It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documentary About the False Flag Oklahoma City Bombing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Waking up to the routine tactic of false flag attacks is essential, I think, to understanding what we're up against with the New World Order agenda.

This interview of researchers and filmmakers Chris Emery and James Lane about their upcoming documentary, to be released this winter, on the Oklahoma City Bombing false flag attack is compelling.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow, amazing accusations! I met Terry Nichols, the accomplice. I did not like the man and he had some anti-federal government pamphlets I ignored. He would have been a great choice for a scapegoat. Just like 9-11 some things just don't add up. I read a hand written plea where he maintains his innocence. I wonder if it is still online? If it has been suppressed, then I give some credence to his claims.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
. . . Terry Nichols . . .

See #8: Declaration of Terry Lynn Nichols

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

More interesting reading. The PFD I read a few years ago was handwritten, a rant on how he was framed.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Wow . Amazing .
Can't wait to see this documentary . Found it very interesting that McVeigh was said to have experienced the symptoms of Gulf War Syndrome even before he was deployed .

Great post , thanks .

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

More interesting reading. The PFD I read a few years ago was handwritten, a rant on how he was framed.

Have you tried to locate this so you could post it?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I too am very interested in how this develops. I just recorded and watched recently "The McVeigh Tapes" on the History Channel. It was a docu-drama on McVeigh from the previously unseen interview tapes between him and a reporter from his home town. It's a little too early in my opinion to call him a patsy. He was blatantly anti-government and wanted revenge. The gentlemen making the film are saying he was under mind control the whole time. Pretty far fetched, but definitely possible in today's world. I will say this however, McVeigh would be a perfect pawn to use in something like this. He was a disturbed and angry individual who seemed to suffer from depression and PTSD from his time in the first gulf war. He killed two enemy combatants from his tank with one shot and seemed to hate himself and the government for turning him into a killer.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
For the convenience of readers/members, here is the rest of the interview:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This link provides an in depth analysis of the OKC bombing. Just like 911, a lot of lies and deception from our government.
Good rainy day reading.

www.constitution.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i always had a gut feeling about the "Oklahoma city federal building", i for one do believe in TPTB cover up. Who and were there are i do not know but, i also believe in a branch of GOVT above GOVT that is above the law, a faceless nameless entity, one that does make people and in some cases "things" disappear, and one that in realty, "RUN'S THINGS".

[edit on 8-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I will try and find the copy of the file I made. I can't locate it on the internet anymore. I have a receipt that Nichols signed when I bought something from him while he was in Kingman, AZ. I will scan it, post it, and try to sell it on Ebay. He just made a scribble.
More stories:
www....-------------------------/library/bio/crime/terrorists/terry-nichols/
www....-------------------------/library/bio/crime/criminals/aryan-republican-army/
Who knows what the truth is.
Domestic terrorist note for sale:
www.supernaught.com...
I guess my autograph is worth less than I thought.

More stuff found as I try and find his rant:
www.lectlaw.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by earthdude]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This interview of researchers and filmmakers Chris Emery and James Lane about their upcoming documentary, to be released this winter, on the Oklahoma City Bombing false flag attack is compelling.

The film will be entitled A Noble Lie.

The concept of the noble lie is important because the Illuminati justify what they do based on it, I understand. Originating with Plato in The Republic, the concept says that the end justifies the means. I think it shows how people at times are capable of rationalizing things no matter what.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

And you make such a good point. There are many similarities to the Official Story of 9/11. OKC in my opinion is much more of a no brainer. When you look at all the evidence, there is no doubt at all. Too many witnesses, too many deaths afterwards, too many stories that simply do not add up.

You can still find the original news reports on Youtube. This is an amazing script into false flag terror for anyone interested in learning more of how it works.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm from Kingman, AZ, and it's not something I brag about. I generally go with "Northern Arizona" when asked where I'm from. I grew up with the Fortier brothers and knew Tim McVeigh during the short time he was in Kingman.

Simply put, McVeigh was a nut. Not a "ha ha, that guy's nutty" kind of way, but in a "holy cow, that guy's a spook" kind of way. PTSD or not, he was one strange cat, and as someone who has a pretty healthy case of PTSD from my time in the Corps, he took it to a whole other level. During the investigation, Kingman was crawling with FBI, and I was interviewed by them, mostly due to the fact that my office window overlooked the hotel he was living in.

There was no shock at all when those of us that knew him, from those who knew him in passing to those that were around him a frequent basis found out that he was the prime suspect in the OKC bombing.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Very interesting ! OKC bombing, Waco ( Gov murders children ) WTC 93,
Rudy Ridge, WTC 2011, WMD Iraq, Afghanistan , DHS, TSA, Patriot act, Torture etc.etc.etc. SO ! What will, or can be done to address these abominations? NOTHING ! And a big shout out to all the troops, Cops and politicians who took that oath thingy about the Constitution and the freedom thingy. I honestly don't understand what can be done to address these types of issues, apparently NOTHING ?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Otto Von Bismarck

Hi, I lived Kingman while building the Petro truck stop. The place was so small everybody seemed to know everybody. Did McViegh drive a brown Camero? I remember seeing a guy that looked like him and dated a girl at another truck stop. There were many nutty people who lived in the desert around Kingman. These nuts may have not been the nuts who blew the building up but they needed to be picked up anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I think we need to spread the word unrelentingly.

And we need to have a peaceful revolution.

I think we need to find a way to get the money out of politics, so that we will have the ability to replace the government we have.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Alex nails this interview - fantastic! The truth is coming out about OKC which I know to be a government op having a relative who worked emergency on the scene.
But the John Doe #2 that was with McVeigh later ends up working security at Boston's Logan airport on 9/11?
!!
The lid is slipping off and these traitors just might get what they deserve.
The movie comes out this fall/winter -
Don't miss it, this is full of new video, interviews, photos and information.

Starred, Flagged

PTB= Tagged and Bagged

Mary Rose - Thank you for saving me the trouble of searching Youtube for the other parts! ::Smooch!::

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think it's interesting that McVeigh was a sharpshooter in the U.S. Army during Gulf I and was on the security detail for Gen. Schwarzkopf. This is pointed out in Part 2 of the interview.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened.com...]

There is much information and video and audio on this site to view. There is so much more info out there too. McVeigh was not smart enough to have pulled this off, may he rest in piece. Oswald as well was a patsy. Shame people are used this way.

edit on 14-9-2010 by daddio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join