It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS joins hunt for killer who's taunted police for five days

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I know we have already said this is not the case but has anyone spotted anything that may suggest SF involvement, I haven’t seen anything but i am just wondering what you’s think.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There you see what exactly? Nothing no coverage at all? Is this common? What was the police collecting?
What are they hiding here?
Also looks like its important for them to make sure what he is saying is not heard?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jazz what are you getting at ?

I don’t think there is any grand conspiracy other than the possibility his ex really was sleeping with a police officer. The press don’t seem to be hiding anything

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was wrong about this guy... He is not a pro... He would not have stuck in that town if he was...

You live andearn

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I know we have already said this is not the case but has anyone spotted anything that may suggest SF involvement, I haven’t seen anything but i am just wondering what you’s think.

No. Theres a few firearms officers in plain clothes, but thats nothing unusual.

It would be pure speculation to assume any of them would be SF, there are guys there wearing the typical get up that i've seen in the personal security field, but that sort of gear gets bought but law enforcement and civvilians alike.

CX.

[edit on 9/7/10 by CX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Agreed like I say av not seen anything that would make me assume there was any SF involved. Just thought as it was in the OP i would ask.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You watching sky news? You not think its strange?
Must be that darn solar flare?
Nothing in it i suppose?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No i really cant see anything out of the ordinary other than the obvious. What is it your seeing?

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They are going to move the media 10 miles away!

They are saying thier presence is causing a problem.

They've finally realised what ATS has been saying for years!

CX.

[edit on 9/7/10 by CX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think they may be worried they are going to shoot and don’t want that being heard on national TV. Could be wrong, and 10 miles does seem a bit much

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Have you actually tuirned on the TV you still think im off here?
Thats it , i give up. Something is way off here im telling you.
I have a feeling that this will spiral off into terrorist charges. Who was accomplice again? how many arrested? comon?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I have sky and bbc on just now. I really struggle to see any big conspiracy here.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Have you actually tuirned on the TV you still think im off here?
Thats it , i give up. Something is way off here im telling you.
I have a feeling that this will spiral off into terrorist charges. Who was accomplice again? how many arrested? comon?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by jazz10]

I'm struggling to see the issue either jazz, sorry.

All that's happening is that this negotiation will go on for as long as it takes. If that's all night or longer then so be it.

The police obviously want a bit of peace to get it done properly and without distraction. Lets face it, there is so much media down there, it's good in one way but they can get in the way sometimes.

10 miles does seem a lot though i agree.

No solar flares by the way, the signal was rubbish on the telly.

As for terror charges, struggling to get that one too.
This guy will have a shed load of charges notched up by the end of this, but i doubt terrorism will come into it.

What makes you say it's a terror thing?

CX.

[edit on 9/7/10 by CX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Guys you see the guys by the big black van I also know the SAS favour the BMW X5. It was the vehicle they used during 7/7. Could be something there. Its on sky just now. sky news its geting some realy gd pic just now

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

You cant be serious!!!
omg i must be going out of my mind. This is more than they are letting on here. Terrorism this.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

He will be charged for murder and attempted murder why would they bother with terrorism.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

jazz my friend, there is nothing more to this than the obvious.

A psychotic man who murdered 1 person in cold blood and tried to kill 2 more and who has been 'on the run' and subject to a high profile manhunt has now been found and cornered.

More of interest is the police decision to move the press 10 miles away.
There are obvious reasons why they wish to move them, but 10 miles?

Is it because they don't want any witnesses if they decide to 'take' Moat out?
Or is it at Moat's request?
Is it legal?
Is it morally correct?
Are Sky etc just feeding the public's morbid fascination?
Are police concerned that Moat may turn his gun on them and try to go out in a 'blaze of glory'?

Who knows?

But that is it, no great conspiracy, yet!

Edit to add.

And I honestly don't know how you suspect it has something to do with terrorism?

[edit on 9/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sky have just said that one of his best friends is being brought in perhaps to help with negotiations.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Guys you see the guys by the big black van I also know the SAS favour the BMW X5. It was the vehicle they used during 7/7. Could be something there. Its on sky just now. sky news its geting some realy gd pic just now

Kevin...from a quick look around the net it would appear that these are more likely CO19.

I wasn't aware the had these, but then again it's been years since i last saw them driving about.

I remember the bombers being arrested after the 7/7 attacks (if i remember rightly) we saw CO19 pulling up in these outside the block of flats where they arrested that guy on the balcony. I think that was CO19 but i might be wrong, it could have been SF.

Jazz...the only way you can use terror with this is by saying he terrorized the public by being a threat whilst out there with a gun. Thats it.

He's just a guy that flipped and went the wrong way about it.

Thats it.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think that there will be areas that would say ....profit from nothing

You following? If they perhaps had just caught a terrorist group (6 arrested) who would be seen to gain? even if this actually turns out to be what it is a murder hunt.
I dont trust the government and currently a news headline of that nature will have an effect one way or another.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join