, but I wonder if the OP would vent out at the bankers as much as he does about Obama.

He's only a Puppet because we have allowed that to happen,

You start a thread about the evils bankers and I'll rant about the bankers.
Put if you'd acually had read many of the post here, you'd have noticed, many of us here want to vote in new blood and set term limits and put them on probation for their first year.

They don't like those options they can find another job.

Your ranting about the big Bankers, You're right too, but who gave them their powers? I believe it was the people wanted to live above their means and borrow more and more.
Stop it, Cut back and save cash, pay in cash or barter. But cut the bankers out of your everyday life. I have.
But don't come here and try and rant that I don't understand we have a Puppet for a POTUS and puppets in Congress. I'm fully aware of our politicians and what they think of us.
I'm fully aware that their purse stings are controlled by bankers and special interest groups.
I'm also fully aware that we the People of the United, States Of America can make a change and I believe we will.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Seems like this thread is simply for the OP to bash a puppet president, which does nothing but create more hatred in America, nice job.
This is a problem within the banking elite that take control of the politicans and use them as puppets, but I wonder if the OP would vent out at the bankers as much as he does about Obama.

He's only a Puppet because we have allowed that to happen,

You start a thread about the evils bankers and I'll rant about the bankers.
Put if you'd acually had read many of the post here, you'd have noticed, many of us here want to vote in new blood and set term limits and put them on probation for their first year.

They don't like those options they can find another job.

Your ranting about the big Bankers, You're right too, but who gave them their powers? I believe it was the people wanted to live above their means and borrow more and more.
Stop it, Cut back and save cash, pay in cash or barter. But cut the bankers out of your everyday life. I have.
But don't come here and try and rant that I don't understand we have a Puppet for a POTUS and puppets in Congress. I'm fully aware of our politicians and what they think of us.
I'm fully aware that their purse stings are controlled by bankers and special interest groups.
I'm also fully aware that we the People of the United, States Of America can make a change and I believe we will.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by guohua]

Yes, but no offense, bashing Obama is just creating more anger in america, which is exactly what the bankers want, my apologies for thinking you were one of the people who had no idea of the banking scheme, but that is the world we live in, the majority of americans today, and even some in this forum will only bash the puppet face who's purpose is to take the bashing to save face for the banking elite.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just numbers here folks:

Average Monthly Deficit
==================
Bush: $24,000,000,000
Obama: $121,000,000,000

Total Deficits
===========
Bush: $2,333,000,000,000 (thru 8-years)
Obama: $2,184,000,000,000 (thru 17-months)**

** Does not include June 2010 but includes the $166 Billion day reported here

I'm going out on a limb here saying someone is spending way too much money.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The current debt in the world being something intangible (they are really just numbers) why don't all the governments just decide to cancel all debts, even the playing field for every country, and then let it go from there?

Make all currencies equal, make all countries "middle class" and then if some countries mess up, then too bad for them...

Kind of a "reboot" for the world...

I guess it's one of those "It's just to easy and makes too much sense to work" plans...

Magnum

[edit on 10/7/8 by Magnum007]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
Just numbers here folks:

Average Monthly Deficit
==================
Bush: $24,000,000,000
Obama: $121,000,000,000

Total Deficits
===========
Bush: $2,333,000,000,000 (thru 8-years)
Obama: $2,184,000,000,000 (thru 17-months)**

** Does not include June 2010 but includes the $166 Billion day reported here

I'm going out on a limb here saying someone is spending way too much money.

Yea Bush was spending way too much money.

Obama is giving away the nation.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Oy

Snoopy..... your glasses are too big for your head......

OK that's me done for name calling and insults !!!

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

YUP, That's correct and you and your kids and your grand kids will be paying for this and more. Me? I'll be dead sooner than later and I'm Retired anyway.

Our country won't be around long enough for our kids and grandkids to pay the debt because the rate we are spending.

Our government will spend itself into extinction or spend all the people into slavery; which is most probable.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
reply to post by LieBuster

Think, why would they even let you keep half of your initial wealth? They need just enough population to cater to their needs, no more. Only the relatively few self sufficient can even attempt to stand against being enslaved, hence the total war on the self sufficient

Yes i know where your coming from but i will fight them anyway and every way i can and if you look back in history you will note that several times the tide has been turned over night.

Don't go after corporations or politicians just go after the banksters that control both.

I think it can be done but i could be wrong but regardless i will try and i know a lot more other people feel the same.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join