It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary About the False Flag Oklahoma City Bombing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Anyone who knows anything knows McVeigh was far too stupid to pull this off.

Without assistance that is of course.

The "scapegoat" or patsy is to give deniability to those perpetuating this high treason.

Those who perpetuate the events of a False-Flag Operation are traitors to America.

Arlington Road Trailer

A perfect example of how this is done is shown in the Hollywood portrayal in Arlington Road.

The Hegelian Dialectic is the formula for pulling this type of event off.

It is through the nonsense of "left-wing" and "right-wing" that they sucker in the patsy.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

Abstract, negative, concrete, or you can look at thesis, antithesis, synthesis and you get the same thing.

This is central in all the paradigms of how those bastards pull off these events by manipulation.

Noam Chomsky calls it Manufactured Consent and I call it screwing the citizens of the nation.

Mexico : The American/Mexican Border, Why Your Rights Are Gone, Because of Arizona...

A few good books of examples where these types of cons on citizenry through history.

The Pirate Hunter : The True Story of Captain Kidd

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62c5f7977a50.jpg[/atsimg]

Publishers Weekly : Amazon Review :

Entertaining, richly detailed and authoritatively narrated, Zacks's account of the life of legendary seaman William Kidd delivers a first-rate story.

Though Kidd, better known as Captain Kidd, was inextricably bound with piracy and has popularly gone down as a marauding buccaneer himself, Zacks (An Underground Education) argues that he was actually a mercenary backed by the English government and several New World investors to track down pirates and reclaim their stolen wares.

The book is cogent and replete with supporting evidence without the heavy-handed feel of some scholarly work.

What really sets the book apart is Zacks's gift as researcher and storyteller.

He highlights the role of an undeniable pirate, Robert Culliford, in Kidd's tale and pits the two men against each other from the outset, constructing his book as an intriguing duel.

Aside from the tightly constructed plot, Zacks also wonderfully evokes the social and political life of the 17th century at land and at sea, and he takes turns at debunking and validating pirate folklore: while it appears the dead giveaway of a skull and crossbones made it a rare flag choice, Zacks contends that pirates did often wear extravagant clothing and were as drunk, cursing, hungry, horny... and violent as myth would have them.

Augmented by such details and driven by a conflict between Kidd and Culliford that keeps the pages flying, Zacks's book is a treasure, indeed.

Copyright 2002 Cahners Business Information, Inc.

Captain Kidd was duped by his own greed, his own ego, and by merchants using him as a privateer.

Remember, the term False-Flag Operation, comes from the history of pirates.

It is through the usage of political ideology and the Fifth Column Movement these acts are done.

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

Those pulling of these events are literally operatives, operating thorugh covert means, in an act of piracy.

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/995a50b011c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency.

Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power.

In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty?

The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise.

Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth."

Healy takes aim at that unconfined conception of presidential responsibility, identifying it as the source of much of our political woe and some of the gravest threats to our liberties.

If the public expects the president to heal everything that ails us, the president is going to demand--or seize--the power necessary to handle that responsibility.

Interweaving historical scholarship, legal analysis, and trenchant cultural commentary, The Cult of the Presidency traces America's decades-long drift from the Framers' vision for the presidency: a constitutionally constrained chief magistrate charged with faithful execution of the laws.

Restoring that vision will require a Congress and a Court willing to check executive power, but Healy emphasizes that there is no simple legislative or judicial "fix" to the problems of the presidency.

Unless Americans change what we ask of the office--no longer demanding what we should not want and cannot have--we'll get what, in a sense, we deserve.

When it comes to the office of President of the United States, or for that matter, any World Leader, never waste a disaster.

In the halls of power through Government it is an ever-shifting microcosm of coup and counter-coup.

And we are the ones caught in the middle of this ridicoulous nonsense that robs our rights.

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

These are off the books, black box operations, forcing a situation to happen instead of doing the right thing.

Treason of the highest nature.

