It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I will answer the frequent question.

Humanity is about to take a shift up to the next level.. humanity will have no more needs for cameras and videos and photographs, please do not forget it will be humanity whom are led out to meet the entities.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i would like to know were this party is gonna take place so me, the Easter bunny, father Christmas , manbearpig and michael jackson can can come and welcome are "spiritual brothers" don't suppose you'll have any acid for sale or did you take it all before you posted.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well that's just great.. I just got my transporter working and now it's going to fail because these offworlders are around?

Seriously though, with no communications, electricity etc, in the middle of one of the biggest heat waves in the history of the Eastern United States, how would such beings even illicit a response or attention from the millions of people that will be attempting in vain to keep cool with their AC's dead.

I don't normally post in threads like this either, but it seems that a technologically and spiritually advanced society as you are claiming would not wish to provoke/scare the population they are trying to enlighten. It is seriously counterproductive.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS mate.

Good to hear our alien spirit friends will be hanging out come Saturday...now, What happens if Saturday comes and goes and no news?
Let me help you out with your response..good to have it handy..these are the standard responses

1) We are not ready/our energy was not positive enough
2) If they came, nation X / Secret government would have started war due to fear
3) They came and are here still, but only people vibrating on the new cool frequency of love or rainbows can see them...so if you aren't seeing them, then your simply not cool enough

Really, the excuses come in one of those 3 guises...some minor liberties...it would be nice if you offered up a different excuse though, so at least be creative.

Now

If they don't come, and you are honest with yourself...will you stop playing with the ouija board already or at least put it in perspective as just entertainment verses truth?

SfX

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by endcbe

How will we know they have made themselves known if no one can film them, if it isnt on TV or in pictures?
Thanks, Melissa101

Thank you for asking, they will apear to the entire world. rest assured

Well, UFO's are usually sighted near to enough everyday...

I'll be waiting for Saturday. Someone told me once, to keep an open mind and that's what I'm exactly doing.

To Saturday then, endcbe.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thats all good....but umm how do you know you havent been fed false information either?

link   
reply to post by endcbe

ok man, nice to hear that !! so saturday our eyes will be opened and we will see and hear those visitors from far away ?

please ask them also what they can do against the oil spill in the Gulf, very important. Good friends help each other no ?
ask them if they cannot take some stupid guys from here, up there or down there in their fantastic heavens, some of BP or some neocons, some other fools we do not need any longer in this greedy inhuman and stupid world they made for us.

link   
Do these spiritual beings look like this?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe
I will answer the frequent question.

Humanity is about to take a shift up to the next level.. humanity will have no more needs for cameras and videos and photographs, please do not forget it will be humanity whom are led out to meet the entities.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a6b6591fa5f.gif[/atsimg]

Someone's obviously looking for a bit of attention

[edit on 8-7-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well...duh...they're going to appear in the sky projected as a hologram surrounded by a peaceful, loving light, while inside the mothership the evil Anna plots the destruction of Earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
How much easier would it be to simply ignore posts like this than it is to mock the poster?

If he's a troll you are simply playing into his game; if he's sincere then you may as well be mocking anyone who holds religious belief.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nice to see you back round this way Skippy

NOT

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

When they fail to appear on Saturday we will accept no excuses, no spiritual intergalactic traffic jams or slept through their alarm will do.

May i also request that following Saturdays no show that you do not,AS YOU ALWAYS do create a new profile and create more bogus threads.

I would recognise your juvenile prose immediately,I always do.

link   
My old polaroid does not use electricity!! HaHa, I am smarter than the advanced spiritual beings, and I can grab a photograph!!

Even if they don't appear, if all electrical devices fail to work at the same time, there will be panic and outrage.

Welcome to BTS, I mean ATS, well, soon to be moved to BTS....anyway welcome.

link   
reply to post by endcbe

Thank you very much for the heads up about the electrical disruption.

It is very helpful to know this, as I only have microwave type popcorn in the pantry right now. I will go to the market tomorrow and pick up the regular kind so I can pop it over a fire.

The visitors (dare not call them et/aliens) will not mind if I build a fire, right.
It is the least that they can let me do if they plan on shutting off all the electrical things.

ETA:

[edit on 8-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What channel will this be on so I can set my DVR?

Lucky

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

Hey brother.

I'm in distress. Im calling for weeks now, to get contact.
Could you at least say it to them, there seems something to be wrong to my reality.
But thats between arusal and me.

see you soon in the ship. Im in velvet zone platform 33. kajuit 1093.
Ive you like racing, i could setup the virtuplayer. play some game.

thanks for giving the message.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

who's that girl.
Nice face even with the eyes rolled down.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
What channel will this be on so I can set my DVR?

Lucky
OP says when they arrive, anything electrical "no workie"!
So you will either need an old 35 mm camera and film, or a pencil and paper to draw a picture of them to assist your memory later.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join