It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

The really sad thing here is that i think you are being serious. When they don’t turn up will you admit your a liar.

On anther note, does anyone else want to talk about their most loved key on their key board as i think it deserves much more attention than this thread,

Your thoughts please.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82
reply to post by RMFX1

who's that girl.
Nice face even with the eyes rolled down.
I would like to know that too.
I like the dimples.
Is she a visitor? If so, I think I will like these new folks!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Sometimes I like the DELETE button.

Oh, that was a rhetorical question. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

SHe is Sheryl Cole a fluffly celeb who married a footballer .

She does ads for hair shampoo even though she wears implanted extensions for hair.

You might change your minds if you heard her speak.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

link   
Flag for the hell of it, i'm not going to bash the thread with non-sense and call you out. just wait and see. Let me check out Blossom Goodchild's site to see if she's saying anything about this weekend.

link   
reply to post by eNumbra

You're no fun.
If he or she's a troll he's clearly as bored as we are. If he or she holds sincere religious beliefs, it good to know what she or he's up against. If there's no sense of humor in this, then we're all in a pickle...human and alien alike...aren't we?

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

link   
Prophecy #957843874, dont belief it will happen, although hope so.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
if he's sincere then you may as well be mocking anyone who holds religious belief.

I agree, we should also mock peoples religious beliefs...to think our tax dollars support people whom claim these strange and crazy things with no evidence...

Its all fine and dandy until they try to stick their silliness into public domain and have government enforce it.

Take your alien holographic references off my money and out of the pledge already!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

SHe is Sheryl Cole a fluffly celeb who married a footballer .

She does ads for hair shampoo even though she wears implanted extensions for hair.

You might change your minds if you heard her speak.

Thanks for the info.
With regards to her speaking, they make these cool little red rubber balls with an elastic band.... fits right in the mouth. Just kidding. Never heard of her before.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Welcome to ATS mate.

Good to hear our alien spirit friends will be hanging out come Saturday...now, What happens if Saturday comes and goes and no news?
Let me help you out with your response..good to have it handy..these are the standard responses

1) We are not ready/our energy was not positive enough
2) If they came, nation X / Secret government would have started war due to fear
3) They came and are here still, but only people vibrating on the new cool frequency of love or rainbows can see them...so if you aren't seeing them, then your simply not cool enough

Really, the excuses come in one of those 3 guises...some minor liberties...it would be nice if you offered up a different excuse though, so at least be creative.

Now

If they don't come, and you are honest with yourself...will you stop playing with the ouija board already or at least put it in perspective as just entertainment verses truth?

SfX

I was just about to ask the same question! When we don't see them is it because we are not 'enlightened enough' or because we are on the wrong frequency??

What flagged that as being the cause in the no-show was this statement:

Originally posted by endcbe
I will answer the frequent question.

Humanity is about to take a shift up to the next level.. humanity will have no more needs for cameras and videos and photographs, please do not forget it will be humanity whom are led out to meet the entities.

I have a feeling, I'm not quite up to par to be considered part of this posters "humanity".

On a side note: Sounds like a ET version of The Rapture.......
(great now I have Blondie stuck in my head....)
edit to fix my quote snafu

[edit on 8-7-2010 by OneisOne]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't know OP , but would turning off electricity all over the planet not end in a catastrophe on a global scale
I mean just imagine all those people in hospitals , planes , trains , ships , submarines, elevators , cars , etc ... Most of them would die

I guess they are not so enlightened after all then

Having said that I will try and avoid any elevator for that day and hope for the best

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Welcome to BTS, I mean ATS, well, soon to be moved to BTS....anyway welcome.

Naa, it will be moved to hoax come sunday.

link   

It is with a happy heart that i write this. This coming saturday, extraterrestrial beings of peace will reveal themselves.

I am an entity here on earth with a sole purpose to wake people up.

I have been in contact with ets both telepathically and face to face since the age of 5.

I have asked them for a long time just to show themselves, if they really want their message to be taken seriously.. show themselves thats it. No orbs, no `blurry lights in the sky` no government created triangle crafts`.. it has to be an all out two feet forward!

I can tell you now that the `so called channelers` and mediums are being fed false information from dark entities whose purpose is to do nothing but to lead away from the truth. If you want to know why all your `ufo researchers` and `et contactees` contradict each other it is simply because they have been fed false information.

After many many years of begging them to appear to the world, they have agreed. But there are a few conditions.

They must not be photographed or filmed.... to ensure this, all electrical equipment will cease to work temporarily whilst they are visible.

They are NOT GODS.. please please understand that. The whole `i am a god` was created by ets who only had their interests in mind, long ago, when earth was frequented and ruled by ets.

Second of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

Finally, they are assuring me that there is absolutly no `invasion` threat, and people should not panic, fear, reach for weapons, flee, or any other such activity.

The entire world will behold the spiritual beings, our brothers who WANT us to evolve, who are sick of material world lusting leaders driving us into darkness..

It is time for a change, enough is enough, and the moment we have all been waiting for is two days away.

I thank you dear friends from allowing me to make this post

All the best, and i will keep you updated.

Chaim - (life) (keeper of life)

what kind of entity are you? are you human? spiritual of other?

You have been in contact since 5, what age are you now?

how do you know that these are not dark entities that are tricking you, how have they convinced you they are genuine nice beings?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

hey will they give autographs ??? on my shirt ?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

They must not be photographed or filmed.... to ensure this, all electrical equipment will cease to work temporarily whilst they are visible.

Hey, I hope they don't interrupt ATS live! As a matter of fact, they should be guests on the show!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just can't help it....

Sorry OP, but this is like watching Friday the 13th for the zillionth time....BUT, I'll TRY to have flashlights handy on Saturday, just in case

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Not it wasn’t a rhetorical question. This thread is utter BS so i think we should change it to a discussion about our most beloved key board keys.

Mine is the “Esc” key.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I like the | key, makes my job a lot easier =)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
I just can't help it....

Sorry OP, but this is like watching Friday the 13th for the zillionth time....BUT, I'll TRY to have flashlights handy on Saturday, just in case

Flashlights are an "electrical device" dummy.

Batteries = electric. If flashlights work, so will cameras.

You better have candles ready!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join