It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Here's the answer you'll here sunday. first vuvuzela's and then (click the link)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oh Noees!

Now they're going to turn the sunn off!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i have for a long time (since seeing a ufo as a kid) had an interest in all things related to the subject.but this kind of thing is to my mind, what makes the rest of "normal" society laugh at people with the kind of views here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to reply,

First of all can i respectfully ask that any mockery, irelevant replies, paticularly ones ive seen about keyboard numbers, be left off this thread.

These beings are of nothing but pure light, there is no deceit in light.

The negative beings will be driven away come saturday.

I have stated that electricity will be shut down, however this was ONLY pertaining to capture devices such as cameras, mobile phones and tv stations.

Any other devices reliant on your technology will work okay.

Once again i ask you to refrain from off topic comments.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

LOL...well, some say it does have an electrical quality about it...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm gonna go hide in a closet and see if they can find me. How do you know they haven't been channeling you disinformation from the DARK SIDE? No offense meant. perhaps you will be proven correct but odds are NOT good..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

I find trolls funny.

But this isn't even a good attempt

You realise an advanced species wouldn't cut power as many people will die from that, they wouldn't get such a warm welcome.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by getreadyalready

HAHAHA....Do you think the sun will go out too?? Because my flashlights are solar powered/charged...right back atcha "dummy"

[edit on 8-7-2010 by rockhndr]

I think the term "powered/charged" means its still a no go. Sounds electrical to me. Instead of buying batteries, it has an internal battery that gets charge.

Nope, I say stick to candles. Unless Lucidity is right and these dang benevolent creatures decide to blot out the sun as well! Clingy dang aliens, so loving they are gonna kill us! Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Crying "wolf" again?

I'll keep my fingers crossed though. Oh, wait...just a few questions...

1 - How many of them will show up? Will it be global like in every cities/villages?

2 - Why don't they let us take a video or a picture? Are they extremely shy?

3 - After this encounter, would they erase our memory like in the movie M.I.B.? Question number 2 would make sense if they actually do that.

4 - So you said they will shut down our "technology" on Saturday so we can't film them, but what if I hire a painter and ask him to draw them when they show up? Would that anger them? Will they fry the painter with lasers or use their mind power? Will they know that I was the one who instructed the painter to do so?

5 - Two days ago, a complete stranger approached me and talked about UFOs and told me that they will show themselves to us soon...my question is: Was that guy given false information as well? It doesn't make sense because you are the only one who know about this *secret* information but that guy seemed to know something too.

6 - After I dare asking these idiotic questions: They will still show up on Saturday, won't they? They're not upset with me, right?

7 - Can you guarantee that they will reveal themselves, no matter what, on Saturday?

8 - Can you give us an exact time, please? I have an appointment on Saturday and I don't want too miss this happening. Oh, right...I would know it when the electricity is shut down or something like that, no? What if they'll show up when I'm sleeping? Would you call me or someone else? Oh no! The telephones will not work!!! What should I do?

Argh, so many questions...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by choprider

We truly mean no harm, just heard this type of prediction WAYYYY to many times before...I promise, if it happens, we won't be anything but humble on Sunday...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Another assylum escapee.

**Picks up phone and calls the men in white coats**

link   
reply to post by defunct pyewacket

well, here it's 7 10 2010...doesn't quite have quite the same panache, which proves once and for all that extraterrestrial light beings don't care about American people.

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

LOL...well, if they are truly "light" beings maybe we'll see after all!!!

I just hope they're brighter than a glowstick

[edit on 8-7-2010 by rockhndr]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe
Thank you for taking the time to reply,

First of all can i respectfully ask that any mockery, irelevant replies, paticularly ones ive seen about keyboard numbers, be left off this thread.

I have stated that electricity will be shut down, however this was ONLY pertaining to capture devices such as cameras, mobile phones and tv stations.

Any other devices reliant on your technology will work okay.

Well at least this time you haven't called people, "my children".

Expect mockery when you are trolling.

I'm glad you now clarify the situation stating that only cameras, mobile and tv stations will be shut down, I have a ful freezer and I'm not insured.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This coming Saturday then, or last one ? Have I missed it?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Hmmm...you're right. There might actually be something to this.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

"I have stated that electricity will be shut down, however this was ONLY pertaining to capture devices such as cameras, mobile phones and tv stations. "

So my manual camera should still work, is this gonna happen at night or during the day? would not want to use the wrong film, manual exposure is something I've become rusty at.

better stack up with pop-corn and beer for the big event......

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by juinette
8 - Can you give us an exact time, please? I have an appointment on Saturday and I don't want too miss this happening. Oh, right...I would know it when the electricity is shut down or something like that, no? What if they'll show up when I'm sleeping? Would you call me or someone else? Oh no! The telephones will not work!!! What should I do?

Simples! Carrier Pigeon

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
And I ask again...

What happens if and when Saturday comes and goes and they are a no show? What possible reasons are there that would make them a no show?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe
It is with a happy heart that i write this. This coming saturday, extraterrestrial beings of peace will reveal themselves.

Could you ask them a question for me?
Ask them, "Do you believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh?"
Thanks,
TT

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join