It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange light seen last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i was wondering if anyone else saw this event.

it was at precisely 2:00AM over southwestern ontario

i was laying in bed staring out the window when there was a flash of light similar to lightning but distinctly blue. it came and went very quickly, lit up the whole room and cut the power for just a second. i sat up in bed and waited. seconds later my husband who was outside having a cigarette came to see me and asked if i saw what just happened.

he said he never saw anything like it and it spooked him and the hair on his arms were standing up. he was lucky enough to be outside and see it but he still could not explain it. there was no sound, the sky was absolutely clear, you could see the stars when all of a sudden there was a bright blue star that just seemed to burst in the sky. the light of it he compared to the light of when you're welding. it was just so bright.

my husband does not believe in the paranormal. he managed to talk himself into believing it was a transformer blowing up but he can't explain why it was in space. i was just wondering if anyone else in the area witnessed this thing first hand as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i was going to say i saw a transformer blow like that....but it was in the sky, huh?...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well clearly it was a satilite blowing up from a ufo attack anyone with a brain could clearly tell.....

Video next time / a picture or two would be great

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokinMan

How exactly would anyone get a picture of that unless the event happened repeated times? That flash probably took a fraction of a second. WOULD YOU have had time to get a camera and take a picture of video from the start of the flash to its finish? Gimme a break.

If they now sat up every night recording nothing in the hopes that it happens again someone would cry about how fake it is because why were they filming an empty sky to begin with? they would say that was suspicious and scream fake.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
could have been a meteorite.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This sounds interesting, my explanation is a meteor going through the atmosphere, made up of some explosive/flammable chemicals.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sounds pretty much like a meteor to me. Perhaps someone else saw it and will come here and tell us about their experience.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Well *snip* its pretty easy to just set up a bunch of random cameras like comon dude get with the program

new topics

top topics

join