It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three held in Norway 'al-Qaeda bomb plot'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Three held in Norway

news.bbc.co.uk

The three, all Norwegian residents, had been under surveillance for a year.

US prosecutors say the Norwegian case is linked to foiled bomb plots in New York and the English city of Manchester.

"We believe this group has had links to people abroad who can be linked to al-Qaeda, and to people who are involved in investigations in other countries, among others the United States and Britain," Ms Kristiansen said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I really don’t want to be trolling the braking news forum but i found this. don’t know if anyone will find it very interesting but i do because it appears to be showing stronger links between Uighur’s and Al’Qa’Ida. Why do they always say add more of your own comments that annoyes me never mind.

Let me know what you think?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this comes days after Norway had to bring home the bodies of 4 of their soldiers.
sounds to me more like propaganda to keep the public supporting the war in Afghanistan.

especially with quotes likes this....

"We believe this group has had links to people abroad who can be linked to al-Qaeda

that in itself sounds fishy.
i mean seriously, did they have a link on their youtube page to a link that had an al qaeda video???

talk about clutching at straws, and with no other evidence stated, all i can say is that this is yet another attempt at Pre-Crime.

go the minority report

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
More handiwork of C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) to scare a european ally of the u.s into continuing to support the u.s illegal / immoral wars.. So they pull more "terrorists" out of their hat to stir up fear in europe and keep european support..

new topics

top topics

join