It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS joins hunt for killer who's taunted police for five days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Live stream...

news.sky.com...

If that doesn't work, on the right of the page you can click to watch Sky News live.

CX.

[edit on 9/7/10 by CX]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Guys i only left for a hour, what is going on, sounds to me like they have found him and are negotiation can anyone give me a quick up date not getting much just now form the bbc.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
why would the police take the womans phone off her?
is that common?

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Guys i only left for a hour, what is going on, sounds to me like they have found him and are negotiation can anyone give me a quick up date not getting much just now form the bbc.

Live stream above....quick update.....they have him surrounded.....he has gun to his head....they are negotiating....Raoul is apparently trying to move around some walls by the building where he is.....don't think he can get anywhere though......2 secs...

CX.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A witness is speaking on a mobile who can hear the negotiations...saying that there is constant chat with Moat who is aggetated....funnily enough

No more details as yet.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You do all realise that this all started basically because of how much he loves her and his kids? This is where it led to, love will actually kill you? one way or another.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
why would the police take the womans phone off her?
is that common?

The woman was on the phone to her mum, who lives in the house where Raoul is outside it with a gun to his head.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You’ve got to love 24 hour news eh. This guys was out for blood btw. I think he’s going to kill himself.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
You do all realise that this all started basically because of how much he loves her and his kids? This is where it led to, love will actually kill you? one way or another.

Might have started like that, but things change when you shoot the one you supposedly love.

I can sympathize with a fraction of his situation, but when you get violent at home, then start shooting people....sorry but you lose my vote.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Steroid abuse does weird things to a persons mind.

I just hope no-one else get's hurt.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Steroid abuse does weird things to a persons mind.

Certainly does. I've seen the nicest people go stupid on steroids.

Update: They are saying that Moat was chased through the village until he got the river, which is where he is now.

Just seen the black 4x4 with the blue and red lights along the wing....i reckon it was Torchwood who was chasing him!

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And uncanny.

Just as we were all saying we thought he had slipped the net he shows up right on cue to prove us wrong!

Nothing can excuse his killing someone, I have little to no sympathy for him.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just listening to them talking about snipers being in the woods and stuff. Is there any footage of the chase on the news, i mean they have cameras everywhere so i would be surprised if the didn’t.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Something aint right here at all. This will be headlines here for weeks.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Just listening to them talking about snipers being in the woods and stuff. Is there any footage of the chase on the news, i mean they have cameras everywhere so i would be surprised if the didn’t.

Not yet, they are just concentrating on the main street leading to the river where they have him.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Guys i know this sounds very insensitive but if he shoots himself, we’re going to here it on the news. Don’t really know how i feel about that. Any of the news channels got any better footage than the bbc.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
An ambulance just went through has he been shot?

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm back on Sky now....they seem to have the same footage, no-one is allowed nearer.

Still holding the gun to his neck.

I hope all of those people who have been idolizing this guy has a good rethink now. Funny how all the talk of taking out as many cops as he can suddenly changes when he has armed cops in front of him.

Not quite the brave Hulk now.

CX.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I assure you, I am no fan of our police at all, but I fail to see how anyone could glority the actions of Raoul Moat.

He's a psychotic bully who can't handle rejection.

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sky have live footage on a long lens without audio....you can see a cops with a Tazer pointed at Moat as well as the armed cops with thier weapons.

You can't see Moat due to the trees, but he's ony a few metres away.

CX.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join