It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have always know this is a false reality, that we were not meant to be here and that some great injustice had taken place in our distant dark past. A false reality that I believe has control mechanisms in place on the 3D plane which have 'solidified' this reality and keep us locked in a false mental and energetic state that is in turn supporting the very structure that is in effect keeping us in a false reality. A reality that has forgotton what it is like to be immersed in the 'true' reality which I will refer to as the Divine Matrix.

However something is wrong and troubles many. Others too have sensed the almost illogicallity of our reality especially more so for those that have been exposed to aspects of the divine matrix and perhaps even experienced transcendental moments of clarity.
It is the pursuit of this intuition of our true reality that I have pursued my whole life. Trying to first understand human psychology, then understanding interactions, conflict, emotions, hate, intent, freedom then how the mind can influence the external and from there the interaction of mental and matrix energy streams many strands of super consciousness that seem after prolonged exposure to be of a very high intelligence. Exposure to it has taught me how to build mental constructs better able to deal with the different aspects of belief and the new information coming in.

Contructs, mental and actual essentially make up our world, tiny mechanisms of action - reaction, actions - reaction, action - reactions. Yes I am beginning to see it now I can see the wheels of society some places spin faster than others. There are cogs potected in secure places that protect the whole cog from malfunction. Some feed off of the cogs like hungry wolves, others just go round and round and that is their purpose perpetual motion. Some are designed to meet your needs, while other are designed to drain you of your resources Yes many if not most of the cogs support domination,control, repetition, efficiency, continuity, acceptance, obediance, enforcement, dependancy + many other controlling/influencing tendancies.

If action by a given society is desired to allow for the temporal dismenination of new code, programming or ideologies then each cog must first be examined for its inherant purpose and most importantly the effect of the flow of energy and intent surrounding that cog present during its previous operation. This is so as to avoid sustaining the motion of the cog should it be associated with the propping up of a false reality.

Remember under the new paradigm each replacement cog must have a common purpose know by each participant and exchange or interaction with that cog. Whether the requirement be say speed of exchange (say transactions need to be immediate and instanteneous), or that the benficiary of that cog is transcient, ie differs from person to person depending on who needs the output or resources of that cog.

Do you see how this organism is beginning to look like an enormous industrial machine. In fact thats a good anology. The irony is that those who are steering the machine are mostly totally unknow to us. We are not celebrating the machine yet we partake in its opperation with blood, sweet and tears. We effectively give our lives over to it. Yet ironically we do not as a race or nation 'celebrate' those whom are steering it, those at the control centre where the energy and output from each cog are collated, collected, used and determine the next step a step which i suspect (and this is important) is perpetuating a system of lockdown and stagnation resulting in the purpetuating of a economic, mental and energetic system that is supporting the presence of a group or clan of essential strangers, unknown to the masses opperating in complete secrecy and NEVER DISCLOSING TO US THE FRUITS OF OUR EFFORTS. This is a logical wrong-doing and false state of existance for the human race. As a bear minimum we should know where the machine we are part of is heading and what its TRUE PURPOSE IS. A machine without purpose means blind purpose for the lives of the masses as they would be mostly unaware of what collective consciousness, energy and efforts one can acheive. Only those in the control room would know.

Perhaps one day we will know what it is like to have a collective desire that goes beyond having the latest plasma TV or any other false representation of what is.

Perhaps also it is comforting to know that for now most are blind and are partaking is a world which seeks to prevents those its participants from looking in the control room or steering the machine, iow at least we know now! This is the nature of the inherated reality we call life. It is blinding but because we are blinkered not because it is bright.

End thought: We can accept it and fall into a hole of perpetual nothingness or fight it and reclaim your right to know what the machine is doing?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think the key is to be like Neo in the Matrix. Know that this is just a game. You now see the game for what it is. You know the rules. You see the Agent's of the Matrix. If the Matrix gives you two options, you create a third one. You hack the program. You know that you are above the game. The Agent's can't touch you. This is the key to getting out of this boring game. Let's start a new game? Our better yet let's get our hands on the joystick and become one with the Player, instead of being just a character playing a tiny role.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ultimately everything will succumb to Entropy.
The Mental Paradigm will change.
Order decays into Chaos, Chaos decays into a New Order.
The boundaries will alter as will the mood.
Any attempt to steer the direction of change is ultimately a folly.
Not only do we operate as individual linear processors, but also as part of an integrated massively parallel collective.
Whatever is going on is written into our very DNA and is a long way down the track of the uber programme whatever that is.(Our place in the grand scheme)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Long ago, & in another computer, I had a picture from a Google map of a lake near Kansas City. On the north end of that lake, there was a place that looked like a hole torn out of a map, & showing through it, was something that looked like the inside of a machine.

