It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maybe they're showing up Saturday when the nukes start flying in the Middle East? Could be related? Or maybe they're going to stop them!

(Darn it...knew I shouldn't have gone to that other thread.)

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

It is with a happy heart that i write this. This coming saturday, extraterrestrial beings of peace will reveal themselves.

Why this Saturday? Reveal how? How will they deal with time differences?

I am an entity here on earth with a sole purpose to wake people up.

I have been in contact with ets both telepathically and face to face since the age of 5.

If you have aged, and have a face, does this make you a biological entity?

I have asked them for a long time just to show themselves, if they really want their message to be taken seriously.. show themselves thats it. No orbs, no `blurry lights in the sky` no government created triangle crafts`.. it has to be an all out two feet forward!

After many many years of begging them to appear to the world, they have agreed.

Why are these advanced spiritual beings listening solely to you?

I can tell you now that the `so called channelers` and mediums are being fed false information from dark entities whose purpose is to do nothing but to lead away from the truth. If you want to know why all your `ufo researchers` and `et contactees` contradict each other it is simply because they have been fed false information.

Does this false information include that spread by the “love and light” alien-orientated pseudo-religions? What about the myriad eye-witness reports of varying UFOs and “alien beings”, are these all false too?

They must not be photographed or filmed.... to ensure this, all electrical equipment will cease to work temporarily whilst they are visible.

How will they cope with the airliners already in flight, the constant need for power supply to hospitals and public services etc.? Why can we not visually record the singular most important day in Human history?

They are NOT GODS.. please please understand that. The whole `i am a god` was created by ets who only had their interests in mind, long ago, when earth was frequented and ruled by ets.

So these beings about to appear are “benign”. Why didn’t they help us out when we were ruled by malign beings?

Second of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

Why do advanced spiritual beings take offence to an assumed linguistic slight?

Finally, they are assuring me that there is absolutly no `invasion` threat, and people should not panic, fear, reach for weapons, flee, or any other such activity.

Are these beings seriously expecting that nearly seven billion Humans are going to take their appearance passively, or even calmly?

The entire world will behold the spiritual beings, our brothers who WANT us to evolve, who are sick of material world lusting leaders driving us into darkness..

Is their revelation our “awakening”? How will it negate thousands of years of cultural, political and religious division?

It is time for a change, enough is enough, and the moment we have all been waiting for is two days away.

What about those Humans who don’t want change? Are their rights to be ignored?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I swear... If they bring back Michael Jackson, I'm gonna be pissed.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Should I have my eyes to the sky or will they knock on my door disguised as census takers?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Should I have my eyes to the sky or will they knock on my door disguised as census takers?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
At least they waited until the weekend.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thought you had to make 20 posts before you could start a thread anyway? Just who is this entity?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe
Thank you for taking the time to reply,

First of all can i respectfully ask that any mockery, irelevant replies, paticularly ones ive seen about keyboard numbers, be left off this thread.

These beings are of nothing but pure light, there is no deceit in light.

The negative beings will be driven away come saturday.

I have stated that electricity will be shut down, however this was ONLY pertaining to capture devices such as cameras, mobile phones and tv stations.

Any other devices reliant on your technology will work okay.

Once again i ask you to refrain from off topic comments.

I'd like to ask a favor, while these light beings are floating through our skies doing their little Samba, could you get them to plug a big Hole in the Gulf please?
And while they are at it, a few holes in Washington need plugging too.

Thank you very much

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey there, it's me again.

I've just seen the thread about a chinese airport being closed due to UFO. Could there be a connection?!? And what about the massive UFO sighting on July 4. So they weren't chinese lanterns after all, were they?

Is this really happening? O-M-G!

link   
reply to post by endcbe

I have stated that electricity will be shut down, however this was ONLY pertaining to capture devices such as cameras, mobile phones and tv stations.

Oh no you don’t, that is not what you said. You said (my emphasis):

They must not be photographed or filmed.... to ensure this, all electrical equipment will cease to work temporarily whilst they are visible.

Notice that phrase “all electrical equipment”?

It does not say all photographic electrical equipment.

And what about manual cameras?

If you are “their” mouth piece, perhaps you should get your facts correct first?

link   
reply to post by wigit

OMG he's been given special powers!

link   
reply to post by wigit

OMG he's been given special powers!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is all those Large Hadron Collider people's fault. They're messing around, trying to play God and just look what happens.

I personally don't think this is going to happen, but "never say never"
So what about battery powered stuff? Maybe I'll pick up one of those disposable cameras at the drug store today. Going on vacation/holliday next week, so if I don't need it Saturday, I'll use it then.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What about people getting MRI's CT scans and X Rays? They are image capture devices? WIll they be shut down too?

Time to bust out the antique camera. Oh, and all you folks driving electric cars with your camera phones charging, your screwed.

The poster said, that there is no deceit in light. Wasn't Lucifer the light bearer?

I apologize I think this cat is a riot.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
technically, aren't batteries just portable electrical?

reply to post by crazydaisy

I think the census taking is over, so you can rest assured they would not be them.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thought this wasn't going to happen until 2012 December 21st?

I wish it would but cant see it myself.

G

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hmmmm... Ok but if they shut off the power then do you know around what time they will be doing this? I have a very important game of Wii Bowling and If they shut the power off during my Wii Bowling game and im almost at a 300 game im going to be mad and they and I will be starting off on the wrong foot........but since were just making stuff up that would be cool if they came in and played a game with me :-) Id challenge them to beer pong or something

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe

Gerrin! I work in a TV station so does this mean I can have Saturday off?

Do I have your permission to show your post to my boss if nothing then happens?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What is up with July 10 & 11?? So far I have read Web Bot predictions, Solar flare predictions, some couple on Youtube saying everything is going to hell-in-a-handbasket on the 11th due to the GoM disaster.

Is it the Solar Eclipse on the 11th that has everyone so worked up?

Question to the OP tho regarding the cameras not working. And if you are done being vague about this, you will answer this question. Are you definitively saying that cameras/recording equipment will not work, period. They will not power-up, they will shut down, basically become paperweights?

OR are you stating they just will not be able to "capture" these light beings. These are 2 totally different scenarios. In the first one, the camera is non usable. In the second one, it is usable, but will capture everything but the light beings.

Second point I want to make, is this will probably end up being one of those, "I'm taking my ball (a.k.a. light beings) and going home" situations. Where as, we have responded so negatively, that these light being do not feel like we are worthy and have canceled their visit. Prefect excuse.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Don't know why my posts are doubling today - I am not clicking twice. It must be the powers that be

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join