It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google (govt tool) is connecting youtube w/ facebook only so they can watch you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
With recent discoveries, Google has been drastically changing it's meaning from a search engine for the public, to a government surveillance tool. Following examples:

-StreetView
news.bbc.co.uk...

-Tracking software within cell phones
rawstory.com...

-Releasing emails and passwords
www.theregister.co.uk...

-Ex CIA Agent Robert Steele stated that Google was FUNDED by CIA from the beginning.
www.prisonplanet.com...

Now, Google is interested in getting into your facebook through Youtube by using Youtube "Leanback." "Leanback" is nothing more then connecting whatever you watch on youtube to your facebook account. In other words, Google has connections with Youtube, and they will use that connection to LEGALLY infiltrate your facebook account, all while hoping the facebook users are too stupid to realize it.
Google's goal to be the SOUL social/entertainment tool for not only the American people, but for the world, and you have to ask yourself why... CIA connections? Intel gathering? It's nothing more then the government shoving their nose into our business.. Period.

Here's more from an interesting article:

Google, Working On A Facebook-Killer, Connects YouTube To Facebook With "Leanback"

Google is reportedly hard at work on a new social network, apparently called Google Me.

So it's perhaps an odd time to see Google start making real use of Facebook, rolling out a rare product that connects to the network to tap into its users' social graph.

But that's exactly what Google is doing with YouTube Leanback, announced last night.

Leanback is somewhat neat in and of itself: it's essentially Pandora for YouTube, turning YouTube into a passive viewing experience rather than a series of searches and clicks.

Visitors to www.youtube.com/leanback are immediately presented with a full-screen, HD video, and when each video ends, another begins. The stream is populated based on your activity within YouTube (likes, subscriptions, etc.) and, if you connect to Facebook, what your friends are sharing.

www.businessinsider.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
google is also working on google music..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
UMMM.....google doesn't have tie in with you- tube, they own it!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbanthinker305
UMMM.....google doesn't have tie in with you- tube, they own it!!!!!

haha, that's exactly my point.. and now they want your social networking (facebook).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
well, you only connect if you want

actually google records everything that you search, watch, talks to (chat) by default

so, you need to turn everything off and hope that the data is really deleted ... just hope

but I mean, if you do some serious stuff, you shouldnt use a google or a public account to any kind of website ... so ... its that "bad" ... they are just probably selling information to the industry ...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No doubt for the past 5 or 10 years or so there is a file that exists that shows everything I every typed into google, etc..

How can it be stopped? Mass amounts of people typing all sorts of crazy things into google all day long.

I for one don't care, if they are watching me and want to profile me and round of me for the mark of the beast then so be it. : )

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another link looked over in this very good post is Ebay who are in with Google and Youtube !

What ebay does is to put a cookie on your machine when you log in and then if you ever go to a hotmail type account and sign in then ebay via Rover.Ebay.com gets to see the referer string which is the URL in the browser and more often than not this contrains a unique ID for the mall account.

You can now delete all you cookies , flash cookies from YouTube and UserData from Internet explorer and then next time you log in to your hotmail account ebay gets to know it's you and this is why you get ebay spam year after year and ebay closes accounts and goes on about unusual activity.

A massive amount of Googles money is from eBay but the good news is eBay has become a dead duck so Google will need to find someone else to do it's dirst work.

Google is big bros, big brother and needs to be taught a lesson much like IBM got 20 years ago.

By the way Google knows who is reading this page or did you think they provide services out the goodness of their hearts.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Another link looked over in this very good post is Ebay who are in with Google and Youtube !

What ebay does is to put a cookie on your machine when you log in and then if you ever go to a hotmail type account and sign in then ebay via Rover.Ebay.com gets to see the referer string which is the URL in the browser and more often than not this contrains a unique ID for the mall account.

You can now delete all you cookies , flash cookies from YouTube and UserData from Internet explorer and then next time you log in to your hotmail account ebay gets to know it's you and this is why you get ebay spam year after year and ebay closes accounts and goes on about unusual activity.

A massive amount of Googles money is from eBay but the good news is eBay has become a dead duck so Google will need to find someone else to do it's dirst work.

Google is big bros, big brother and needs to be taught a lesson much like IBM got 20 years ago.

By the way Google knows who is reading this page or did you think they provide services out the goodness of their hearts.

Haha, I'm sure google knows about this thread, but educating people on the matter is more important to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just look at the board of directors of company's like Google, Facebook, Myspace, Yahoo, YouTube, MyMail.ru, Flick...

Just a small list for FaceBook:

Mark Zuckerberg, CEO: This man clearly needs no introduction. He envisioned Facebook in his Harvard dorm room in 2004 and has personally overseen the company's growth on a daily basis ever since.

Sheryl Sandberg, COO: Formerly a vice president at Google and chief of staff for the United States Treasury, Sandberg came to Facebook in 2008 as the company's first COO.

Peter Thiel, Director: Best known for cofounding PayPal, Thiel is now a venture capitalist and was Facebook's first serious investor.

Jim Breyer, Director: Jim Breyer's Accel Partners gave Facebook its first serious venture-capital investment, dropping over $12 million into the company in 2005. More info

Marc Andreessen, Director: The most recent person to join the Facebook board of directors, Netscape founder Marc Andreessen has been a personal mentor to Zuckerberg for some time, and his role on the board largely formalizes that relationship.

Microsoft: The largest single investor in Facebook, Microsoft put $240 million into the company in 2007, which earned it a mere 1.6 percent stake at the time.

Digital Sky Technologies: The most recent and curious investment in Facebook came in 2009, with Russian investment firm Digital Sky Technologies taking a near 2 percent stake in the company in exchange for $200 million in cash.

Source

See the connections, next up open your "MySpace-Facebook-YouTube-Flick-PayPal" account today !!!

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Endpoind]

new topics

top topics

join