I looked at it often & thought about what it could mean. Then the computer crashed & I have never found that picture anywhere else.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by took red pill]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
I think the key is to be like Neo in the Matrix. Know that this is just a game. You now see the game for what it is. You know the rules. You see the Agent's of the Matrix. If the Matrix gives you two options, you create a third one. You hack the program. You know that you are above the game. The Agent's can't touch you. This is the key to getting out of this boring game. Let's start a new game? Our better yet let's get our hands on the joystick and become one with the Player, instead of being just a character playing a tiny role.

wow, I never read anything so profound and useless at the same time

hack the system?

the only way to do that its death, and you may not get out of the system if you were created thought the system, so you wouldnt exist outside it ...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Hate to say this again.

Choice. Coming to a decision near you.

Each choice one of the 7 billion individuals make each second of every day, causes an infinite number of permutations.

If enough of these individuals make the RIGHT choice the permutations will coalesce to something astounding.

YOUR next choice may make it come to a finite model of what is necessary.

Keep making those choices, one sooner or later will lead to the golden path.

Just reread the Dune series yesterday.
Become Siona and stop Leto II.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
[edit on 8-7-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Thanks man, you gave me a chuckle! That's me, profound and useless! LOL Hack the system by creating a third way. You are outside the system simultaneously. Death is part of the role that you play in this fantastic cosmic computer sim. Let's shed our roles and create new ones!You are one with the Creator and the player of the game.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Hate to say this again.

Choice. Coming to a decision near you.

Each choice one of the 7 billion individuals make each second of every day, causes an infinite number of permutations.

If enough of these individuals make the RIGHT choice the permutations will coalesce to something astounding.

YOUR next choice may make it come to a finite model of what is necessary.

Keep making those choices, one sooner or later will lead to the golden path.

Just reread the Dune series yesterday.
Become Siona and stop Leto II.

Couldn't agree more. It seems few people are aware or willing to take domino effect choices, why? I guess cos things are just not geared towards such things. I think people worry too much about repercusions as well. If only they realised that the choices one makes defines us now and later on in the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'll say this.

When you notice this technology and how they are coming out with 3d tv's now, one could see and fathom how the world could become duped into falling into a technology that in essence, creates the matrix.

Like a virtual reality that is so real you don't realize you entered it.

You can see that already with Fakebook. People want to escape reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yes people turn to whatever means possible to escape reality rather than create one for themselves, whether through technology, TV, drugs or simply immersing oneself in a fantasy world eg like reading Harry Potter.

I'm not sure whether planet earth will ever be forward thinking and have a society that reflects this, so maybe just maybe as individuals we must do our utmost to not be contaminated by the zombie mindsets that are sweeping the nation. Bear in mind following a different path to the general populace will put you in the minority and many as I have experienced will insult you because of your new found views or insights.

This is no doubt a fight for your soul and the prevention of a continued existance on this plane. IOW if you lose this time round you will spend another lifetime in what it seems like is slavery. Chances are if you are on ATS you have already progressed enough so that after death you should resist any attempt to get you to come back here or to a similar plane! This machine will swallow you up and kill you inside after prolonged exposure.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am going to continue.

Choice.

Reality vs your own reality.

I am me, you are you.

There is but one reality, your own. At the moment there are 6.8 Billion people on this planet.

Some of them are insane, some are sane, some are supersane. Which one are you?

Think about it, 6.8 billion permutations of choices. Is that the definition of unalterable timelines? Or is there an actual possibility of control?

To me, it is almost a humorous conflagration of idiocy. We are what we are.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
reply to post by Myendica

This is no doubt a fight for your soul and the prevention of a continued existance on this plane. IOW if you lose this time round you will spend another lifetime in what it seems like is slavery. Chances are if you are on ATS you have already progressed enough so that after death you should resist any attempt to get you to come back here or to a similar plane! This machine will swallow you up and kill you inside after prolonged exposure.

In my experience that is false ATS or even an advanced understanding of the concepts involved does.not guarantee escape.

There are people who have very little understanding of any of this yet have a much better chance of escape.

Think of aborigional cultures and those untouched by western civilization, they probably have a much better chance than most of us and ill explain why.

The only thing that brings you back here is fear and all its components. That is why the elite structure everything based on fear to keep souls trapped here and feeding off their energy.

That is all you must remember on your journey to the next life. Let go and be courageous and you will escape.

But most vpeople have fear ingrained so into their being that it is automatic upon death and they cull themselves back to this world.

"My only fear of death is reincarnation" Tupac Shakur

And that's probably why he's walking around about age 14 somewhere in Nebraska right now..lol

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Of course control is possible and real.

We are placed into a system from birth where choices are eliminated at every turn.

You are shown a path and beaten every time you step away from it. The control apparatus is called society and it runs the gamut from the most fundamental things to the insanely complex. The system relies on routine that is bred over millenia.

They have supercomputers that can functionally track your every move based on routine with a 97% accuracy.

Unfortunately control does exist because of our inability to make choices based on anything other than fear, routine, and conditioning. You get those 3 together and its a wrap.

new topics

top topics

join