It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i quite like the combination of alt and f4

~TR~
(does me signing ~TR~count as a second line?)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

But what if all the oxygen gets sucked out of the atmosphere? Candles won't work!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82
www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...

Thanks for that link...the trailer looked interesting...will watch it tonight.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Quote,,
Do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whatever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings. ! unquote,,

Listen man if they were advanced Spiritual beings the word "offense" wouldn't even enter there vocabulary, PS never give a date then yea wont be so embarrassed come Sunday morning, just thought id tell yea no "offense"

link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Let's play along:

I am curious how advanced and spiritual they can be to be offended by a word spoken with no ill intent?

There is no ill intent in calling a being Alien?

Illegal Aliens?

They are spiritual beings therefore shouldn't you expect spiritual beings to get offended easy as they would like to be treated in the same manner they treat others. That being said if they are not calling us Aliens, they would get offended.

Question to [spiritual being contactee]:
How are you gonna twist it, if you are proven wrong?
I will find that interesting, will you set back the date and promise they will come later, or will you vanish from ATS?

This could indeed be very interesting, I haven't been around UFO threads, but I know why don't come around, because 99.9% of the time, it is BS, the 0.1 % is not BS because the individual who talks about it is real.

Who knows, it could be robots talking.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

no thanks.
I just found it, so its a funny coincidence.. Or Not?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here are a few questions for the OP:

- What will cause the the inability to use electronic devices? Our government? They will cause the "blackout"?

- You stated in your original post not to call them "aliens/ets" but instead they are "spiritual beings". But the title says "Extraterrestials". Please eleborate...

- How do you know that you're not being fed false information instead?

Lucky

link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Mine is Alt + f4...

I dunno about this I read like 15 pages the other night of the thread by Molecular Phd...that was a mistake...atleast this is shorter...thank you.
So OP...it's been mentioned a few times already about the electricity...beit the ramifications of such a thing be a tad disastrous for us... if you are totally certain about this event wouldn't it been prudent to put out ads in the papers and the like to warn people of the Visitors intentions...cos if this does happen and you knew it was going to...not sure that you would want to have the knowledge of the ensued carnage on your hands...
You may come against opposition...you have here and we want to believe ( well some of us )...just a thought...
Must say 10 07 10 does have a good ring to it...any idea on what time they will show up...I like to lie in on Saturdays.
As film with Sean Bean comes to mind....When Saturday Comes...seems rather apt.

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

But what if all the oxygen gets sucked out of the atmosphere? Candles won't work!
They are going to take our oxygen now?

I am beginning to think these visitors might just be EVIL!

link   
reply to post by butcherguy

If you want to keep it that way (not knowing Cole)
Then stay away from the English tabloids.

You'd do well to stay away anyway unless your up for a larf.
Which you very well may be considering you (and i both) are here on this thread......

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here is what Blossom Goodchild's alie...uh, Spiritual Beings said..

YOUR WORLD IS AT THE END OF ITS CYCLE. YOUR PEACEMAKERS ARE DRAWING STRENGTH … IN PEACE … AND IT SHALL BE KNOWN THAT THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS … CAN NO LONGER BE HIDDEN. For decades now, many are learning of matters that at one time they could only conceive as make believe. We say, from the HIGHEST PLACE OF AUTHORITY … VERY SOON … AMONG YOU shall be LIGHT that cannot be covered up or hidden from view. *A decloaking as you know of it to be expressed … SHALL occur on a scale of that which we have spoken in the past. Many KNOW of this in your hearts. Many FEEL this in your hearts and at times we are aware of the yearning … the longing … for this to take place. It is soon to be upon you.

So maybe not Saturday but soon. Along with that, they talked about usual vibration and frequency. Oh, and supposedly they say that a large group of souls on earth, together, make up one star being. Ahhh, Blossom Goodchild (shakes head).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomb_Raven

You beat me to it...ok...I pick alt and tab...
And/or cntrl+alt+delete and maybe the letter z followed by more zzzz.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by defunct pyewacket]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The aliens will land in Johannesburg world cup final.
Ive read it somewhere that this is gonna happen. And isnt it a coincidence that the movie District 9 plays in Johannesburg.

just noticing

Dont bash me. You now what has happend after the movie KNOWING.(oil rig)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How was this guy able to post this thread seeing he has never made any other posts apart from the ones in this thread i know when i joined i had to make 20 posts before i could post a thread so how did he manage it

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I missed the part about the oxygen. They're going to suck up all the oxygen??? What the heck!

2nd line

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

I alerted the mods about that and still here we are.

On topic.
We will see on Saturday.(or not)
My prediction is the latter.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Ive read it somewhere that this is gonna happen. And isnt it a coincidence that the movie District 9 plays in Johannesburg.

just noticing

start a new thread if you wanna go for the world cup on sunday. this is not what the op has stated here. we are going to meet them saturday.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

just noticing
Hmmm. I wonder if those air horns, what are they called? Jujubees or something? Maybe those are really an alien mating call?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
How was this guy able to post this thread seeing he has never made any other posts apart from the ones in this thread i know when i joined i had to make 20 posts before i could post a thread so how did he manage it
This post you made should be loaded with stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Second line, the aliens are coming! OH nOOEES!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

HAHAHA....Do you think the sun will go out too?? Because my flashlights are solar powered/charged...right back atcha "dummy"

[edit on 8-7-2010 by rockhndr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join