The Overton Window

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a12d12443380.jpg[/atsimg]

Partial Amazon Review :

A plan to destroy America, a hundred years in the making, is about to be unleashed . . . can it be stopped?

There is a powerful technique called the Overton Window that can shape our lives, our laws, and our future.

It works by manipulating public perception so that ideas previously thought of as radical begin to seem acceptable over time.

Move the Window and you change the debate.

Change the debate and you change the country.

Whether you like Glenn Beck or not, you cannot argue, his newest books shows a fictional representation.

He shows exactly how a False-Flag Operation is pulled off.

Using the metaphor of the Overton Window.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Overton Window

The Overton window, in political theory, describes a "window" in the range of public reactions to ideas in public discourse, in a spectrum of all possible options on a particular issue.

It is named after its originator, Joseph P. Overton, former vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy.

Instead of stopping these madmen, Oswald, McVeigh, or even the events of 9/11, they allow them to happen.

False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator

Such a shame that instead of doing their job by complicit actions, collusive behavior, and conspiracy they commit them.

edit on 14-9-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Very nicely done. There are even more books out there going back to the 15th century that show how these false flag ops work and who pulls them off and why.

Sadly, most of the public are forced, by their own ignorance, to believe this crap and not question who really has the power and authority. If the public should ever come to the conclusion and the reality that they have the authority and the power to abolish or alter government, en-mass, then what would the elite do, look out!!!!

It is coming, people are not as naive as they once were. All the chemicals in the world haven't worked out yet. TPTB have tried disease and everything else including war and terrorism, but nothing has worked to the complete control......yet. I think it's time we hunt them down. Get it done and over with and move on to a civilized society where we do not infringe on other countries or their cultures, no need for war. Each of us is responsible for our own well being and our own protection. In that way we are all equal, and we will all prosper together.

Live and let live I say. No hanky panky. No Elite, period.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Oh, of course, those are only a few examples.

Considering I have been a conspiracy theorist, since I was six years old, I'm only getting warmed up.

I was specifically taught, trained, and learned plenty on my own, in how to spot this nonsense.

A former Vietnam era Marine for a stepfather taught me everything.

I walk a middle path towards enlightening people to this fraud.

To do this we must not lean to either of those "wings" because both sides do it.

And through the money of the power elite it happens and these people use America like a chess board.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2010 by earthdude because: I decided to avoid the government agents.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The trailer for A Noble Lie was just released.
From Freedom's Phoenix:

The 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City was a direct blow to the heart of America. 169 people were killed, including nineteen children. For years following the bombing, thousands of victims' family members, survivors, rescuers, and ordinary Americans, have questioned the official explanation for that tragedy. Largely ignored by the government and censored by the mainstream media, these questions will not go away until history records the whole truth and justice is rendered for all.

A Noble Lie is the culmination of years of field research, interviews and investigative reporting conducted by independent journalists and ordinary citizens in their quest to find the truth. At times risking their lives and their sanity, the evidence they have uncovered threatens to blow the lid off of the official story of the bombing.
A Noble Lie

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't know...I'm open to considering just about anything. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to watch the videos. However, sometimes sick people just do sick things. All I know is I was in freshman science class in Tulsa, Ok that day and all of the teachers turned to tvs on in our classrooms. I'll never forget it. What angers me the most is the children that were killed. Heartbreaking. Makes me want to throw up. Whomever is responsible...there is a special place in hell reserved for just for them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Trentadue v FBI 2009 court brief

"I didn't start out to solve the bombing, I started out to find the men who killed my brother," --Jesse Trentadue

This brief lays out what Jesse Trentadue has found to date as a result of his ongoing battle with the federal government to find out what happened to his brother Kenneth and why.

I don't doubt that T. McVeigh did the deed.
The issue I have is that the government did not do the thorough investigation it was charged to do. Why?

This 2009 Briefing gives much food for thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
looking forward to this

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join